/sg/ Syria General - Victory Day Edition

Links updated for May 9
syriagenerals.wordpress.com (everything you need is here)

>Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M
>Thread theme
youtu.be/BxPsY2Zlwrk
youtu.be/Eh2Ye5It6Jg
youtu.be/X4l81cCIA2k
>Fratured Video
youtu.be/qvGMXJXYF2A
youtu.be/HhnsjW8BVXA
youtu.be/cjY1hNolsJ4

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Khan Touman (May 6)
i.imgur.com/OuWLf7Y.jpg
>North Aleppo (May 6)
i.imgur.com/p9529Md.jpg
>East Gouta (May 5)
i.imgur.com/HF84liC.jpg
>Aleppo city (May 4)
i.imgsafe.org/4d43ca1.jpg
>Deir Ezzor (May 3)
i.imgsafe.org/c16a639.png
>Iraq (May 3)
i.imgsafe.org/6548d90.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS (May 7-8)
>Rebel unit ambushed by the Syrian Army in East Ghouta
>Islamist rebels in Ghouta enter truce talks to end infighting
>Turkish Army kills 55 ISIS terrorists in northern Aleppo
>Russian Air Force pounds northern Palmyra amid the Syrian Army’s advance
>Battle for southern Aleppo is under way as the Syrian Army attack Khan Touman
>Kurdish YPG storms Islamist rebel positions in Aleppo city
>Faylaq Al-Rahman destroys Jaysh Al-Islam base in East Ghouta
>Russia sets up new military base in Palmyra
>Battle for Shaer gas field heats up as SAA launches 2nd attack
>Iran’s casualties in Syria upsurge as violence escalates
>Hezbollah, Syrian Army recapture 2 villages in southern Aleppo
>Iraqi Army kills top ISIS commander in southern Mosul
>ISIS captures important border-town in northern Aleppo
>ISIS offensive in Deir Ezzor turns disastrous

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fYLdQa-4M3o
youtube.com/watch?v=-JaeuebLvPY
i24news.tv/en/news/international/112436-160507-kurdistan-holds-first-holocaust-remembrance-day-ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=jNfKcPfliMo
tsk.tr/4_olaylar/4_1_gunluk_faaliyetler/gunlukfaaliyetler.html
tsk.tr/4_olaylar/4_2_onemli_yurtici_olaylar/onemliyurticiolaylar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XI_Tme6pe-w
reddit.com/r/The_Assad/
twitter.com/TheArabSource_A/status/729625633777582081
youtu.be/rPzrWcN_rLo
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/729648868892114945
youtube.com/watch?v=3-y8WvVOFwM
youtu.be/fYLdQa-4M3o?t=2022
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These threads have been really slow since a few weeks.
Will we manage to keep them comming ?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fYLdQa-4M3o

>Turkish Army kills 55 ISIS terrorists in northern Aleppo

anyone has actual pics of this? Or any of the fighting.
Basically anything that shows that the Turkish forces actually engaged ISIS like they claim?

Of cource.
They will simply be more comfy.

Batteries were low

Bump

>ISIS offensive in Deir Ezzor turns disastrous
disastrous for whom?

The Byzantines.

Fresh T90A pics started to appear from Khan Thouman area, looks last time it happened rebels got rekt outthere.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=-JaeuebLvPY
Add this to the thread theme aswell!

i24news.tv/en/news/international/112436-160507-kurdistan-holds-first-holocaust-remembrance-day-ceremony

OY VEY :D

turkish army doesn't directly share pictures(although you can find a lot of dead pkk members online) and i doubt that they would lie about this as i have not seem them lie about battle reports yet
a previous report on this by non-military sources claimed 103 killed for example. the army also doesn't claim kills on most of the air-raids and artillery operations over the border with no turkish ground elements in support, only media does

in that same report it was said that they have been preparing for this move for 10 days and were in co-operation with russia, usa and rebel elements on the ground. they conducted the operation because of the artillery attacks by isis on the city of kilis

>turkish army is the most honest, i promise
if you say so...

Is the entire thing worth watching? Didn't get to see it live. I just like to watch the female units. Amazing how they can make female soldiers look both pretty and somewhat martial if they don't have fags designing the uniforms, huh?

Any videos of the small parade that Russia hosted at Hmeimim AB yet?

Thanks for the reply.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but all the sources citing casualty numbers are Turkish (or pro Turkish) be it gov or otherwise.
Again, correct me if I'm wrong but we have no actual physical evidence that
1. the raid happened
2. casualty numbers are as high as reported.

Now I have no doubt that the raid happened because that's too big of a lie and with no gain. Plus ISIS would have already came out with a statement saying it never happened.

As for the casualty numbers, I have a hard time believing large casualty numbers by any faction without actual evidence, and we have none.

Turkish military did release vids taken in air raids by planes and helicopters in the past, quite regularity actually when the campaign began.

