Member when filthadelphia thought foles was not gonna be a bust?

member when filthadelphia thought foles was not gonna be a bust?

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I mean yeah

>chip kelly is your coach
>jeff fisher is your new coach
>not become a bust overnight
not everyone is afforded the opportunity to live off belichick's success

>le chip kelly is bad meme

Kys. Go to reddit with those "hot opinions" that are pre approved by shitty sports writers that had it out for Chip before he even played an NFL game

>he thinks chip kelly is a player despite me clearly stating he's a coach
nice hot opinion you got there. allow me to kindly throw it in the dumpster. now you can go back to your brady cum bath

>he thinks I'm referring to playing when it's clear to everyone I'm talking about coaching but you're a nitpicking faggot

Face it, Kelly was walking into a place where all these cuck ass journalists were shitting on him before he even started. And you parrot there bowls of shut they serve you

>can't speak his own language, words have no meaning. all nitpicking.
>he is a good coach that's why he gutted his team and keeps losing, it's all a conspiracy against him. belichick on the other hand sucks that's why he wins. remember words have no meaning
yup you're retarded

he's bad.

He was never given even a quarter of a chance.

They basically threw hornets nests at him and we're like "see? I knew this faggot wouldn't go 14-2"
Chip Kelly had a fucking weird journalist anger aura about him in the NFL before he even started. You know it, same as i

yeah the journalists anger aura (hoooo spooky shit) prevented him from having success

>expecting anyone to have had a winning record with the 49ers

Go parrot cuck journalists some more. Some real hot opinions you got

>expecting 3 wins is too much
>expecting him not to gut the philly roster is too much
>has cuckold fantasies

Brady's gonna win his 5th ring and there's nothing you can do about it, Guido Bagatta.

just like super bowl 50 right, maurizio costanzo?

>h-he should have rings by now!

Face it, he never had a fair shake and faggots like you are the ultimate shiteaters. Eat that bowl of doodoo you've been given

wins, a super bowl? same thing to me, i'm retarded

>300 injured players
>winning SB

why don't you go troll on some pasta or mandolino singing boards instead?

>desperate damage control
>w-we were never supposed to win last, i-t's different now
>next week
>goddel hates brady that's why we lost

It's time to stop posting, Chip.

I agree, the Eagles are much better off without those no-name shitters like McCoy and Murray. Thanks Chip!

>Josh McCown and Nick Foles are in a class with Tom Brady

Really tickles those almonds

Until this year they were both better than Tom too

Eat that shit they tell you to eat. Nice good goy NFL journalism preapproved opinions.
Wonder what hot opinions you'll have next after you hear it from 10 shrimpdicked writers

Chip Kelly sucks dick. But anyone who says may may already has a shit opinion off top.

>hey guys chip sucks. I know because the writers told me so before he even was officially hired as a coach and he didn't take the 49ers to the playoffs

Wew lad.
Scum.

yes he's cowshit, even the media realized that. nice to see you're finally catching on

The goodest of goys you are

Anyone with a brain knew that he would have failed in the 49rs job.

Its his implosion of the Philadelphia Eagles and thinking that he was Bill that really convinced me that he sucked ass. Only old white guys think Chip Kelly doesn't suck. He is a shit NFL coach. He knows it which is why he is going back to college.

What makes you think he is a good coach?

>goy
Motherfucker go back to your containment board you fucking faggot. Any further opinions you have are automatically disregarded you mouth breathing autistic child.

>theres a Jewish Zionist conspiracy against Chip Kelly. Anyone who thinks he's a shit coach is a good goy despite the fact that he single handedly destroyed the Eagles and did not show a single sign of improvement in the 49rs.

Really makes you think.

>you now remember when Chip Kelly had all-pros at both WR positions and an the NFLs leading rusher
>new you remember Chip Kelly with Demarco Murray and Josh Huff as his top weapons

>old white guys
Wut

He never had a fair chance whatsoever and you know it is damn true

Holyshit are you fucking retarded. Chip Kelly single handedly ruined the eagles. They had one of the most powerful offenses ever assembled under him and he managed to still shit that up.

He shouldn't have fucking the job then dipshit. He got an offer to be on the pats staff and said no to take the sanfran job.
He's a dumbass, everyone knows sanfran sucks and he took the job anyway.

I thought for sure he woulda tried to go to Tennessee when that job was available last season.