Still one of my favorite scenes in Breaking Bad

youtube.com/watch?v=RwofnhPnK5E&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/television/comments/4yw42r/still_one_of_my_favorite_scenes_from_breaking_bad/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fly is the best episode prove me wrong

This scene was cool but worthless in hindsight. Literally the next episode is him getting owned and appearing as a weak/inept drugdealer. He had also yet to engage in any real street-level business by this point in the series, so the point of the line itself came off more as a lie.

It showed the pleasure he took in putting his chest out further than he could protect it out of pride

Puffing

upvote

>reddit

This whole series was nothing but small moments where Walt tried to look bad assume, and that the fans ate up, but ultimately lead nowhere. Not even worth watching a second time. Shit series, shit fanbase.

BRAVO VINCE

is the whole show this silly?

Bad ass, God dammit

Rewatchers have Hank to root for.

my favorite part is when Walt makes an epic one liner and then I can vaguely fantasize that I'm also a super-badass go-getter rather than a mundane, suburban nobody. truly invigorating entertainment.

One of my favorite scenes in the whole series. The song that plays is great too.

Is there any plebbier, more incorrect opinion to come away from this show with than "Walt's such a badass xD"?

That was the point. He was the defintion of all-talk, and only his cleverness in a pinch saved his ass.

it's not, watch 4 days back and then the fly.

The call backs, literally poetry in tvkino form

literally the top post on /r/television right now.

that's literally about as deep as the show goes. He's also an idiot. real subtle characterization they accomplished.

>/r/television

you mean Sup Forums, right?

You'd know wouldn't you you fucking faggot.

>being upset that someone called you out on not only being unoriginal, but so unoriginal, that you take material from a content aggregator.

reddit.com/r/television/comments/4yw42r/still_one_of_my_favorite_scenes_from_breaking_bad/

>shamelessy posting that you go on reddit

Daily reminder that /r/feet is the only good board on reddit.

this image literally sums up jesse's character for the last 2 seasons of the show

>le OMG xD
>Le upboat le upboat
fuck off redditors, you ruin good shit like this by liking it

>the show didn't turn into Walt making his own empire and it being a buddy buddy operation with Jesse

That blows.

but... how did you know this is a reddit post?

FOUND ONE

what happened to Asian feet and Asian soles subreddits? no posts for hundred of days

IT'S POPULAR SO IT'S BAD REEEEEE
REDDIT LIKES IT SO I HATE IT

L I T E R A L
K I N O

the show was a fucking joke really

walt wasn't even a hard nigger, he would have got shot by the first real meth looney. but breakingbad universe is very comical so I guess they've got their own thing going on.

It's the comfiest for sure. I don't care what you fags think I love bottleneck episodes.

what a bunch of fantasy fulfillment 'suburban hero' horseshit

I wouldn't trust myself with a loaded gun if I had to watch breaking bad

What a contrarian you are, thinking the only worthwhile thing is seeing Walt attempt to look badass and then have it go "nowhere."

You do realize that was the point, right? Walt was a guy trying to be hardcore but really he was only entering a den of wolves even though he wasn't one. Good job, dumb ass.

CONGRA TULATIONS ON THE MESS YOU'VE MADE OF THINGS

Asian feet are flat and wide. Like monkey paws.

nice fucking reddit post you faggot

The later seasons never fulfilled the promise of the early ones. I think keeping Jesse and Walt Jnr alive was a mistake, and so was keeping Walt an anti-hero comic book character of sorts.

Having literal Nazis as the final antagonists was just poor writing IMO. The final antagonist should have been Walt himself.