asian girl FACEBOOK* thread

fixed it for you

No. Three different girls

More?

More

Yesssss more!

Any saved Asians from b

any interest?

OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START Anonymous OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism / oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism / oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism (Sun) oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism : oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism : oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START No. oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism ▶
>> oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START
File: OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START lobby.jpg OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START ( oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START KB, OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism x oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism )

>> oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism OUR FAGGOT WAS RIGHT FROM THE START he OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START school OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START then OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START you've OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START got OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START to OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START go OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START back.

any interest?

more?

wwyd to mj?

Moar

you like, user?

Butterfce

She's a cutie. Any nudes?

sadly not, wwyd to her tho?

angela lee is only hot asain i win

Defile her every orifice. She'd start off hating but end up begging.

would you cum inside her?

Of course. She'd get topped off like a gas tank.

Any of that trips for boobs chick from yesterday?

Moar?

i would love to see her tiny ass be topped off with cum, dripping out when she bends over

Any interest?

Moar

Hacked this Cambodian sluts accounts idk what to do with them

You must be very proud, faggot.

Post the goodies here of course

now i am interest

Ive only checked her Snapchat and Twitter accounts. I still need to log into her Facebook and ig

lets see taht ass

I'd make her squeeze every last drop out with her tight cunt.

wwyd?

pregnancy would destroy her tiny frame

How would you handle my sis?

Get some plan B and start all over again.

moar

In the roughest way possible.

Moar

i would love to knock her up

Anybody recognize my ex?

How does she look in a bikini?

hnnng
Isn't it torture being around your sister when she's looking like that?

hnng

I bet she'd like that too. Stretched out beyond her tiny limits.

She's so cute.

For real

More comments?

Does she notice when you perv over your own sister's bikini?

Hasn't noticed yet

Will you let it slip? I sure would.

I'd love to bend her over and just jackhammer her. The ecstasy would be unbearable for her. She'd drip with both of our cum.

Nah I don't think it would be as exciting then

How come? Aren't you curious about how she would feel? Also what kind of Asian are you two?

Left or right?

left

More

I want her so bad.
Wish I could cum on her lips.

which one?

Holy shit user. I'd cum so hard in her.

We are half Filipino

More for you

Nice, I figured half! I'm Filipino too.
How do you think she would feel about your checking her out?

Nudes?