How the hell do people get jobs

how the hell do people get jobs

i have been turned down over 200 times. hell even McDonald's wont even hire me. how do i fix this and plz dont give me the text book answer . ex: make a better resume etc

do you have any skills?

Sell drugs

i can fix computers pretty easily . but don't have the certificate to fix them publicly

out of the question. need money to get drugs in the first place and i have none

Prostitution obvs

illegal where i live . so no

get your cert... can't you do it online?

or try working at best buy?

Dude, get a job doing construction. Start out as a helper in hvac, electrical and plumbing. Decent cash once you get experience and stay in shape while working

Why not try improving your physical appearance. Or maybe you have horrible people skills that you need to work on OP.

sadly no . i have to go to a place and pay them to take a test and after that . is the problem of finding a place to work

But for all we know it COULD be your resume or cover letters letting you down. You got anyone you know that works in HR that could take a look at your resume and shit? Or any job agencies or third parties in your area that can have a look at them for a small fee?

tried that. got shut down

Post pic of self and also list any skills or special abilities you would list on resume. This is the only way we can give you advise that will actually help.

skinny as all get out. a bit of facial hair that i try to shave every 3 days . but the main reason is no one wants to call me and set up a interview

Clearly you're doing something wrong if fucking McDonald's won't hire you.

Definitely a resume problem then

How old are you?

there own words

im not ''bubbly '' enough

Depends on where he lives. Some have enough young teens in the area they can just chew through and spit out that they dont ever bother hiring anyone older so they can save money.

19 about to turn 20

Nobody calls you back because of a bad first impression then probably. Are a felon? Have you never had a job and like 30+? If you've actually applied to 200 places and had no luck, there's something seriously wrong with you. Post a pic of yourself.

The only guaranteed job is the military.

It will look good on any resume too.

Ill help you, legitimately. Message me [email protected]

Tech related for the most part, so should be easy

FINE . this is a pic from last year . sorry for the messy hair and facial hair

Well then I recommend perking up, be more social. Bonus points for smiles.

This, what are you not telling us OP

kinda hard to when you walk into a place and they give you the look of . i dont want you here or this guy again

I'm in the same boat OP, I had a interview at walmart 2 weeks ago, dude said he wanted to give me a job, just had to run a background check. I haven't heard a peep since then and no one else has even bothered giving me a interview.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

>steal
>get money
>buy drugs
>??????
>profit

Construction jobs? My first job was as a general laborer on a hotel construction job. I swept, hauled trash, and helped the sheetrock finishers. Made decent money for a high school student.

telling you everything i know

clean person that has not even touched drugs
no criminal record . nothing . just trying to find a job

My problem even at 20

Well, in some places, when you get the certificate, you can have your own business if you want to. But i donĀ“t know how does it work in your country.

Lie on your resume. Make up job experience

USA . haven't really read that fair yet

>Know people
>know how to cook
>can communicate

But most of all
>no priors
>white as sin

Most small construction companies will take whoever has a half-ass functional body.

Go somewhere with less competition. I was in the same boat after the 2008 crash. No one was hiring so I moved out of the city to Juneau Alaska. Tons of state government jobs and a serious shortage of white collar workers (accountants, etc). After a few years, you can do whatever you want since you'll have some experience under your belt.

You just have to get out of your comfort zone and find a different market that works for you.

There are a wide range of low-paying jobs that require zero skills and are essentially willing to hire anyone with a pulse.

If you've actually been turned down that many times and you're not being picky, then you're either in an absolute shit market or you're sabotaging yourself somehow.

Sounds like you also have a confidence problem. Work on your self esteem, you won't be able to land a job if you already have an attitude that's already geared for failure. Besides, as a former hiring manager I always respected persistence by repeatedly showing up and checking on an available position; it shows determination and dedication.

i dont do construction job . mainly because of the heat.

I see someone who is not trying by this pic. My guess is that you walk into interviews unprepared and never answer the important questions correctly. Make eye contact and smile. It's not hard finding bull shit jobs OP. Walk in like the job is yours for the taking (confidence). I'm done giving you advice now, grow a dick, pussy.

