Hello Sup Forums Germany here. Just wanted to ask you kindly to not vote for trump this november...

Hello Sup Forums Germany here. Just wanted to ask you kindly to not vote for trump this november. Donald Trump is just not worth the risk think of everything you may lose is he starts WWIII. Just be an adult and vote for hillary. You will get youre first female leader like we got ours and 4 - 8 years of semi progressive politics. Please choose wisely.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a proud-not-to-be-proud German I can only urge you to listen to this man. Do you really want to be laughed at by the world or do you want to be loved by the world? Choose love. Everyone just wants to be loved. Germany was a dark place before Merkel.

Stfu Achmed, go back to the desert and fuck camels. Vote Trump!

This is very weak fishing for insults against Germans, Mohammed.

>Anuz

Steige aus dem Bett...

...dreh den Sw4g auf...

>mfw greencard and moving to murica soon,voting trump.

Meanwhile germany becomes a caliphate.l

No paid shills copypasta etc. Voting for Hillary is voting for decline.

EVERYONE WHO POSTS ITT HOW MUCH HE WANTS TO VOTE FOR TRUMP WILL GET UNLIMITED PUSSY

Yes guys, please, don't vote for Trump. We get it, he is charismatic and he seems to have all the solutions to you problems, but guys, we've been there and done that and you all know where it leads. Please vote for Hillary and vote for world peace.

Too bad. Fuck you.

Vote trump please please vote trump. I'd vote for him even if it cost me my life

Your daily reminder: OP is a paid shill on a VPN
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

Fuck off you cowardly krauts.

Americans have spoken and Trump will be the new president.

>Implying Hillary wouldn 't bring a whole World War by herself

She doesn't believe what she says.

I'd find more beneficial (as European, not as American) to have Bernie as president but since he's already out, I'd go for Trump, as he's more genuine about fucking up America.

FOR FREE
O
R

F
R
E
E

The wall will keep Germans out.
Praise MAGA

turkroach shitposting detected.
NOT 1 of us!!!

trump for president

>taking advice from the most cucked country
Not even once

Germany died a long time ago. Rest in Peace.

No were not cucked. All of you backed out when it came to the refugees nobody stepped foward until we took the bullet for the europe and america go fuck yourself burger

Get to the chambers Mohammed, We're sick and tired of your shit

Look at it this way, if you die, you get your 72 virgins, and there's 1 less mudslime in this world

win-win

How's your blood money feeling in your pocket, shill?

A hundred years ago, Germany stopped a million Frenchmen from walking in.

With an extra century of technology and facing poorly trained invaders without logistical support, you claim to have been unable to do the same?

This thread is now under the sovereignty of the United States of America. Any attempts to post below this line will be met with appropriate retaliation.

Regards,
American Military Exclusive I.P. Address Within Frankfurt am Main, Germany. P.O. Box 19237

Oy vey! Well spoken Hanstein!

Have you prepped the bull yet you cuck? Id rather live in this shithole where only the strong survive than go to the land of my ancestors and watch them become the cuck capital of the world.

How could you fall so far? Once you were strong and proud, you turned the world upside down. Your Fuhrer fought to save europe from communism. And this is what it all lead to.

Ek is teleurgesteld mein broeder.

>wee took one for the team
No one had to Take the bullet, the EU could have just acted like a union of civilised first world countries and work something out which requires every member state to do a small part of securing our borders.
They could have worked out a plan of how to keep the borders shut while concentrating on supplying the big refugee camps in the middle east with human aid
But no, Germany had to take the lead and invite those monkeys into our once beautiful country
We fucked our own shit up

Hahnrei

Thank you for speaking out for my fellow, morally superior, real Germans including integrated immigrants, who are not rascist. Right-Wingers don't speak for German, didn't you watch television where they said that they don't? XD you people are all dumb

>Germany here.

No you are not. Go fuck yourself you limpdicked libcunt