Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

That was funny

Author who was writing a timeline here, sorry it's not done yet, I got called in to work and had to stay late.

Man, I had this weird fluffy related dream last night. I was moved to Japan and had to work for a fluffy related store at some sort of open-air mall. It wasn't real living fluffies though, it was like plushes and other paraphernalia about fluffies and fluffy abuse for enthusiasts of this shit. I also had to move between locations depending on how the sales were going. I think there were naked girls around the place too.
At some point I found my dad, who had been looking for me and I told him I had been kidnapped and forced to work there as a salesperson at a store, but I was too ashamed to admit what the store sold and was only glad we were nowhere near to it at that moment.
I am kinda freaked out this stuff is leaking into my subconscicious somehow.

You people are fucking degenerates lol

Weird, I had a dream that I was in a hospital that performed animal testing experiments for products like vaccines and shampoo on fluffies. Am I going batshit crazy, or what?

Is there more to this?

Unfortunately not, there is the 1 out of 2 though.

Is there more to this?

Yes, but unfortunately, I do not have it.

Kek

MOAR

It's nice to see other people having fluffy dreams too. Here's some more on the topic.

Ok that one is just fucked

JUST GOT MY NEW FIDGET SPINNER

uhhhh huuuu huuu huuuuu

Has anyone tried to lucid dream about fluffies? I have, but I can't just summon things at will in my lucids so all I can do is try to look for fluffies where they could possibly be at. It hasn't worked this far, most likely because I still have a hard time imagining how fluffies would survive in Finland.

I don't have lucid dream for 10 years user
Help me