Try not being such a little bitch. It's good money for a twenty-something and it teaches you to maintain a household.

i would to enjoy what i do and not sweat like a pig

>wonders how people get jobs
>construction jobs probably available, making good money
>won't take a construction job

We all have to start somewhere, OP. Unless you know someone or are born into a wealthy family everyone's first job is a shit-tier job. You take what you can get until something better comes along.

just learn to trade stocks

Pigs don't sweat. With entry-level experience, it's pretty much guaranteed you won't find a job that makes you wake up every weekday morning feeling like a goddamn dandelion.

so stay jobless and broke you whiny dumb cunt

thats what i have been putting applications in for . but people just dont want to call back and set up a interview

I'm in the same boat as you OP. Got a few felonies on my record and can't find a job anywhere. I'm a totally reformed person but employers can't get past the felony part

you know there more to life than construction jobs.

thats 1 job out of 5000+ and im not takeing that one

Get a job a goodwill, OP. They'll hire anybody.

Again, small construction companies. Pretty much everybody pouring foundations in the company I work for has a felony or two. Out of the twenty people that work there, only two of them could pass a piss test.

By the look of it, you're far too illiterate to get any sort of white collar profession. I think you're bound to be a school janitor for the rest of your miserable life

put my application in and haven't heard back

Since you've been denied all the others, it looks like that may be your only one.

Unless you like not having a job and not having money, and possibly not having food, clothes, or anything else that money can get you.

Can't because none around where I live in rural VA. I don't want to move because I at least do own my house. You have to have money to move and can't really sell my house because no market for it

Construction encompasses everything from finishing drywall to hide screw heads to laying shingles on a roof to digging a hole in the ground to installing a light fixture. There's a niche for pretty much every skill in that field and we need more young people, desperately.

This. OP is both a pussy and some sort of asshole. And it sounds like he is unaware that he is both an asshole and a pussy and unwilling to acknowledge that he is both an asshole and a pussy. There is no hope for him.

atm im going off parents money and the little money i have saved up. parents are on food stamps so food is not a issue

Sex change operation and play the minority card.

than how would you fix it than

>Can't because none around where I live in rural VA

I find that extremely hard to believe. It's a ubiquitous field of work and I live in Buttfuck Nowhere, Nebraska.

Do you check in on your applications after submitting them, or just hope for the best? That could be part of your problem, if you're not showing drive and initiative for a position and someone else is coming in daily to check, of course they'll get hired first because the employers sees that as that person having a stronger work ethic than you, ie less likely to call in sick/flake out.

this OP fuck you
stay poor you lazy piece of shit

tbh it feel like it would be easier if i was a girl

I know this is a bit redundant thing to say here of all places but have connections. A buddy of mine just hooked me up with a job last week. Interview took 2 minutes.

calling me lazy all because i dont want to work in the heat with power tools . fuck you to than

Is true I live in the poorest County in VA. I even have a Computer networking degree but no experience and every job for that I apply for can't get around the felony

I've been searching for about 11 months, and I'm qualified.

My advice? Move somewhere that has far more opportunities than good candidates.

mine takes 30-45 sec. the interviewer just wants me in and out as fast as possible

That is the definition of lazy.

A job is a job. Sometimes you have to do things you don't like to do to get paid. It's called growing up.

>is american
>can't speak american
>is lazy
>is uggo
>is a dumbfuck
>doesn't look like someone who has willpower
>wonders why can't get a job
you're done, dude

Power tools were made to make you work less. You get paid to endure heat, and that's about all it takes anymore. Again, try not being such a little bitch, get paid marginally more than a retail grunt and learn some valuable life skills while building a decent resume.

Dress right, hygiene, firm handshake, good posture, restricted autism.

im american
can speak perfect English

just cant get a job

dress right - done
hygiene - i take a bath before i go there even if i took one yesterday
firm handshake - half and half one this one
posture - seems to be good to me

buy shit at Goodwill and sell it on ebay for a profit, or buy shit on ebay and resell it for more. there's plenty of shit freelance work that can get you some money which is better than none so try a freelance website. or do what I'm doing and go back to school since I haven't been able to find a job in a year

>Doesn't Use caps to start sentence.
> "i" instead of I.
>Doesn't end sentence with period.
>Same shit here.
And here.
> Fair instead of far.
>No period.
>Doesnt capitalize I.
>Doesn't use an apostrophe for "dont".
>Doesn't Capitalize "mainly" as it starts the sentence.
>Wants job but work work "because of the heat"
Same old bullshit going on here.

