Crossdressing, trap, chick with dick, trans, feminine penis, sissy, fag, muh boipussy or whatever you call it...

Crossdressing, trap, chick with dick, trans, feminine penis, sissy, fag, muh boipussy or whatever you call it. They are still males. And if you dream about, yank off to, touch, or fuck any of these, you are gay, and we, the normal people, hate everyone of you. End of story. Am I right, or am I right?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your're right, allah shall bless you

Right about everything except the hating part. Hating is for faggots

When you spend so much energy thinking about this topic, makes you a faggot... Why would you even think of how gays suck dick?

Eh, fair enough if you hate me, I do find it silly that you hate me for being a bit of a faggot, though.

it's nice of you to not hate, but fags are subhuman

Define "subhuman"

I'm with you. So sick of these faggots coming out of nowhere. Just a couple years ago trap threads would be trolled off Sup Forums now every other thread is full of these sub human faggots.

see

>Am I right, or am I right?

You're right.
I don't hate them, but they're not fooling me - they're gay.

Who cares? Don't you have anything better to do than get all worked up about dicks all day, faggot?

Not OP.
You know why I care?

...because I'm fucking sick of coming to Sup Forums every day to get my fix of amateur chick nudes
and instead, seeing all these trap dicks and buttholes.
...and the fags acting like that's normal male attraction.

>no h8

You fuckin shills, the jew liberal media has even reached Sup Forums.

Amen

/thread

Typical faggot brush it off like it's the norm. Kys

Look man I don't see you complaining about gore and loli threads on Sup Forums, this place isn't your fucking safe zone. It's as much a place for your degeneracy as theirs. Man the fuck up.

The worlds a fucked up place, get used to it.

faggots and faggot supporters should be killed

I sucked my girlfriends dick last night. doesn't make me gay because i got a girlfriend you fucking retard

Could you be any more RIGHT? Get this shit OFF OF Sup Forums you fucking garbage defective shits.

>I don't see you complaining about gore and loli threads

Nobody brought them up until now.
So I will - yeah, those threads suck too and if you're into that shit something is broken inside you.

I'm a closet faggot, but no one knows. I will go to my grave never acting on these urges I have. I refuse to be a faggot. Only ever dated women, and that's the way it's going to stay.

Gotta love these pussy faggots pretending we're the ones acting weak when they are weakness personified. I see this projection from the far left all the time. It doesn't apply to normal people you stupid fucks.

t. A jealous roastie

I feel sorry for you, you're really going to throw a huge part of your life away because you don't want other people to think your strange? Who the fuck cares?
Life is fucking meaningless and painful and then it's over forever, why not enjoy it while it lasts?

Edge.

Listen to yourself, you're a living joke. "projection from the far left" is honestly the stupidest shit I have ever heard in my life.

This isn't a faggot support group. Shut the fuck up with that bullshit. Go cry on tumblr or reddit

I'm sorry you're too much of a retard to understand such simple words. There is nothing within that sentence that should be labeled the stupidest shit you've ever heard you defective, garbage sub-human.

Why? Truth hurt that much you liberal SJW faggot?

you ever wonder why there's so many gays here? it isn't /lgbt/ spam, its cause everyones lonely and eventually convinced themselves goiing gay is right. trust me i did once

>xd reddit

How do you people take yourselves seriously?

Being a faggot these days is like being Goth or emo. It's the new way for people to cry for attention. All someone has to do is say they are a queer and they will have a million SJWs telling them how brave they are. This "everyone gets a trophy" mentality has made people so fuckin weak these days.

You said it man, why do these gays bring politics into this? Oh wait that was your faggot ass.

What about straight crossdressers? Dudes that wear girly stuff and fuck chicks? Or what about girls that dress like guys? Do you have a thing against lesbians?

Yeah, I'm sure you don't identify as an SJW you fucking joke of a human. You should be purged from the gene pool along with your faggot ilk.

Who cares what that nigger thinks? He can get as mad as he likes and it won't ever affect anyone else.

no one that wasn't gay since day one would come out as one publically, that's just awkward

I do. More defective humans that pass on their shit genes and create more fags.

