I haven't showered in weeks and my armpits smell like a mix of rotting onions and burnt rubber that have been...

I haven't showered in weeks and my armpits smell like a mix of rotting onions and burnt rubber that have been marinating in a dumpster outside in the horrible heat of summer.

Ask me anything. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you drive a taxi?

No

Wendy's.

Nope.
Suite yourself.
Nope.

Have you showered recently?

I have not. Hence why I mentioned that I haven't showered in weeks.

Are you Hindu?

I know exactly what that's like! I love the smell of my armpits when they haven't been cleaned! Mine smell like cooked pasta with lots of butter. Do you like the smell of yours?

Nope.

Do your armpits smell like a mix of rotting onions and burnt rubber that have been marinating in a dumpster outside in the horrible heat of the summer?

It's kind of strange. I love and hate the smell at the very same time. It's equally intoxicating and revolting all at once.

They do. :)

How fat are you?

Why tho, and don't give me some "cuz" answer. Why would you go so far out of your way to not shower? Do you not have friends or a job?

wow

Why haven't you showered?

I haven't bathed in a month and my balls are what gets to me the most. Gets a little uncomfortable. I could top a piece of toast with what I could scrape off of them right now.

I'm generally around people who will tell me I stink, if I do. Kind of weird they haven't told me yet.

I'm an obese fat lard ass. I am at about 380. I am almost 6'10" however, so I wear the fat fairly well.
I have health problems that prevent me from holding down a regular job and as a result? I am a complete recluse. I haven't even been outside in over 2 years. I have no friends and no life. I exist in my own misery. You could say I just gave up. This is about as honest as I could ever be.
Indeed. :)

I will point you to the middle answer I listed here:
The longest I went without showering was 4 months. I know ALL about the ball situation. It gets rancid after awhile. When I can no longer tolerate my own body odor, that is generally when I give in and take a shower.

Next question then. What do you do for money/food/other bills. By food I mean how do you get it?

Find something that motivates you and do something. if you're 6'10 than you can probably do well in sports

I am 6'7" and I am curious since you're so tall, what kind of vehicle do you prefer to drive? I have a hard time finding vehicles that are comfortable to me, so I imagine it's worse for you even.

Youre dead weight. I would euthanize you. Better yet, do it yourself

Can i jerk off to them ?

Are you from New Jersey? I can bring you to a power wash if you want

3 weeks out of every month I don't eat because I can't afford it. Money? I have absolutely none. I also am NOT on welfare because despite being the loser that I am, I refuse to leech off of the government. For the one week I do get to eat? It's food bank stuff. It's not pleasant nor is it healthy which is another reason I am a fat fuck. As for other bills, I live with someone in a run down motel. I keep things tidy and cleaned up (just not myself). In turn? I get a place to stay. It's a shitty way to live and I wouldn't suggest it to anyone. I wish I could just work and get my life together but I have too many health problems, no vehicle, and not much of a good work history so it leaves very little for me to do.

>than you can probably do well in sports
This is what short faggots say all the time to tall people. Just because we have a height advantage doesn't mean we're skilled at sports. And to be honest with you, tall people usually end up with back and knee problems, so sports just lead to a shortened career. Think before you open your mouth about shit you have no clue about.

I wish I could. I was born with fucked up knees. I also suffer horribly with neck and back problems (This happened long before I gained all this weight).
I don't own a vehicle but if I could chose a vehicle? I'd go for a truck or van. They generally have more leg and head room. Cars are an absolute no go. I understand how hard it is to fit in most vehicles, this world was built for short people, that's for damn sure.
I know I am. If you euthanized me, you'd be doing me a favor. I am too afraid of death, that's the only reason I don't do it myself.
Sure!
No, but I have an ex girlfriend from there. (we lived together in Florida many years ago)

Not OP, but I'm 6'6"

I have a volkswagon CC and a jeep Grand Cherokee. The Jeep is super comfortable, the fact that I'm 6'6" is totally irrelevant as it could fit someone 6'10". The CC isn't bad either, though it takes some getting used to, and someone has to be pretty short to ride behind me.

