Fucking fed up with my monster in law

Fucking fed up with my monster in law.
She's decided to start showing her son other female suitors from her co-workers daughters, despite us already being together. Also constantly berates me, and refuses to let me and him act like a couple around her.
What do I say to this bitch?

kill her

Tell her you're pregnant.

Tits or gtfo

Honestly, I really fucking want to.
This is a constant thing, and I've discussed cutting her out of our lives.
He agrees with me, but I want revenge.

Well we're already trying, so that'll be perfect timing. MUHAHA!

Post tits and I'll tell you what to do

Read the rules newfags.

don't be a retard and get caught murdering the bitch

Got any tips then? ;)

This thread cannon continue without titties.

once you kill her, you are going to want to dissolve her flesh with some kind of acid until nothing is left but bone. then you take the bones, crush them up into little tiny bits, maybe even powder-like, and drive FAR away from where you live. then scatter the dust in numerous different locations.

ask your husband's daughter what to do

is this the equivalent to someone's wife's son?

I like this plan.
Thanks for the advice!

Dump that fucking loser immediately if he isn't willing to nut up and tell her to stfu.

we all know this bitch won't follow through with murder.

Ditch him and go out with me qt :)

Potassium injection. It will look like a heart attack.

Haha, alright

Emotionally, you will be driven to your BF because of the resistance from MIL.

In all seriousness, dump him now. You will save yourself years of heartache, pain and suffering dealing with this woman. No matter what happens between your BF and his mom, it is unlikely she will ever be completely out of the picture. Even a low-level involvement from her will be a constant source of stress on your relationship.

Seriously, get the fuck out now before you have kids with this guy and are stuck dealing with this bitch for the next 18 years.

Auto. fucking. bio. graphical.