What do U.S. Latinos think of the Chicano/Chicanx Movements in the US? Are you annoyed by them as much as I am?

What do U.S. Latinos think of the Chicano/Chicanx Movements in the US? Are you annoyed by them as much as I am?

SoCal Mexican American here. I fucking hate these bullshit movements. I'm actually ashamed to call myself a Chicano now. It makes me cringe how everyone is all of a sudden an activist.

I'm a full blooded spic vorn and raised in cali. Father came to states on asylum and mother because her family is rich and they can afford to send her here. I think other spics are disgusting amf should be deported tbh fam. I've made a few immigration calls from my freshman year in hs to my junior in college.

I've heard this alot, but then I see those idiots in the street waving Mexican flags on CNN. What's the mix? How many "chicanos" are alla bout La Raza and how many just want the to shut the fuck up.

I think we should just have them all deported

There is no such thing as full blooded spic you dumb asshole

To me half Spain and half Aztec is full blooded, cunt.

Never heard of it can you enlighten me on this.

The whole waving Mexican flags around thing pisses me off. Many of them wouldn't even dare live in Mexico.

Reminds me of a guy I knew in college that was half actual Spanish and half Apache. Had a Spanish name. Everyone thought he was Mexican. It pissed him off to no end. But everyone was "You're half Spanish and half Native, that's kind of the same thing."

It's what some Mexican-Americans call themselves who are all about Brown Power, Anti-colonialism, anti-white, and shit like that.

This. There's nothing wrong with being proud of where you're from but it's these people that go on about how we're mistreated and how they're proud to have Aztec/Native Mexican blood but wouldn't even dare to look in the same direction as a native Indio. They don't give a shit about the Indios. They are the real racists.

puertorrican spic living in puerto rico here to clear something up in general because many dont know this
>Hispanic is someone who speaks spanish

>Latino is someone from Latin america, but people also refer to those in central america as latinos.
Idfk about mexico though

you're an irrelevant state country no one give a shit what u think welfare baby

Oh yeah so which one of your parents is from Spain? Pinche pocho de mierda

>what I think
I didnt post any opinion you hillbilly faggot just a literal textbook fact

I consider Spanish people and their descendants to be Hispanics. Natives and Blacks who speak spanish but don't have any Spanish Ancestry wouldn't be Hispanic IMO.

thats like saying there no such thing as a full blooded italian
some people are retarded

So are people from Spain hispanic?

Oh those wetbacks fuck them especially the ones that refuse to learn English I can understand if there like 60 but if your 30 learn the fucking language

There isn't such a thing as full blooded anything

The way I see it is, anyone originating from any speaking Spanish country is Hispanic. Hispanohablante. This is way wrong but that's the way I generalize shit

Yep!
And people from Brazil would be latino, but not hispanic, cause their language is Portuguese.

more like a city you can walk across that shithole in a couple hours

>Puerto ricans =spics with no work ethic and annoying nigger tier

Tejanos are better. :)

of course. They're the Original Hispanics. Just that the word Hispanic is used incorrectly in the US.

>pocho

I always mis-read it a Chicago and so I assume they are all spic White Sox fans

t. middle class white person

So, like Hawai'i

Hawai at least has some culture to it unlike the nigger ricans and about 100 more tourist attractions

Fuck Chicanos, we Mexicans.

If a Latino / Latina gets upset at me for calling them Hispanic, which most are for embracing Spanish culture, they can suck my fat white dick.

U rite, thats what happens when white ppl appear
they should all die, kek

I thought chicano meant you were born in the US spic.

In a Xicanx's mind, you're now a full blooded Aztec who's been oppressed for 5 centuries by the Spaniards.

What, provide you with an opportunity to go and live in squalor in NY or Woosta while leeching off the system?

My coworker is dating a hipanic guy and I've heard her say "chamoy" or something like that when talking about him. I've looked it up and all I can find is a sauce and some kind of fruit. Am I missing something?