I'm 6'6

Sucks to be you faggot

>The longest I went without showering was 4 months
Oh god. Same here. Years back, I went to live with my grandmother. She only had tubs in her home, no shower. Tubs/baths are fucking awful

I probably went that long, if not longer washing off. The 110 degree/100% humidity summers didn't help the situation either. I can't imagine how shit it would be for someone like you. My dad is in the same situation as you, physically. He still works, though.

I can't really make any excuses myself. I'm a fit, able-bodied guy. I'm either dead tired at the end of my days, or too hammered in my off days to give a fuck.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Nice that someone understands this.

lol probably not

Not my fault you faggots aren't athletically skilled. Just goes to show that I'm better than both of you.

Two vehicles I may have to look into if I ever get my life together.
It does indeed. I hate myself and my life. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Oh hell yeah, I fucking hate tubs/baths. Being as tall as I am, they are impossible to even fit in. Being a fat ass doesn't help matters either. So your Dad still works through the pain? I wish I could do that.

Sports never meant much to me. But you probably are better than me. Most people are.

Are you me?

Doesn't make sense to me that motherfuckers who have a height advantage would rather work everyday of their life to get paid, instead of going into sports and having fun everyday of their life to get paid. no brainer.

Wtf? I had to go days without showering because of surgery and I couldn't stand it. How can you let yourself end up smelling like a wet dumpster in the sun willingly? I love taking showers after getting all nasty it's the best feeling ever.

Dude body odor gets unbearable after a few days. You must have really bad mental issues.

Dove men antiperspirant, cool silver. No stink even when you don't shower like the slob you are.

>So your Dad still works through the pain? I wish I could do that.
Kind of. He still gets around alright. He can't really do anything physical aside from walking. Just the 40+ years of knowledge he has in his field. Considering he is going on 70, it is amazing he does even that much, instead of being in a nursing home.

Where you from friend?

And what will your athletics get you when you're old and senile? That's right, nothing, you won't have anything of value to fall back on as you age other than
>Muh athletics

And before you even reply, if you were actually successful at sports, as you say, you'd be in the NFL or something not shitposting on Sup Forums.

As I mentioned a few posts up. I personally was born with bad knees and I suffer horribly with back and neck pain. That's the main reason I don't play sports.
It has a lot to do with how shitty my life is. I have pretty much given up. I have no valid excuse as to why I don't shower other than I just don't care anymore.

You know there are foam body washes you can use by just applying and then wiping with a damp cloth right?

Fuck me when I'm old I living in the moment cocksucker. fuck you for thinking ahead some 50 years. fuck off and die in a mass grave with all them muslims you unathletic cockfaggot.

I do have some mental issues. They don't control me though. I'm not a psycho or a some weirdo. But yes, my body odor does get to me after a long time and that is when I give in and actually take a shower. When it turns my stomach to the point where I feel like I could puke? That is when I shower.
Thanks for the heads up. I may look into it.
I respect your Dad for that and I don't even know the man.

I may look into that.

You sound like one of those stupid fucking millennials that use the term "YOLO"....

you're a fucking oldfag that's probably in his 30's and wishes he could go back but fuck you

>Fuck me when I'm old
No thanks, I don't get into geriatrics.
>I living in the moment cocksucker
Which is all good and fine, until your future gets bleaker as your health fades.
>fuck you for thinking ahead some 50 years
You don't get anywhere in life if you don't plan ahead for the future.
>fuck off and die in a mass grave with all them muslims you unathletic cockfaggot.
>Being this rustled

Fact is, I'm taller, Bigger, and fucking better than you.

I am indeed an oldfag. 38 to be exact. And I won't deny that you're 100% correct in assuming I want to go back. I would love to go back a good 20 years or so. Life wasn't complete shit like it is now. You should listen to your elders though. Enjoy life while you can, it just gets worse the older you get. It's wise to look ahead.

