Happy birthday Brian

Happy birthday Brian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l04yM7-BWbg
youtube.com/watch?v=x1xmXOP3lhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Two days younger than Paul McCartney.

Here you go, Brian, I hope you poison-I mean, boysenberry.

Happy birthday from all of us here at Capitol Records

>that thumb

Who's the black guy?

hell be fine

Brian Wilson > John Lennon

Why wont you fuckers give us a good vibrations in stereo.

when tf dis nicca gone die bruhh

you better step up and take responsibility for this post

singles and brian lives another year

What's it like there?

did brian sacrifice prodigy on his birthday?

They did, it's on the 2012 release of Smiley Smile.

when he gone die tho

That picture is making me sad. I'm sure Brian is actually happy right now, but for some reason it hurts to see him like this.

Damn, he doesn't look healthy. I think he's probably the only artist who I'll genuinely cry for when he passes away. Happy birthday you magnificent musician ;(

Nigga thats fake stereo

I heard a bunch of Beach Boy songs on the radio and was scared that he died or something. Glad it's just his birthday.

Never liked his music.

Beatles were so much better.

Want a good American band? how about the Impressions.

youtube.com/watch?v=l04yM7-BWbg

Curtis > Brian any day of the week.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1xmXOP3lhM

Honestly.

Quincy Jones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this faggot.

Want a good white guy to emulate... Phil Anselmo.

That or my beloved Casablancas.

THE STROKES FOREVER.
Room On FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's called getting old. Most of the pictures of healthy-looking Brian probably come from when he released smile more than ten years ago. Honestly that pic is kinda adorable, you just wanna hug the guy.

He lives in constant pain. He's probably hearing voices right now telling him that he's a worthless cunt that will die soon.

He looks SO much like my grandfather who passed away back in April. He was in a band called 'The Belvederes' out of Darien, Connecticut during the late '50s and early '60s. At the memorial service, his bandmate/brother played a guitar riff from one of their songs. It sounded just like the Beach Boys (as I'm sure most rock & roll did back in those days).

Sorry for the extraneous information. I just miss him so much and I don't want his memory to be forgotten :,(

Pic related, he's the bass player.

that's a wonderful thing to share, thank you

yah man thats really cool. nice to see a sincere post in these endless seas of memes.

>healthy-looking Brian

Doesn't exist

That's really cool, user! I'm sure your grandfather lived a good life.

trips and brian finally makes it

Saw your post a while ago on reddit (I know)
Nice to see you on Sup Forums, I appreciated your story.

Yes, in order to absorb his life energy.

brian. the his dad gave him the cake and he's taking it to the kitchen.

Him and Paul will make me cry.

A lot of the multitrack masters for the vocals are missing, most likely junked when CBS Studios was closed.