Why do Poles say "pola~~ <3" when they see something cute?

Why do Poles say "pola~~

A kitten dies every time you make a thread.

zitto animale

Fucking kill yourself, we all know you're a proxy, stop with this shit

polapola~~

Zabij się

i fucking hate this poleball shit. i fucking hate this stupid threads. i fucking hate you. i won't recommend you killing yourself, but you definetely need to think about your life choices, takeshi.

polapola~~~~

no

Wiem że jesteś Polakiem autysto
Przestań szkalować nasz naród
Wsadź głowę między drzwi a futrynę i zatrzaśnij

do you know what czechs say, when they see something idiotic and retarted?
>"Ch-ch-czech yourself, before you brake yourself!"
I dont know what they say, desu, im not czech.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little poland thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" polandball meme, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about an irrelevant shithole. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic jap-proxy NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "pola~~~~ pola~~~~." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

i am not polish

>tfw i like seeing all the people rage at a perfectly nice thread

polapola~~

Dlaczego nas prześladujesz

chciałbym cie spotkać i nie podać ci ręki

po....po.....po....

> idiots take the bait as usual
> sane poles explain that op is a proxying nigger
> can't speak japanese, won't show his passport/take a picture of the street outside
> thread dies off without a coherent explaination from our retarded op
> soon after he makes yet another thread that's exactly the same
> cycle begins anew

Why do poles day pola? I have noticed this too.

the keep fucking saying it, and don't even explain, why they do it. typical poles.

Kill yourself.

POLA POLA~~

Poland goes from word field. Keep your unknowledge with yourself Japan.

Fucking rude. Guess there's a real reason why everyone hates polacks.

Sorry, meant for

>Sorry
on your knees, bogan.

po,po,po,pola~~~~~

At Least say polyana or pole, phshek.

>polyana or pole
>At Least
why those, exactly? are we describing fields?

Exactly, also lyachy.

>Exactly
yeah, but he said that they say "pola", when they see something cute. fields are pretty cute, but what does that has to do with anything?
>lyachy
i thought those meant "testicles"

lyakhy then.

>lyakhy
now that means "eunuch". what does that has to do with cute? that's pretty disgusting, desu

Pola means fields
Pole means field

polalaa~~~~~~

pola~~~~

cringe kys proxyfag

pola~polapola~

Imagine being so fucking mentally retarded you are literally unable to spew out anything other than the trash tier meme you oh so desperately try to force.

Nauseating.

>when a polish poster says "pola~"

clam down(¯―¯٥)

>pola~polapola~

ポーラでしょ?

pola~

The funny thing is this chink is actually saying "pora" in every single one of these.

凄い洞察力

this

pola~~

polaa~~

who knew poland was this kawaii

POLA~(ΦωΦ)

bump

pola--------pola---------pola------------