Originally. Now it's too political, and some of us don't agree with their world view.

2 generation american mexican here

i fucking hate brown mexicans cholos

they complain about racism and wanting to be american yet they bring that mexican shit here i fucking hate that shit music that shit cowboy look that degenerate cholo shit

Wtf is xichanx?

Is she a fat white girl, because usually only fat white girls date ugly Latino men?

i dont want to become a state nor do I wanna go to your nigger country
but i do gotta agree with your faggot ass that too many puertorricans think the US is gonna baby them and give them free shit if we become a state

it's the gender-neutral way of saying Chicano. You can't say that no more because their are non-binary gender fluid people out there who will get offended

I'll be honest, I have no idea what that movement is.

my father was born in mexico came to the US and got his citizenship, mom was born here. I usually just say i'm mexican american or hispanic. Tired of these fucking spics making the decent ones look bad.

Also I hate how these fucking cry baby bitches have the audacity to compare themselves to César Chávez and Emiliano Zapata but have done next to nothing to the native peoples in Mexico and the actual hardworking immigrants.

Shes half black and calls herself "halfrican" so often that it seems like she wants people to get racist about it. Seriously, you can't be near her for three minutes without race coming up

But that's what your people do here anyways. All the Puerto Ricans go to NYC or Worcester/Boston and create problems for everybody around them while leeching of the system. Please take them back.

AMERICAS IMMIGRATION POLICY ONLY WORKED ON THE BACK OF NATIONALISM.

IMPERIALISTIC STRATEGIES OF STRIPPING IMMIGRANTS OF THEIR FOREIGN IDENTITY AND ASSIGNING THEM THE IDENTITY OF AMERICAN IS THE ONLY THING THAT ALLOWED "GIVE ME YOUR POOR YOUR TIRED ETC" TO FUNCTION.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA. ALSO IF YOU'RE NOT AN AMERICAN YOU'RE SHIT. KYS KIDDO.

AMERICA #1.
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN.
FUCK OFF MEXICANS.
FUCK OFF ASIANS.
FUCK OFF EUROPOORS.
FUCK OFF AFRICANS.
WELCOME AMERICANS.
FOREIGNERS NEED NOT APPLY.

I'm not a westerner, maybe I'm missing something, but it feels like if I called a stranger Swedish on accident but they were actually Norwegian and they got incredibly offended like I should know just by looking at them. Am I wrong?

>they bring that mexican shit here
The funny thing is all that "Mexican Culture" shit the cholos are so proud of sin't even Mexican. Mexicans don't even like them either. They're trash.

Except her.

That's usually how racists are. Can't stand half white mixes, because they'll do anything to disown their white ancestry. What's worse is white girls acting black, or they try so hard to be a Latina by speaking Spanish, dating a Latino, and dressing like a typical Latina. They're so cringe.

yeah those amerindian sure are spanish features...right 100% spanish not a hint of indio

fucking jealous white people say we dont have aztec yet say we arent european

You alright buddy? did you forget to take your medication today?

The funny thing is that according to their historical texts and oral history, the ancient civilisations (Anasazi, Inca, Maya, etc) were built by white people who got overrun by the brown turbo breeders they allowed to live in their society.

in b4 kangz. I'm not lying, nigger.

ur wrong theres plenty of that in mexico

What is it then? Just curious, I've no clue.

Be white mexican......so fuck im italian now boys

>i look somewhat like joe

Yea, after those mexicans got deported from the US, they took that shit over there.

I know my dude. The economy has been bad for years because corrupt government theft, so people leave thinking it'll be better over there.
To the point where there's literally more puertorricans in the US than in Puerto Rico.

PS there's going to be a sort of vote here soon where PR will decide if they want to be a state or not.
Do us both a big favor, and greatly be against this if you get the chance.
I want this shithole to be independent for once and actually rise up and become it's own country without relying on anyone for once. One can dream, right?

Spot on. She never mentions being white. She acts more like a black girl than any black girl I've ever met and is learning to speak Spanish and cook traditional Mexican dishes because of her boyfriend.

