So the girlfriend said we "need some space" which is bitch code for "we're done" so roll trips and i'll kill myself...

So the girlfriend said we "need some space" which is bitch code for "we're done" so roll trips and i'll kill myself. Roll quads and i'll live stream it.

>Being this cucked

Rollin

>being this beta
>kys

Rrrrrrolling

roriginally

no balls

I don't care if she was a perfect 10/10, no woman is worth dying for, you dumb faggot

kys

do it

get another one nigga damn

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

do it

roll

Why you such a beta? Go get a different bitch you pussy

YEET

Roll for Darwin

Nah, my girl said that, with no time bracket... 1 week later we got back together and fucked for 5 hours straight

rollin

or you could just move on with your life

my (now ex) fiance cheated on me for almost a year and we broke up

yeah i was fucking sad about it but i'm also just focusing on improving me and trying to be awesome and all that

i know it feels like she's the only one user, but she isn't

you're a free man now. if you put some effort into yourself you can have different girls. that's something to be excited about

quads?

so close user

OP here roll for the newfag too

suicide is for queer kids

seriously don't do it

rolling for kys

do it

First off you sad fucking cunt. Don't ever let a woman control your fucking life. Go to the gym, and just lift a shit ton and I guarantee you won't be depressed. Assuming you actually put a modicum of effort into fitness and diet, you'll start looking better and pull hotter hoes. She'll either come back, or you'll find someone 10 times better. So cheer the fuck up and pick up some weights and everything will be fine.

Fuck her sister instead

gon get it

Almost got me.

can you imagine the irony if the motivational posts got trips/quads

nearly

Holy fuck

cinnamon roll

Fuck it. If I get trips on this thread, then this kid is gonna go to the gym, and turn his life around. So gimme gimme the fucking trips.

Give me the trips so this fucker lifts.

roll; the dramatic sequel

I aint liftin faggot piss off i wanna die

hrmm

do it pussy

roll for the gym meme

:)

You really wanna die over a dumb fucking slut? She's probably mentally handicapped like all women are. Focus on improving yourself and fuck some hoes and it'll get better. Don't be a pussy.

Can I get a winrar

ofc

Go to bed user

no i wanna die b/c im 23 and i live at my moms house with no job, car, and now no girlfriend. PS im 220 pounds of a ramen eating sad weeaboo faggot

do it already

roll

Instead of offing yourself go do something fun. Take out all the money you have in your bank account and go to some foreign country, preferably one with a brothel. Use some of said money on some 10/10 hottie bugattis. You'll eventually run out of money, but you probably won't want to kill yourself anymore. No idea how you're getting back though.

:)

if gets message every female contact in your phone and social media with "let's fuck"

rolling

Well here's some ezpz fucking steps to change that shit.
1. Go apply to some places and get a basic job, doesn't matter if you're flipping burgers or stocking shelves at some shit hole grocer.
2. Save some of that money.
3. Eventually buy a car or waste it all on protein powder and supps like I do.
You do that and your mom might actually say she's proud of you. Honestly, with the way you just described yourself, you sound worse than a nigger. So fucking change it bitch.

>99

ralling for quints

Au contraire, love hurts fam.

>worse than a nigger
now I defiantly wanna killmyself

FINALLY SWEET RELEASE
Bye fags, thanks for the rolls

Pussy.

WINRAR now we need quints

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Better idea.. post your nudes of her with her phone number here, have lulz and get over it.

Trips

Chekkkkkkem

Do it no balls

No don't do it etc

yesss do it

trips already rolled, going for quads

Quads for comedy, I hope.

You are a faggot. Let him an hero. I will masturbate to his suicide livestream.