Let's hit them back

Let's hit them back.
Muslim sluts thread.
Let them know what their girls really are!

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Offended
xvideos.com/video10641063/ishtar_-_lebanese_amateur
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40132396
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back in 2004, I used to fuck this chick from Iraq. I'd blow as hard as I could in that girl. She started talking about marriage right away and I wasn't ready for it. Had to break it off after a month

WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

Better than raising terrorists
Well fucking done. lol getting married...wtf

>keep their women hidden from other men's sight
>under lock and key most of the time

They already know women are sluts m8, in fact they're the only ones doing anything about it.

My sister used to have an Afghan friend, she'd come over and we would just make out and experiment, we were around 12

That'll show em! They'll definitely stop bombing us if we do this for sure

How I love a cynical.
That's not the place for you.
try this, it's for the politically correct and soft hearted -
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Offended

xvideos.com/video10641063/ishtar_-_lebanese_amateur

Good fucking video mang

I like this

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40132396

more of her

OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START Anonymous OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism / oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism / oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism (Sun) oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism : oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism : oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START No. oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism ▶
>> oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START
File: OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START lobby.jpg OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START ( oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START KB, OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism x oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism )

>> oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism oh fuck i have autism OUR FAGGOT WAS RIGHT FROM THE START he OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START school OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START then OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START you've OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START got OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START to OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START go OUR FAGGOT WAS OUR FAGGOT RIGHT FROM THE START back.

Fuck man. Im not a lonely fag but I wouldn't have turned rhat down. That bitch would have been anything you wanted, unlike these privelaged white bitches with no sense of work ethic or loyalty.

let it out, user, when you need to went you need to fucking went. Let it rip, man... watershed commence.

I was about to say something rather virtue signaling SJW'ish but then I pic related

these are european women pretending to be muslim to steal your money. A real muslim women would never debase herself in such a way

Only lebanese and jordanian muslims do this, no one from the gulf states would do this too many morals.

I dont mean it in a bad way. Like as long as the relationship is symbiotic and like you provide for her and she provides for you who gives a fuck about love

in some cultures, what you just laid out pretty much constitutes love.