Nice hat. Tinfoil, is it?

No it's different. See Mexicans have been part of the US for nearly 2 centuries. Lately, like the last 3 decades they've made their way by the millions. Lots of them not even Mexican actually. Now in some parts of the country, like the South West predominately you have a decent number of Mexicans clamoring for this idea that the land belonged to them, and give it back, and Mexican pride etc. etc. Which doesn't make much sense because almost fucking no one lived in that region because it was a dry, arid shithole until the United States irrigated it and started building mega cities and ranches.
Then these people identify as Chicano, which is wrong because Chicano meant something totally different a while back, and has changed meanings several times. Also for some odd reason Chicano's don't identify as hispanics, but some do, bot most don't. Idk, its all really confusing.

It's was and is prominent in California, and only California.
I've gone to Mexico on vacation and you will never see the people down there behaving like these faggots.
And the ones you do see tend to be the ones that go from here.

Yeah right you might trick /pol on thinking of that

but ur a shithole even worse than any chicano city.

you decades of a fail country is proof of that

I'm not a Chicano, but here's the rundown.

>Mexican
A nationality as well as to some extent a cultural identity in the same way that American is a cultural identity (i.e. as a mix of a bunch of cultures that share some common music/cuisine/struggles/etc...).

>Chicano
Americans with some Mexican identity (cultural) but not Mexican nationality (though at times Mexicans living in the US may use it out of confusion or for solidarity). Also associated with a big civil rights movement in the United States. Often associated with Mexican nationalism even though they largely view Mexican politics as completely irrelevent to Chicanos (it's weird, especially to Mexicans).

>Hispanic
Literally: From hispania (Spain + Catalan). The term is applied to Spanish speakers from all over the Americas in a somewhat arbitrary way (even though many of them have nothing to do with Spain or Catalan besides speaking the language). In the US the term was introduced into the census system as a way of tracking Spanish speaking whites separately from other whites (throughout US history the classification of the Hispanic group as white or non-white has flipped many times, this is important given earlier US law that only allowed whites to own land and so on).

>Latino
Like Hispanic, Latino means a latin speaking person. However its use in English originates from the French who defined the term Latin-American to refer to people who spoke romance languages in the Americas. Later it was introduced into the US census as basically a bigger umberella than Hispanic.

(cont.)

Ah, just a cali thing. Gotcha

There is such a thing as being too insecure in your own race that you have to say that everything in the world that happened that is good is because whites.

puerto ricans are straight up Rats and breed like them

>imagine a lazy spic and a nigger thats a puerto rican

I don't want them to become a state. But then again, I don't have much say in it. I just don't understand why PR have such a shitty culture of low riding 90's Hondas, neck tattoos, drawn on eyebrows, gang violence and a disdain for education. I've never met any Cubans like that, and I've almost never met DR's like that. Why does your island send us such a swatch of shitty people?

Fuck all that hispanic latino shit

MESTIZO PRIDE FUCK NIGGER MOLLATOS AND INDIAN HOOK NOSE MIDGETS

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

well u aint wrong but somehow all PoC breed like rats
except for asians and whites i guess
but black people and latinos have a lot of kids
ironically, if theyre poor af the more kids they have?

beaners tongue my anus

k

I always find it funny when Chicanos change their spanish names to indigenous names. Even when they've got primarily caucasian features, they want to reject their white ancestry.

Oh yea, and ALL Spanish are Rapists! Spanish people couldn't happily marry Amerindians, no. They were all raped.

I don't see how that proves anything.

