Can someone please just talk to me?

can someone please just talk to me?

die lmao

thank you.

What's up Sup Forumsutters.

im not doing too good. not at all :(

It depends, how old are you?

What do you want to talk about?

Maybe drink to dull the pain. It's my go to home remedy.

not underage.

I will talk to you, whats up?

anything

What do you want to talk about, OP?

What do you think about religion?

lets play armchair therapist...

so tell me, where did the bad man touch you?

well I have problems. I see a therapist for them but it doesn't really help. I also like this one girl and trying to get with her. Nothing too terrible happened on that front though, idk if she likes me however. Tonight my problems just blew up random. Tears streaming down my face. idk why there is so much pain and sadness it sucks. I don't want to kill myself or anything. I have thoughts of Suicide but never suicidal actions. Idk man

I hope you do realize you're not looking for just any kind of attention from random people. I hope you do realize the scene you're doing here is just that, a fucking scene.

I will talk about anything

Spill the beans OP. Whats biting your balls?

I don't want attention, it's your choice to reply to this thread. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything I just wanna talk to someone man.

Alright them: What do you think about life?

Well user, you seem to have contracted a typical case of r9k, luckily your cowardice will keep you alive as the fear if pain and minor inconveniences prevent you from committing actual suicide.

Give it a few years of sleep and you should be back to normal.

I think religion is dumb in my opinion but I respect other people's right to any religion they want as long as it doesn't cause harm of course. Sometimes I see why you would want it.

okay, thank you for replying at least.

>I just wanna talk to someone man.
Nah, that's not at all the reason you made this thread. You want people to feel sorry for you.

Well, congratulations, you're pathetic.

favorite gamu?

fuck off dude if you don't like it stop replying you fucking tard.

Probably LA Rush for PS 2. I liked star wars battlefront 2 and NFS carbon as well. Battlefield 3 and Fallout 3/NV are pretty cool also.

if any of you want to talk my kik is YourOgrelord420 (i know haha xD funny username)

>problems
List them, greentext would be better for context

me being a faggot pretty much. See

I think religion is very useful in a classical sense, but is not as well adapted to our new global communication. Back 1000 years ago, religion evolved in ways that fit the societies they were in. Christianity kept order among the plebs, while pagan cultures and our favorite jihadist religions reward expansion, because that is what society valued. Each area of the world had it's own values that were catered to by their religion.

Of course, in our current world, people can travel around the world in a day, and battle is much more brutal. Our huge information exchange and shifts in culture have not been adapted to by religion yet, which leads to the lack of satisfaction many feel.

See? There it is that stinky attitude that brought you to be this crying baby who is always feeling sorry for himself.

Jesus christ, you're sad. Like, really sad. Behaving like a fucking teenager because he can't get a girl, holy fuck you're a weak little bitch.

What problems?

I will do as well, user. If you actually hit the bottom, all i can say is that you should do anything that means everything to you (alongside what you do to earn a living).

Shit hits the fan sometimes. So do your best and find your passion and embrace it. That will keep your mind busy.

In the meantime, who knows, maybe you will get what you need to let all the troubles behind. Keep the therapy, and you may get a new perspective.

I hate the le depression Tumblr thing I know I'm a faggot for this whole thread but I can't deny I'm sad.

>depression and anxiety that's all

I know there are people with way worse problems with me and I feel gay for this

Fucking read that in his voice

okay thank you user

He's a huge faggot who wants attention and people saying how smart and important he is, even though he does nothing special, and is a total loser.

You know, the average failed immature retard who refuses to grow up.

true lol

That's very true, maybe we will see something new in the future.

If you feel sad then you are not depressed you are just sad, if you are sad then say why

You'll just have to get over it. I was diagnosed depressed, and I know how it feels, but I think spirituality is what saved me. If you are going to stick with "logic" and "science", you should try thinking about all of the people who have died jut so you can live. That really helped me for a while.

I don't think he wants to be called smart or important, because he's neither, but social contact always feels good. It's natural for people to reach out.

I have been sad since a kid probably because I got bullied alot. Lately I have been sad Because of loneliness and not fitting in. maybe that's why stuff with girls affects me so much. I want someone to talk to but I know girls don't like a man that bitches and moans about their problems all the time so I keep it to myself for the most part.

that is a different perspective. I will try that. Thank you user

Hi, OP. I'm having a sad day too. My cat is sick and dying. What's up with you?

Keep rubbing his ego mate. That's all this faggot wants from you.

Wow that sucks :( I love cats and you seem to be having a worse day than me. I am just a sad person and broke down all alone and it really got to me.

And you think talking about your past will help you, why? What do you realistically expect?

How is telling him to get over his shit, and then calling him not smart or important, rubbing his ego?

That's rough man. How long have you had it for?

Thanks, OP. You aren't alone, it'll be ok.

