First night with gf tomorrow. We won't have sex, she isn't ready yet

First night with gf tomorrow. We won't have sex, she isn't ready yet.
Will appreciate advices about how to spend time with her.

What do you mean by first night?

Spending night together at my place. But without sex.

cuck faggot. she probably fucks other guys and uses you as her friendzoned faggot and makes fun of you.

>she isn't ready yet.
why not?

If you can't have sex with her, have sex AT her.

If you are older than 15 you are fucked

why would you spend night time with your gf and not have sex? just one reason

>mfw had sex 4 times with my girlfriend after our third date

Must suck to be a kid or a beta fam.

16 and 17. Virgins who know each other since 1st grade. Recently we confessed to each other. She wanted to do so for years. I wanted to do so for years. So right now we at psichological side, not physical.

Dump her

You should fuck her.

This is why black guys steal our girls. White girls are basically dating girls. If it was a black dude he would stone her up with ganja and fuck her while calling her racist things.

B&
This is an adult site for adults

Jesus be nice. Intimacy is bigger than sex in a relationship, not everything is about getting your dick wet.
OP I would suggest cuddling while watching a movie like in pic related or a romantic activity like stargazing or even a night walk if your neighborhood is safe enough

Watch some netflix, watch some other shit and just have a laugh together. Idk man just do whatever comes up to your mind and roll with it. Don't plan anything actually. Just relax user you'll be good.

watch movies preferably with sexual scene then get really close to her kiss her then start to touch her legs or her belly, kiss her even more thats what makes her horny, and you might end up fucking her

only faggots get contented with a 'no sex night"

and also she agrees to sleep with you, you already have her consent

>3rd date
>gf

You tried really hard but you're still a neckbeard. On the 3rd date did you ask her will you be my girlfriend?

That usually happens.

"Hurr we aren't ready for that part of our relationship"

>as soon as you have 3 seconds alone start fucking

if she doesn't you're probably being cucked.

Its cute to me how you guys are taking it all slow and stuff and still believe in that shit. I bet you two also think you're gonna be married and together forever. You've got maybe a year or two before you graduate and you aren't forced to see each other five days a week at school.

Just enjoy that shit. Fuck her, have fun, but don't pretend this is gonna be forever.

drug her and then proceed to fuck her

Nudes or payed hooker

What kind of cuck would let a hooker sleep in their bed.

Joke on you. We are in different schools.

>Joke on you.

>she isn't ready yet.
LOL CUCKED

Fuck you. I'm not cucked. She's a good girl. I know her only friend Tyrone personally, good guy too.

are you seriously not a troll?

Has to be a troll.

If you're not fucking a girl she's not your girlfriend, she's your friend.

We basically friendzoned each other for years. She was afraid to confess, i was afraid to confess.

Ok, so for years she crush on you and just now confesses, I get that part. I don't get how y'all not at least foreplay,after YEARS of wanting each other? I smell something fucky

if you're not fucking you're still in the friendzone.

To make other significant moments feel longer?

a girl can forgive a man that goes too fast, but not a man that goes too slow