Go to Uni in bumfuck nowhere

>go to Uni in bumfuck nowhere
>never heard a lick of Nip except from Sup Forums webms
>suddenly a Japanese couple walked past me
>yappari
>maa ne?
My god you guys, it sounded so amazing you have no idea. Should I drop Chink and switch to Jap?

>Should I drop Chink and switch to Jap?
hell yes

yes

Don't learn Japanese its even more autistic than Mandarin except its also useless.

Absolutely

never rotten golden meme

really made me think

brutal desu

UWAAA, SUGOI MONOGATARI ANIKI!

:P

tfw no lesbianese gf

dumb weeb
>drop Chink
if you were studying economics or some shit like that, then chinese could help you out, i guess. they are the future.

just doing it for the culture and mental benefits

>for the culture
>Ohhh! My new "Haruka-san Oppai-Hentai Densetsu Onii-chan GO!!!!" figurine arrived! Damn, too bad i don't live in Japan, i would get bunch of those.

dog bless

an answer i would expect from a dumb weeb such as yourself.
desu, don't learn any of the asian languages. you can try german or some other shit like that, at least cultures are similar. you would be just an outcast in their society, anyways, it is always like that, m8

>you can try german or some other shit like that
Why would he learn dying languages that will soon be replaced by Arabic?
Are you retarded?

>Arabic
Oh! That one! Try that one!
>retarded
why do say things like that?

I already speak Swiss German and French, Asia is the next frontier m8

>do say
^you

okay, then, if you want to be a linguist boi. if you started with chinese, i would recommend sticking with it.

Why the fuck do you idiots keep coming to Sup Forums, of all places? This is a "weeb" website. Eastern Europeans are the least compatible with this website of all the third worlders we have here, I swear.

>board's name is Sup Forums
>doesn't have anything to do with weebs
a like some animes (jojo, berserk and other 80s-90s shit), but in no fucking way i would myself as a weeb. it's a one thing to respect someone else's culture, but it's another to be a delusional *insert country*-boo, who thinks he'll get japanese wife, or smth.

>third worlders
>Czechia
What a dumb weebogan

>a
i
>i would myself
count

I don't think you know what that term means friendo

>I like some anime
Desu that means you already are a weeaboo.

apparently you don't either since czech republic is 2nd world whatever definition you use

it doesn't. i like some of it, but it doesn't mean i'm obsessed with it.
>term
what term exactly? third world? czechia is second-world country, by that cold-war shitlist.

No, mandarin is actually useful, with Japanese you'll be able to watch unsubbed anime and that's about it

It's a useless language

I always hated china

>mandarin
>useful
It's just as useless.