I think I've made my point clear here OP. Maybe you should work on that resume because you might be half retarded.

>calling me lazy all because i dont want to work in the heat with power tools . fuck you to than
>fuck you to than
>to
>than
>perfect english
k
also user had more work than i did read

Not OP but what are the most profitable things to re sell on Ebay? I remember someone talking about getting old furniture and fixing it up. Wouldn't furniture shipping be expensive as hell?

OP are you a Mexi ?

'you don't make mistakes from time to time?

Know someone. It's the easiest way to get a job.

Ha fucking Ha! I've been trying to get my foot in the door for the last month as an electrical apprentice and that's with a cert.

hell no. if i was i would already have a job

sure, but from time to time is one thing
now look how many times you fucked up in this thread alone

You know you can't just put in an app and wait right. You need to call them, "hello Mr/Ms blank I'm calling to inquire about x position which I applied to 5 days ago"
Shows you care.

Look for DSP jobs at group homes, the mental health feild is always looking for people just be kind and patient. I get overtime out the as and being male adds to job security.
Mostly female industry.

Just trying to help out bud. If those mistakes appear on your resumes you best believe it's going in the trash. At least if it's a decent job that requires more skill than McDonalds that is. Also if you seem like a depressed edgy fag that has no personality it will make it much harder to get a job.You got to wine and dine these fuckers schmooze em real good make them feel like you could date their daughters and shit. You don't have to be that smart if you have a good personality.

>and that's with a cert

Did you go through a union? Where do you live? Any felonies? There's so much demand for electrical work around here, my old boss got about a dozen calls a shift and it was just him and I.

clothes, electronics, games, etc. I really depends on the market which can seem random at times. i had a shit load of old pokemon stuff that i had tried to sell for years that no one ever even looked at and once that pokemon go faggotry came i tried again and made several hundreds of dollars selling it so if it's something like that you just have to see what is selling well. clothes and basic electronics and board games and shit will usually always sell decently. selling furniture that you fix up is a good idea too but i would only try to sell that stuff locally through craigslist or something because of shipping. i think ebay may have a local setting for advertisement as well but im not sure.

Like the others have said, start off as a Brickies labourer.. it's hard work but pays well.

From there you can see different avenues of construction that you might want to take.

Even form workers get paid well.

Both of these jobs need no qualifications apart from using a shovel or your hands.

Good on you for actually being open to getting help in finding a job rather than being a tendie eating, fat lazy fuck of a waste that sits on Sup Forums all day.

I'm in the same position right now. 19, going to be 20 in a few months. Applied to 100+ places, no calls, no interviews, nothing. There's nothing wrong with me physically/mentally and I'm pretty talented and a people person. I always walk into places with a dress shirt and tie, but nothing too overkill to the point where I look like a fucking retard. I have a pretty strong janitorial background building up since I was 12, I can do pretty much anything, and I still have no luck. I've even had people referring me in with no calls months afterwards.

I think you should just go to college and join a work study program, almost all colleges have one. If you're not a fan of academics, or you're just plain stupid, go to a trade school. If you can pay they'll take you, and you'll have a cert/degree in your field in 1-3 years, depending on which you chose. Don't beat yourself up over a shitty full/part time job. Getting no calls is probably a sign to skip the first steps and just balls deep it right into your career

true. but if Sup Forums had a edit post i would fix them. but i cant .
besides punctuation is not my strong suit. sorry about that grammar nazi

It's you not them

Clearly you are terrible at life. Change your approach or something. If you're an asshole then stop. If you're a pseudo faggot then stop. If you are dirty and messy stop.

how can I sell drugs when I don't know anyone. not one single person. drug dealing is a social thing