Burden of proof is on you now faggot, prove it or fuck off.

>I respect your Dad for that and I don't even know the man.

Year before last he actually spent 2 - 3 months in the hospital. He had blood clots in his legs and lungs. He drove 40 miles to his work location, dudes he worked with told him he looked like shit. He drove back home. He literally, yes literally, should have died. He came back from it though. Took him a couple months after he got out of the hospital to get enough strength back to walk, I'm sure you could imagine. Months in a bed, not able to get up, weighing over 400 pounds. Can't be easy to stand up with that weight after you haven't in such a long time.

It is a goddamned miracle he even got the strength back to walk at his age and size. Not to mention he suffered from a pretty bad leg break earlier in life, and pretty bad hip problems.

Sous chef $118 an hour 63

I actually feel like MORE of a piece of shit than I already do hearing about your Dad. I have a lot of medical problems, but I gave up. Your Dad never did. I admire that a lot.

Since you haven't showered in weeks, does the head of your dick smell bad?

I actually check on my dick and balls every so often and currently? They don't smell that bad. WAY better than how my armpits smell, that's for damn sure.

I can't even recall all of his problems. He's been diabetic, obviously, for many years, congestive heart failure, all kinds of shit, not to mention the stuff he probably doesn't tell people to have them worried sick about him all the time. Despite the hospital and everything, he told me he'd never retire. For him to have gone through all that, and still say that... that is just something else.

He has to be a role model to you I would think. I don't even know the man and he has my respect.

Don't give up on yourself, brother.

Sometimes when I haven't bathed for awhile my ass will smell like bread.

Thanks man, nice of you to say. I have given up in many ways, but not COMPLETELY just yet. I am hoping SOME DAY I can get my shit together.
Seriously? Never had that issue before. My ass just smells like ass.

Why not take a shower? you have nothing better to do obviously.

This guy seems motivational to me. If you got the time to watch the vid, I'd suggest it. If you haven't seen it already.
youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

I guess it's mostly due to the fact that I have no life, no friends, no money, and I don't leave this motel room I live in. I see no point to anything. That's honestly the reason I don't keep myself clean. I just don't give a damn anymore.
I will go watch that now.

Jesus Christ... is this guy ME??? I'm not 700 pounds, but I'm very close to 400... this guy reminds me A LOT of me... Yeah, I'm DEFINITELY going to watch this entire video. Thanks for sharing it with me.

this thread is worthless without pics

dat u slim money???

If that's what your armpits smell I wonder what your nuts smell like

i bet you're white. i haven't showered in 3 months and smell neutral. no one at work complains or notices. everyone is surprised when i tell them. still get laid

tldr: white people smell

Everyone is too nice too tell you. They only pretend to be surprised.

I am not slim money, no.
I just checked, my nuts don't smell near as bad as my armpits. You'd think it would be the other way around, but it's not.
You're not wrong. I am white.

not true. even family (they shower regularly) can't tell with me. sweat reacts with natural bacteria and causes body odor. i don't sweat much at all.

do you sweat a lot?

THEY STOPPED TRYING TO TELL YOU CAUSE YOURE OBVIOUSLY NOT LISTENING

BECAUSE YOURE IN DENIAL OF HOW DISGUSTING YOU ARE

Only when I am doing physical activity which isn't very often. I generally just sit in the same spot everyday. That's why it takes awhile to smell like I do now. This smell doesn't just come out of no where. It takes weeks, that's why I smell so rancid now.

How are you able to stand your own smell? I get bothered by mine after 2 days.

It takes me a few weeks to smell this bad, which means before long? I WILL break down and take a shower. That's my routine. I go 2 to 5 weeks without showering, then i'll take a shower and the process just repeats all over again.

Honestly... if I didn't have so many problems, and wasn't broke as fuck, and I actually HAD a life? I'd shower daily. But...since I have no power to change my life... I just don't give a fuck anymore.