I'm drunk Sup Forums, what should I do? I'll consider all dubs, trips i'll most likely do. quads i'll certainly do...

I'm drunk Sup Forums, what should I do? I'll consider all dubs, trips i'll most likely do. quads i'll certainly do. I'm in a rural area with little access to other people.

Streak around until you pass out.

What fun is that, there's no one to see you fucking tard.

send me money user ;P
paypal.com/me/lacesoutdanny

dubs, consider it please my dude

Don't be a faggot op, help this broke basement dweller, he'll probably buy meth so least give him a 20

actually i need 40 more dollars to buy dead bats (amateur taxidmerist) but ill take whatever

Build a weapon out of the materials in the near vicinity

do this op or youre just a baiting liar

Long one on this... buy a bunch of meat (or go full savage and kill small animals because you'll need the skins). Wait until it starts to rot and smell terrible.... dress up like a fucking skinwalker. Wander streets at night, go near other people's houses, hide in the woods and just generally be a creppy fuck and get your area scared of skinwalkers

He said he would consider dubs... not do them for sure

rerolling for more dubs

last re roll, itd be nice op
i accept bitcoin too

Ha dubs.

Rolling! trips baby

Write Sup Forums with gasoline and set it on fire on your lawn.

ROLL

insert a bottle in ur anus and post pics

I'm not doing that one again, sorry

buy my art op

reroll for this

If you manage to scare people good enough and make them believe it, that'd be fucking legendary. Scare the shit out of the nearby communities, kids will keep it alive with stories and lying that they saw it to seem cool and etc

cut off finger tip

ill roll for some moneys

If I lived closer to town i'd do it, alas I do not so all i'd be doing is killing a bunch of animals for no reason.

Shoot a flare out your ass.

Not familiar with paypal and too drunk to figure it out, was only gonna send you like 3 bucks anyway. sorry bud.

69, If I had a flare i'd do it.

link to art, if it's not shit i might buy it when sober.