Someone sounds angry, struck a nerve did I?

I don't care, I'm just curious. And you sound almost as butthurt at him as he is about what I do with my butt.

Lets face it... the world hates faggots. Yeah yeah yeah.. SJW's and libtards stick up for them, but really most of the world hates the gay community. I don't want to deal with that shit. Besides, it's too damn risky to be gay in this day and age. yeah you can get std's from women, but it's WAY EASIER to get them from another man. I just don't wanna risk my life for a bit of pleasure. That's why I hide it. NO ONE knows I secretly wish i could be sucking dicks. It's just something I refuse to venture into. The way I look at it? I jack of to thinking about it and the feeling goes away for awhile.

I do agree though, life IS fucking meaningless and painful. I 100% agree with that. Everything is shit most of the time and everything eventually ends. I know it's pointless, but I still worry about a lot of things. Religion being one of them. I know it's easy to say "fuck religion" but if it's real? It's huge sin to be gay. I really don't wanna deal with that shit in the afterlife if there is such a thing.

>Lets face it... the world hates straightites. Yeah yeah yeah.. SJW's and libtards stick up for them, but really most of the world hates the straight community. I don't want to deal with that shit. Besides, it's too damn risky to be straight in this day and age. yeah you can get std's from men, but it's WAY EASIER to get them from another woman. I just don't wanna risk my life for a bit of pleasure. That's why I hide it. NO ONE knows I secretly wish i could be sucking tits. It's just something I refuse to venture into. The way I look at it? I jack of to thinking about it and the feeling goes away for awhile.
>I do agree though, life IS fucking meaningless and painful. I 100% agree with that. Everything is shit most of the time and everything eventually ends. I know it's pointless, but I still worry about a lot of things. Religion being one of them. I know it's easy to say "fuck religion" but if it's real? It's huge sin to be straight. I really don't wanna deal with that shit in the afterlife if there is such a thing.

>What about straight crossdressers?

>>I do.

>Or what about girls that dress like guys?

>>I do.

>Do you have a thing against lesbians?

>>I do. More defective humans that pass on their shit genes and create more fags.

So "I do" doesn't answer the first two questions, and lesbians usually don't pass on their genes because of biology. Unless you're counting all lesbians as bisexuals that are 100% going to get pregnant at some point. You lost me buddy. Just gonna assume you're consistent in your dislike of these things. Have a nice night.

This should help explain things. You are welcome

Was just answering your lesbian question. Yes, I have a problem with dykes especially ones like this guy that pretend to be straight, have a kid due to their maternal instincts and saddle us with more defective shit humans.

I see your point but I personally try not to care what other people think, I can defend myself if it comes to it. Being gay doesn't mean you have to fuck around with std infested dudes or even come out. But if you meet some husband material don't thrown that away man.

I always wondered why being gay was a sin, it always struck me as kind of arbitrary you know? Why would god give a shit about that of all things?

You just changed my words. Doesn't really explain things.

Not sure why the guy chose such an autistic way to do it, but i think hes trying to show that gay and straight are pretty much interchangeable. If you reversed the roles it would be the same old shit, people would just hate on you for fucking the opposite sex.

Ok I'm gay

>dykes especially ones like this guy
>guy

>dyke
>guy that wants to suck dick
>maternal instincts

Bruh. Now I really want to know your exact opinion on heterosexual crossdressers. For science and giggles.

that was the joke. Dude you are already gay... if your going to hell its too late to go back. ur done... DONE! the only thing that will save you is being happy, accepting who you are and being honest... as well as " DONT BE A SLUT" be gay stay gay be awesome and favulous but quit lying... you dont got to lie to kick it dude...

i already reversed the role... he didnt get it...
tripps speak truth... we love you user. Now stop being a damn pussy.