You´re welcome, user. Stay in therapy. Find what you want this life. Maybe is the only one we´ll have.

Nevermind. I just realized you're also a faggot looking for attention.

i don't know. my therapist said talking helps though.

Thank you, your cat probably loves you and loves that you gave it the chance to live a full and happy life.

will do. I like to dream about reincarnation but no one really knows until you do die.

Talking to other people on the internet isn't looking for attention. It's basic fucking socialization. Are you literally without empathy?

A few years. Raised him from a kitten.

Not OP, but some of us just want to get things off our chest, maybe get a different perspective on things. We aren't looking for attention or even pity.

>socialization
With a computer screen? Jesus, it's no wonder you people are mentally ill.

You losers really deserve each other. You are sad even when you don't have anything to lose, it's amazing how someone can behave like that and manage to stay alive. No wonder half of you an hero before your 30s.

It only helps if you know what you're looking for, your desire to talk to someone about your problems seems to be a way of shrugging off responsibility. Are you someone who wants to resolve a problem or escape it?

yes I just wanted to get it off my chest.

>We aren't looking for attention or even pity.
Yes you are. You're just sad.

Go over to tumblr if you want people telling you how great and "brave" you are for drawing breath.

Fucking millenials. Always the same.

Projecting much? Why are you in this thread if not to talk to people? Are you truly happy with yourself?

you're right, but i also think talking can help cope with the problem as you resolve it.

No one in the thread asked for pity. Not once has someone called someone else brave. Why are you being such a dick?

If booty, booze or bud do not work maybe try to cease living or if afraid try a psychiatrist.

Bunch of self-righteous cunts ITT. You should all kill yourselves pronto.
>pic very much related

Do you want a hugbox? Go back to fucking reddit, retard.

Jesus Christ, is this the average idiot who browses this place these days? Is this fucking tumblr now? WTF happened here?

Thank god ONE GUY gets it. Fucking hell.

Deep down in your soul user is a broken man. No need to put others down because you're broken. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

I'm nearly 40, not a millennial.
Don't want anyone telling me I'm "brave" for living.
Stop being an asshole.

off by one satan

No one is asking for a hugbox. We're fucking talking to each other. What's wrong with that? What are we doing that's "self-righteous"? Is talking about getting over shit suddenly calling someone brave? No one in this thread is important, or special, and probably not brave. And no one is claiming anyone else is. Why are you still posting? What enjoyment do you get out of this?

Why do you think it helps you cope with your problems if it doesn't help to resolve them? Perhaps, you are just looking for support, do you feel as though you cannot face your problems on your own?

You're your problem in the end. People make assumptions and have certain ideas how things should be. That makes them suffer when it doesn't turn out the way they wanted.
Depression is though, but physical actions help overcoming it. Even if it's something simple.
Listen to some lectures from Alan Watts. Maybe Jacque Fresco to cheer yourself up (trom v2). Read "Science and Sanity" from Korzybski. That will keep you occupied.

What did i miss?

yeah that is how I feel. but it would be nice to resolve the problems.

phew lad. so much vitriol. you must be a huge winner.

stay salty, boy.

Autumn, winter and spring it seems

Samefag detected.

kek

You're right user, I overthink things and it fucks me up. I try so hard not to do it. I try to be cool and "go with the flow" but it's always the same outcome and I can only blame myself and it fucking sucks but life is an unfair bitch and I can't change that. I will listen to the lectures
thank you user.

a lot of edginess

yeah I know I'm sorry.

I think you may be more sad than op.

Well this is me but I am not a NEET. Perhaps I am slowly turning into one though now that I think about it.

Sorry to hear bro. I get sad just thinking about my cat dying. Hope all goes well.

listen to whip it by devo

You are welcome. Have a nice and joyful life.

okay

You hijacking this thread just to talk shit look like your the one who wants attention. Jealous that op is getting it instead of you. Did your parents recently have another baby? Are you not the favorite anymore?

So you believe that you are the source of the problems? Why then do you look for an external solution to your problems? Do you expect others to change you?

Thanks, user.

Do you have a conversation in person? Or are you being desperate to have one here

broke up with my gf. after tonight will be my first day being single. i may regret it but its for the best. because i have doubts being with her. im sure i will find someone else

You are just getting more and more desperate. Why so down user? Is your life really all that bad?

I try to talk to people in person. there's only a couple that I feel like I could pour my heart out too but they don't want to hear my bullshit so I don't say anything

>inb4 Sup Forums doesn't want to hear your bullshit either

ik I'm sorry

iw ill probably go to a whore house. i think that will make me feel better

Why did you break up, knowing you would regret it?

u have it worse off than me bro Because you have been with her and you were attached to her. That really does suck. I don't think you should go to a whore house, that will make you feel worse imo but it is your decision.