>Be succesful american mexican family own a couple acres of land in mexico

>Have some cousin in mexico Cartel kidnapps a niece force us to sell the land

>have a white irish gf will tell my sons to marry into white people to cleanse away the brown shit skin curse

>Mestizo
Term used in the Americas to refer to a person with mixed indigenous (particularly mesoamerican and south american) and Spanish ancestry. Confer with Metis (primarily used in Canada) to refer to indigenous + Spanish, and Mulato to refer to indigenous + African. Originally the term was used to label a sort of "otherness" for a group of people who didn't belong anywhere. Nowadays since mestizos form a huge population group the term is viewed differently though there is still some stigma towards the term in some circles.

tl;dr:
>The terms Latin and Hispanic are just fucking weird., especially for Amerindian people (it would be like English speaking plains indians calling themselves Breton or Germanic).
>Chicano = American with a Mexican-ish culture. They also have their own holidays and shit that normal Mexicans do not celebrate (like Cinco de Mayo) and there are Mexican holidays that they do not celebrate. They don't give a fuck about Mexico as a nation or Mexican politics.
>Mestizo is not a cultural identity. Basically saying mixed blood.
>Mexican is used for Mexican citizens. The country itself has a lot of different cultures and ethnicities, like the United States but like the United States there are some cultural aspects to the national identity.

>Half Aztec
>Spic
First of all, Aztec is not a real term. The people of Mexico-Tenochtitlan are called Mexica and they were part of an alliance of city-states called the Triple Alliance.

Second of all, Spic is short for Hispanic and no indigenous person is Hispanic, so kill yourself.

Chicanos are American, retard (the term is not used for citizens of any other country, including Mexico). Moreover, many of them have ancestors that were actually in those states before they became parts of the US.

>hitler beg mexico for help

>denied
how are you feeling whity?

such a dumb meme its still proves egyptians weren't white

Who is this girl and does she have noods?

That's because you're too stupid to understand trolling. And, yeah, Whites and Asians did build all that is modern, bitch. Suck it.

Not the guy you were talking to btw

Latinos and Niggers are mostly mentally inept subhuman faggots, which is why their countries are absolute dog shit.

Whites and Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans) are the superior races... all else is subhuman shit.

did you know that mexico has mexican nazis?

loler

fucking chicanos make me sick

it's like they're not american but they're not mexican either

my grandparents were from spain but my parents and me were born in mexico

you don't see me thinking I'm a spaniard or some shit like that

I'm just mexican that happens to be white

The fuck would Mexico have done, kill us all with shitty mariachi music? It's a powerful attack on the senses but come on.

Castizos are Better. Just saying.

Still doesn't prove his point (which I'm sure you would have knows if you took two seconds to look)
>Whites and Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans) are the superior races... all else is subhuman shit.
easy there ken sama

I have no idea, actually. A few years back a guy didn't drive through a RED LIGHT and he got literally stabbed for it.
If Im being frank with you, it's like the entire island (save for the rich people areas) is just a giant hood.
And the rich people are regarded as either gringos (white ppl, usually said as insult), or the hispanic equivalent of coons.
I just dont fuckin know, really.

I'm too poor to leave PR so i cant speak for other caribbean places but, fun fact- the stereotype you hate about prcans is EXACTLY what puertorricans, ironically, think of DR's.

Typical crab mentality beaner here folks.

Nothing, Hitler just needed to distract the US with a Homefront. Mexico ended up helping the US though.

A nationality as well as to some extent a cultural identity in the same way that American is a cultural identity (i.e. as a mix of a bunch of cultures that share some common music/cuisine/struggles/etc...).

implying Murrica has culture

I'm a mexican that lives in commiefornia and have yet to encounter any chicana hyna.

Those timelines are wrong. There are several different routes through the west and current estimates place them travelling much earlier (though this is nothing new, such timelines were known even back when the routes from the east were discovered, in other words this diagram is going out of its way to lie and sensationalize some news) and the one from the east is currently dated at 20,000 (picture probably has estimates from when the research was new).

Can give two shits

>get help from Mexico
>garrison nazi troops there
>attack the U.S. on their on soil
derp

it would delayed normandy and give time for hitler to retreat from russia

no matter how fast you could defeat mexico you would still be fighting them

False, it is also fucking huge in New Mexico and Arizona for that matter.

you do realize there are white mexicans right?