Our mini parade in Hmeimim, as promised.

youtube.com/watch?v=jNfKcPfliMo

>We are showing him t90A, Armatas, S400, Pantsirs, White Swans, Ace wing pilots but all he wants to watch is cute girls in military uniform

Cant find the full version tb.h

believe whatever you will mate, but i think that the turkish army is quite professional (turkish police isn't)
here is the website from which the army shares daily notes from, you can easily translate it with google because its written in plain turkish
tsk.tr/4_olaylar/4_1_gunluk_faaliyetler/gunlukfaaliyetler.html
tsk.tr/4_olaylar/4_2_onemli_yurtici_olaylar/onemliyurticiolaylar.html

here you go familia
youtube.com/watch?v=XI_Tme6pe-w

>all he wants to watch is cute girls in military uniform
what's wrong with that, Vasiliy?

Dmitry, cute girls are all around while modern russian armor is a masterpiece.

>Correct me if I'm wrong, but all the sources citing casualty numbers are Turkish (or pro Turkish) be it gov or otherwise.
correct, but as i have said there is a huge difference in turkish army sources and news outlets in turkey. so far i have seen the news lie nearly about everything and never seen the army lie
so you can believe it or not believe it, there is no physical evidence being shared so far by the army
i guess we will see if they did truly destroy some equipment by waiting to see if kilis is bombarded again
the report in the media i saw said that 15-20 special forces members crossed into syria to destroy the equipment with artillery and air support
if its true then turkish army has started to take action in syria against isis directly instead of only artillery, which is good no?

>Turkish military did release vids taken in air raids
yeah but i haven't seem them (officially) release any dead pictures of terrorists, unofficially some soldiers have done so though

Reminder to check out reddit.com/r/The_Assad/

Khan Touman is now back to SAA hands guys. The battle seems to have started in Aleppo.

Battle of Aleppo: The Mother of All Battles

Tyт либepacты или вaтнички, в этoй виpтyaльнoй эмигpaции?

cyka blyat ivan. get ready those tanks we go kebab hunting now.

SAA got it? Didn't see a single mention of that.

back to sosach you nigger.

twitter.com/TheArabSource_A/status/729625633777582081

Thanks to your Airstrikes kebabs been removed successfully.

What a funny flag.
Nu bratishka, nu wse mi ludi, nu ne stukai.

y u make fun of my flag ;(

o shit i forgot it's victory day

increased activity reported in East Ghouta

thatd be fucking great but the English translation that just got posted doesnt seem to say that its been taken

>above-the-knee skirts
Absolutely degenerate

>Victory Day
oh my yes. i mistaken reading it. it says they are trying to get it back. sorry.

Cool if so, because of that ceasefire in Syria and victory day preparations most of our news sources stoped reporting syrian developments.
Hopefully soon they start doing it again.

>soviet victory day

they will*
>fix

It's very weird that these pidorahas commenting here don't rolling in Putinka in honour of the grandpas who were waged the war.

Maybe they're autistic.

Bump for greater Fallujah

o you are that iraqi kurd?

Here's the big one for y'all
youtu.be/rPzrWcN_rLo

Forgot my trip ._.

Always wanted to ask an Iraqi man about that revolt and parlament takeover that happened in Baghdad not that long ago.
What can you tell about it? Why it happened and has something changed after it?

Shia's are gathering under Aleppo to push the rebels and take Khan Thouman back

Those retards have no concept of OPSEC?

Sending pictures of your forces gathering to some Russian teenager is fucking moronic.

And then in 2 months it will be lost and retaken again, and in 4 months and in 8 months..you get the picture.

Time to bring things to closure and evict the rebels far from M5 highway. Show some balls, Vlad.

Kek that guy is far from teenager, but yeah you got the point.
But thanks to it we have atleast SOME news.

Social media didn't exist in the late 1940s USSR which is where their military doctrine comes from.

And don't expect them to independently develop the idea that plastering your military activities all over facebook and twitter isn't a good idea. Arabs aren't the brightest lads around.

It was really nothing.
The police and security let the protestors get in so it was still somewhat peaceful.
And it also didn't change anything at all.
It's been more than week since it happend and everything is still exactly the same.
And it happend because muqtada alsadr told those people to do it.
Believe it or not alot of Shiite people care about their leaders more than God/Muhammed himself
They will literally do anything he tells them to do

As the infidels disappear so shall these blasphemous threads.

Rebel factions still killing eachother like the dogs they are in Ghouta.. thought they were signing a truce?

Sunni or memecrusader?

go away ahmad

Germany posting Syria General thread

kek

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/729648868892114945

Field Report: Big battle looms in Aleppo as SAA, allies mobilize forces.

Something brewing in Aleppo guys. Something really big gonna happen and it will shake the media more than barrel bombs hitting hospitals and schools.

the only middle eastern diaspora living in Europe posting here are usually Turks

..which are usually 3x more cancerous than actual Turkish Turks, too.

so odds are hes a native german

>troops being concentrated, heavy preparatory airstrikes
>OY VEY MUH HOSPITALS CEASEFIRE OR ELSE
>Russia complies once again
>repeat
It keeps happening.