Faggots who have never had sex before will just settle for less. I've had sex with 2 guy(ish) people, but I've never loved any guy. I only get those feelings towards girls

I too see your point about why would God give a shit if someone was gay. I personally don't know. I just know it says in the bible that it's a terrible sin to lay with another man (A nice way of saying gay sex). I don't get it either, I know love is love. Shouldn't really matter. But, it's just one of those things. To be quite honest? I could give a fuck less what most people think about me, but the possibility of God kicking my ass to Hell in the afterlife? That scares the fuck out of me. I mean, I know it COULD all be bullshit. But, none of us ever find that out for sure until we're already dead and by then? It's already too late. So yeah.. I dunno. As for the husband thing? Would I like to meet a nice guy? Of course! But fear drives me to not even try. I've always had issues with fear. It's a huge problem in my life... and not for just things like this. It goes A LOT deeper but I don't wanna get into all my problems here on Sup Forums even if it is anonymous.

its a guys way of gibing up his masculinity for purposes of cum. A dominatrixes dream

you're being too pessimistic, if you live in a western country you're fine

Hhhnngghh I'd kill to see his feets

I admit I didn't get it, but I see what you're saying now. Basically don't be afraid and just be who I am. I get that. I dunno. MANY years ago I had an old (now ex-friend) tell me that he KNEW I was gay, and of course I denied it. But he told me "You're so far in the closet, you will never come out. You're the type that will take it to your grave". He was right all along. He called it even back then. I really can't forsee myself coming out. It's just not in me. I may have gay thoughts, but I doubt I will ever cross the line.

Life is fucking hard :(

I haven't ever believed in god or his book that, let's face it was written a fucking long time ago, and frankly the fact that people use it as an excuse to hate certain people (and historically make a lot of money) always struck me as kind of shitty. If there is a god I would hope he would have more of a problem with people using his name to scare and control people rather than two people keeping each other happy in spite of everything fucked up in the world.

Unless you're a Levite priest, you don't need to follow the law of Leviticus. So that Bible passage is irrelevant. Also, the same form of the word abomination is used for butt fun and combining cheese and meat. So take it as you will.

Sooo... You think they're shitty faggots then? I mean, I'm a bi crossdresser and never do dominatrix things. I just like looking pretty. Is having straight sex while dressed like a girl more degenerate, less, or roughly the same?

Dealing with being gay is one of the hardest things you can do and it sucks that you got dealt that hand, but you can't ignore it. It's getting better though, hang in there.

I'm Bi af but I'm still more alpha than you buddy.

>
wrong

i'm gay and I wouldn't go near a trap/trans. i like MEN

thing is you already crossed that line. So you are (metaphorically speaking)... still at the doorstep of that gay bar... you are already inside... You are probably worried about your current relationships with the outside world that is YOUR world...
Its okay if you arent accepted... not EVERYONE is gonna turn their backs on you... and if they all do, then find new friends that wont...
Naw i even tried it it was fun! i love giving up my manlyness for a few minutes. AND YES I am bisexual, i like a little of both. AND I KNOW where I stand on my sexuality and my options for either staying with no family staying alone, or having a family.

the trick is to be confy with what you have...

You sir, are more of a faggot than me. I may take/give dick while wearing a dress, but I don't give up my manliness. I'm just a pretty man. Stop being a faggot and go be a faggot you faggot.

being gay has lost it's stigma so the system people that had the power over the fags and the blacks with their race card also lost it's power to manipulate blacks & gay people now the ones controlling and calling the shots are the pedophilia manipulators

Denial much

lmao wtf

drink bleach nutter

Okay, faggot. Ill stop being a faggot and go be a faggot. ^_^ Interestingly enough I had already done that. Diference is even though I did try it once i didnt quite like it... Its easier to just be naked...
Lol the irony is that im always the guy in the relationship... @_@ cant fake being girly ^^;; gets annoying...

what

dude I tried... cant get into clothes or makeup or nothing... its Cars, computers and guns... knives, hmmm... I think im a broken...

You can not change anyone's opinion online so this has no point.

Thanks Milo

If they're truly straight and it turns them on, who gives a fuck. If they're repressed fags, then fuck em.

That's kind of me, then again most of it is sexual frustration and shitty upbringing. I don't go far into it though

Thanks Milo for helping to make America Great again

It's all good, nothing gayer than cars :)

>who gives a fuck
Yes, who gives a fuck. Why do you care?

discord.
------------------
gg/dbet8PV