NEW CELEB THREAD

NEW CELEB THREAD
Duff Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l32YDAUO-QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starting the thread off with garbage I see

Go start another one then crybaby faggot.

The only person crying is you cuz you have no chance of fucking padded garbage

Kate doesn't have that tattoo

>Duff thread
Yes.

tru

Wow, you really believe that. Kek.

love her feet.

love her body.

Yep she's gross and has to pad shit to make up for her being short and fat

Good for you. You have an opinion i don't agree with. You're literally the only person that gives a shit about that. See ya, nigger.

hell yea

Wasn't a big fan of hers until I saw her in the movie War, inc.

youtube.com/watch?v=l32YDAUO-QU

KIK?

Top shelf
>fake or not I like a "phat" ass
>you must be the nigger calling the white guy with taste a nigger to fit in

what is KIK?

Lewd kik anyone?

keep posting those tits.

>Celeb
>Duff edition

Pick one cunt

YESSSS SHES FUCKING HOTTT!!!!!

You mean nigger

I will
also what is kik? can I do it?

Expose your penis for other anons

oh shit waddup

Didnt know duff was still relevant.

Kik is a messenger app. But in this case its basically "I am fapping to those pics, want to see my cock?"

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a beautiful w-woman and I-I'm s-so happy t-to have her...

Any MEW?

so its' like video?

Why do you stutter? Im still confused about your whole stutter gig.

you can send pictures, and video, and cam with each other. so yes.

pics and vid

neato

Anonceleb98 since everyone is talking about kik

legit, but anonymous?

I-I'm s-sorry g-good s-sir but I have a-a beautiful m-mistress and m-many m-men w-want her... They h-hope I'll f-fall into th-the ocean and b-be g-gobbled up by sharks...

OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START Anonymous OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism / oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism / oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism (Sun) oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism : oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism : oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START No. oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism ▶
>> oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START
File: OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START lobby.jpg OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START ( oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START KB, OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism x oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism )

>> oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism OUR FAGGOT WAS RIGHT FROM THE START he OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START school OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START then OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START you've OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START got OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START to OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START go OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START back.

god damn I'm gonna blow a load on those tits

You need an account

so anytime user mentions KIK to you its basically "wanna see my dick"

do it
oh true, whats so wrong with just chatting on here though, over kate or etc

or as the Hollywood calls her, the backseat movie roll whore. the only way she can get movie roles is by sucking and fucking the movie execs

kik for dick

Because he wants to show you his dick. or see yours.