Would you?

Would you?

STOP POSTING ANDY SIXX

yes (THIS USER HAS BEEN LOGGED FOR THIS POST)

STOP ITTTTTT OK FINE

Have a log, on me.

Would I? Would I what?

Would I grab you around the neck, twist your nose until it breaks, pour bleach in your eyes and mouth, smash each one of your teeth out with a hammer one at a time, pop each of your testicles with a vice, flip you over and anally violate you with a cattle prod until you vomit blood so you stop posting this unfunny, time-wasting, not-a-meme bullshit?

Would I do that? Yes, yes I would.

If you don't like what's on 4 chan don't fucking come here and post your Andy six shit just go back where you came from

kek. grow up kid.

Keep up the good work!

Grow up

How does one start logging?

Dock your lips to his Sixxhole and get ready for some slidding!!

I actually admirer the sad user who tirelessly comes to our doorstep asking to play... He tries so hard that you almost like him. Like a mangy dog you found under the freeway. Tirelessly composing new images, sonnets, puns. For what? There is no glory in his work nor chance of redemption. Surely he must have true passion for his subject. Could you endure the constant stream of insults and tirades for no gain? I couldnt, I admirer your tenacity and offer my condolences that you suffer such a sad tale user. Maybe one day you will receive your log and in that moment die in peace knowing that your suffering has come to an end

god that sounds so hot

Ahhh! I'll slidd it at a high price!

Sixx, sixx, sixx, the number of the log

Nice, but could use a log

New logger here. Since I accepted that I want and need nothing more than Andy Sixx hot steamy perfect log entering my mouth and softly sliding down my throat, my life has improved drastically. Everything has changed for the better. I worship the log and I suggest everyone else accepts their destiny of being a logger. Thank you.

*slidding

This is really just one guy isnt it?. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for OP. He's like that one loud fat kid at the party who nobody likes but is still there for some bizzare reason

DON'T TRUST THIS SLIPPERY SLOPE NEOHIPPIE BRAINWASHING
LIKE TRAPS THIS MEME WILL START AS A JOKE
THEN IT WILL BE A COMMOM FETISH
FINALLY, THE GENERAL GESTALT WILL ACCEPT IT AS NORMAL
DON'T FALL FOR THEIR LIES
DON'T SLIDE DOWN THE SLOPE INTO A WORLD OF SHIT

>slide down the slope, world of shit