Prodigy actually passed away at 42, holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EbOTE70jKA
youtube.com/watch?v=0mnyBp4FzzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-mIuYyIytA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FAnGnevKxJE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bmx2HQdTK2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Me Against The world part 2 never happened.

RIP The Infamous was real good

what's the next hell be fine?

Who?

Nah nigga he dead

and I thought one of the Prodigy members died

This dude has such huge fucking beats and 50 Cent best friends

why does he look so awake and sober

>Ozzy gonna live till 100 and still will fucking since while you sit in bedroom typing on Sup Forums

Kill me.

nigga that kaytlin

Could you imagine Ozzy looking at you like this and starting to talk in a perfectly proper Brit voice lol
Good day sir, jolly good day isn't it?

desu I think I'd take it less badly if fucking Liam from The Prodigy died since they don't plan to put out any more albums
At least Prodigy could still put out a few things here now and then

>smoking weed to dispel stress

RIP mob deep

What are the essential Mobb Deep albums besides The Infamous and Hell On Earth?

>mfw mods decide to play music just after removing sticky

Not much really, you can go into Murda Muzik which has some great moments but isn't at the level of Infamous or Hell On Earth. Afterwards it went really downhill, main reason probably being Jay-Z wrecking Prodigy on The Takeover. Mobb Deep would sink afterwards.
For P's solo albums I recommend HNIC, Return Of The Mac and Albert Einstein, P always did well when matched up with Alchemist.
I also recommend you find his verses on tracks such as LL Cool J's I Shot Ya (Remix), Havoc's Dirty New Yorker, Nas's Live Nigga Rap etc

>mfw mods honored P's death with Shook Ones playing in the background
God bless you mods, all is well in this world

Legit thought so.

>18 replies
Just a reminder that Sup Forums hates hip-hop and Kanye West is a hack that puts out normie-core bullshit with less artistic value than than fucking Kansas. Fuck you Sup Forums

RIP Prodigy

I mean desu most huge hip hop heads don't hang out on the chans / reddit etc
+ the thread that linked has nearly 500 replies I wouldn't worry

there was a sticky with 500+ replies a couple hours ago dipshit, they unstickied it people of Sup Forums shitposters

*because of Sup Forums shitposters

survival of the fit only the strong survive

Not gonna pretend I was a big fan but The Infamous is what got me into hip hop and the sound of that album is still my favourite production of all time. Prodigy put some mean fucking lines down on that album.

Shame a dude like that dies so young.

>tfw his last song he put out is titled "Make America Great Again"

>tfw Shillary had him murked
Fucking Jews again

Pic related is underrated, anyone should check it out if they like hip hop

>tfw he had a redpill'd song he was about to drop

its Seth Rich all over again

Yep, lots of grimy throwbacks on there youtube.com/watch?v=0EbOTE70jKA

was he the most sampled rapper ever? I remember hearing this nigga's voice in EVERYTHING. Also he's a goat simply for the fact that he elevated Jay z's best song to the next level.

He's definitely up there with Ice Cube (yes Ice Cube got sampled a ton : Biggie, Luniz etc) but yeah. The Infamous is arguably a top 5 rap album, and Prodigy was incredibly well regarded amongst MCs, plus a lot of his lines were classics.
PS : what Jay song is that ?

holy shit i never listened to the first mobb deep album "juvenile hell", but now i'm going through his whole discog on apple music and the shit is p sick, it's got like that early 90s new jack flow kind of style, but with the beginnings of the thugness of the infamous, good shit in retrospect

>he was 42
wtf? was he like 13 when they released shook ones?

>42

that means he was born in 75, and juvenile hell came out in '93 which would have made him 17 or 18, so he was like 20 or 21 when the infamous came out

He was 19 when he wrote it mate, just a kid if we're being honest
Same with Nas and Illmatic

youtube.com/watch?v=0mnyBp4FzzI

This was what got me into Prodigy. I always found his voice ridiculously dope.

Ooooh fuck yes! I forgot about this one
Also agreed, I think it's definitely the best song off of Reasonable Doubt

t b h tho snoop's voice sounds a lot doper on that hook

He literally mentions being 19 and hoping to make it to 21 in shook ones.

Rip to one of the best of all time. When P was at his best only Nas was a better rapper.

Also P's joints on the QB's Finest album are classics.

One of Jay's best songs for sure.

Bring It On is a classic too.

this was underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-mIuYyIytA

Holy shit and just 2 days ago I was listening to mobb deep.

RIP Prodigy

thought this was caitlyn jenner til i saw the file name and opened the pic

And then like a year later jayz released a diss track at prodigy saying mobb deep had sickle cell
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FAnGnevKxJE

i remember hearing that he also put some pictures of mobb deep in leotards from ballet school on one of those big ass screens at summer jam or whatever one summer but it was before normies were on the net so they never got posted anywhere at the time, anyone got a link for posterity's sake?

thug life!

That was my introduction to Mobb Deep. Back then I was huge on west coast rap having been introduced through Dr Dre and 2Pac and I was kind of needlessly hating on them because of 2Pac's Hit Em Up (I was a dumb kid ay), but Nas had always fascinated me. Nas's It Was Written was the first rap album I had bought and holy fuck the atmosphere was amazing. Shootouts was my fave track of the album with that insane Havoc production, but when I heard Live Nigga Rap I completely lost it. That Hav and P combo line "Go ahead, get that ass whipped (flowing in the river with your body wrapped in plastic)" was so mad to me. And before you know it I was bumping to The Infamous thinking how Hav was untouchable as a producer during this period.
God bless the fact that Nas asked Mobb Deep to put this track on It Was Written instead of Hell On Earth

The Infamous > Illmatic
R.I.P, I listen to songs off The Infamous all the time and was listening to "Eye for an Eye" Earlier

>not seeing anything with lloyd banks or 50
am dissapoint senpai

I didn't follow what they did at that time, got anything to post desu ?

>doing this as a kid compares to being an adult
this is nothing, tupac went to ballet

>mobb deep, dont one of yall niggas have sickel cell or something - 2pac

>i'm only 19 but my mind is older

literaly a line by P in Shook Ones

Can't believe they unstickied the thread....

I mean I simply thought he was one half of a once-decent rap duo that only released one great album, but the stickied thread was hailing him as the best rapper of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bmx2HQdTK2A

hell be fine

what a trip, just found out about this from this thread

Not the best rapper of all times, but certainly a top 10 ever
Also Mobb Deep is the other best duo of all times with Outkast

>people are gonna pretend he's a GOAT rapper now that he's dead

eugh

nah lana will be fine

m8 people have been calling him an east coast top 5 forever now. I don't see people calling him a GOAT still
Hopefully :^)

Rip p.
Any track with nas and mobb deep was an instant classic

the drugs still left in his system keep him going

Wait what the fuck, this isn't Bruce Jenner?

Happens everytime a musician dies. Just wait a week and no-one remembers this guy