>it will shake the media more
dunno about that, its not in Aleppo city is it

I kinda doubt Khan Tuman area is still really inhabited right now

aka only Al Nusra&friends can hold offensives without media backlash cause theyre disqualified from ceasefires anyway

nice going by the west... fund/arm/train rebels of FSA squads, send them into Aleppo together with al-Nusra, no ceasefire can apply so they get to do whatever the fuck they want

khan touman is a place where the cannibals are blocked from delivering supply's and man power to inside Aleppo. because it looks over the main road of aleppo

fuck ceasefires. russia should carpet bomb idlib and maarat al nuuman and end this bullshit.

>carpet bomb idlib

Oh shit

Putin played the old anthem

Slightly unrelated, jihadis tried to interupt our Victory parade in Grozniy, Chechnya. But they didnt make through a blockpost.
1 got shot (picrelated) but another managed to blow up.

Upper part of the other one

his legs

Throw his corps to Ukraine or Turkey using a catapult

23:45

Old anthem.

This is different

>his legs
[insert comment about sexy legs]

Serious though trying to fuck around on V-day you have to be insane.

>select all the street signs
>they are in Cyrillic

Most of the area worth fighting for in aleppo is already SAA controlled. ~2 mil population under SAA protection. They will be possibly reinforcing their position as the real prize is Raqqa.

>pic
yeah nato go home we moldovans wuz kangz and shiet 600 years ago stefan cel mare not stepan chlen mal ok

He's flying the old flag, too

Tsar Vladimir?

Just leave it here.
youtube.com/watch?v=3-y8WvVOFwM

Thats not an old flag, its the presidential flag of Russia since 1994

Nice flag tho

My mistake, thought it was the Imperial

It's the old anthem though

the absolute madman

>all rook same

lol her question is literally 1:51 seconds

My name implies I'm russian
Hello newfriend
/Sg/ was started by a german Tripfag:
Comfybro

it's pretty good, but bad part is what most of people just took photos of soldiers from organizators of march, they are nt their relatives

They're flying the old CCCP banners, too

>straya

Any Casualties?

Pleb greeks where are you im in greek clay hahahhaahah

Greater Syria! Ain't nothing like it.

Funny thing: right when Russia celebrates Victory Day, an American Cavalry Battalion parades in the centre of Chisinau, Moldova's capital city.

The Battalion is there in order to take part in a multinational military exercise between American, Romanian, Moldavian and Ukrainian troops.

A protest against the presence of the American troops was supposed to be held in the centre of Chisinau, but it did not gather enough supporters. Most of the people that came to see the Americans were actually pro-americans, bringing their kids alongside them so that they can see my hur dur american power.

Despite the fact that the Government at the moment is currently controlled by pro-russians or oligarchs, most of the people from Moldova are anti-Nato and anti-Russian. Why? Because all of the politicians, despite their political background (pro-EU or pro-RU), stole everything from that country, and the people are mad at everyone.

Also, Stefan the Great was actually one of our basest rulers of all time. The amount of turk blood he spilled is incredible, that and the fact that the fucker actually built a church for every win against the ottomans (33 churches built overall during his reign).

The picture was from a story about some protest over NATO forces trying to insert themselves in Moldova's V-day. It kinda fits with the failed snack bar since in the end the NATO guys withdrew from the area and didn't participate.

>trying to get stuff done while not really paying attention to the parade
>"Military bands are now leave red square to make room for the mechanized column"
>sit down and watch it with undivided attention
Stupid sexy vehicles...

Also
>33:42 of youtu.be/fYLdQa-4M3o?t=2022
>you know realize some camera operator had a clear view of the women group

Thanks for the EXIF, bud

Wait, seriously?! Is it really happening? Is the great Aleppo offensive finally happenening?!

Yeah 1 soldier, jihadi that blowed up was too close to him, he is in one piece but media saying that he died.

I hope Russia always stay strong and Big. I hope it always spread fear to the corrupted nations who spread pain and sorrow to others, I hope it always stays united and Brave.

With love from me to the all the Russian people. Best Ally on earth. (No Homo)

which one soviet or imperial

Thanks for the kind words lad.

Delusional

Hey I love the old anthem

Something about it stirs your soul

>The picture was from a story about some protest over NATO forces trying to insert themselves in Moldova's V-day. It kinda fits with the failed snack bar since in the end the NATO guys withdrew from the area and didn't participate.

They did participate, bro. They had their equipment and military vehicles in the centre of Chisinau the whole day, they might still have them at this hour.

A protest was supposed to be held right beside the American forces, but few people gathered and so it was cancelled.

There was a funny part at some point: a ww2 veteran, fully dressed in his soviet military equipment, came to see the Americans. He looked at the cars / tanks / vehicles, he talked a bit with some of the officers and then he left.

>Also, Stefan the Great was actually one of our basest rulers of all time.
I know right, he's on all moldovan leu bank note

Normally, I find women in uniform unattractive, but they actually look somewhat attractive here.