So scientists came up with climate change...

So scientists came up with climate change, now I hear they're saying race is a social construct which means we're exactly the same as muslims and blacks, what do you think

Well in terms of DNA you are, you dumb nigger

i think that's totally correct and if you have any misgivings about changing world views for the equality and betterment of all and reducing harmfull industry emmisions you're probably a fucking retard and right where you belong

Well, that so-called 'science' just plain nonsense.
Everyone knows that white people are intellectually and physically inferior to all other humans.

what i would like to see is religion being a social construct so people would stop being so high and mighty all the time
>"i dont eat pork"
>"i dont need help i got jesus"
>"stop fucking my daughter, thats my job"
these things.

>now I hear they're saying race is a social construct

This is true.
The differences you racist fucks are obsessed about involve CULTURE, not DNA.

The DNA differences - race - between a black person and a white person are tiny. There are much larger variations between two random people, even of the same skin color.

You want to gripe about all the problems with black culture? Fine, we can have a good discussion about that.
You want to bitch about the black or "muslim" race? You're a fuckin' ignorant fool.

I've always been of that idea, and I find sandnigger and nigger's culture disgusting.

You're conditioned to believe in people that wear lab coats and look thru microscopes. Kill your non thinking brain faggot.

>hurr durr scientific study has no validity

Non-thinking brain? Keep swallowing the Trump administration. Better yet, kill yourself.

see

So do you do your own scientific research? Where is your theory of relativity? Oh wait you are a dumb faggot

Kek

>not understanding irony or sarcasm

Oh, sorry. Well, it just looked and sounded exactly like what people who ACTUALLY believe that would say, which aren't exactly the minority on this board. Work on your satire.

White people are superior in 75% of aspects of humanity. More intelligent, wittier, more appealing, and generally having dominated 70% of fascinating world history.

The tipoff/clue was when I said that white people are "inferior".
Because, you know, Sup Forums really loves it's 'white superiority.'.

The ethnocentrism is strong in this one.

Look at the brain on Brad

Not everyone here is a white supremacist dude. Some of us just stopped giving two and a half fucks.

Mentions Trump lel

He means you shouldn't let your thoughts be dictated only by the words you faggot scum. I don't think he was denouncing science in general

Next you're gonna tell us you believe the earth is flat

Don't think its a secret that a huge mass of science deniers were bred from the anti-fact anti-data administration.

>You're conditioned to believe in people that wear lab coats and look thru microscopes. Kill your non thinking brain faggot.

Global warming is a fact. It doesn't matter if you like it.

Climate change exists in the non scientific historic literature as well. Scientists have a climate consensus about anthropogenic climate change of which their are a minority with dissenting views. Race as a social construct may be taught and enforced through the educational system or media however has not totally dominated the zeitgeist. Guns germs and steel is a descent book which theorises about the socioeconomic outcomes experienced in different parts of the world based on resources, it's an interesting book.

>tl:dr Ghengis Khan attacked the historical Persian scientific and literature capital of the world (Baghdad) in the Middle East during the 13th century. "It's rivers ran red with blood and black with ink" symbolising the destruction of their libraries. How could one not say that this contributes more to the development of a child, a culture or a nation more so than a supposed connection between intellectual capacity and the colour of someone's skin?

Muslim isnt a race. Kikes are though