Ever notice how you never see Thai refugees or diaspora?

It's because life here is GRRRRRRRRREAT.

Better than any place else on Earth.

Compare that to all the Koreans, Chinese, Filipinos, Indonesians, Indians, Pakistanis, Africans and Middle Easterners you see wanting to live anywhere but their homeland.

Thailand is just the best and only those who've lived here know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nomadicmatt.com/travel-blogs/11-reasons-why-i-love-thailand/
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/08/foodanddrink/best-cities-street-food/
mymedholiday.com/country/thailand
thailovelines.com/Frontinfo/thai-women-sweden.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. suck dicks for a living and isn't even technically a woman

Southeast Asia seems to be smelly, but comfy as fuck at the same time.

I envy you, I just wanted to be a farmer somewhere in the slanted-eyed-people lands.

Link to pic?

t. gets crushed by road-raging jihadists for a dying and is probably algerian himself

Thai diaspora is literally the only one I see

Is it about sex?

It's about so very many things that make life wonderful...

nomadicmatt.com/travel-blogs/11-reasons-why-i-love-thailand/
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/08/foodanddrink/best-cities-street-food/
mymedholiday.com/country/thailand

Thailand is a steaming authoritarian shithole led by a horsefaced partyboy who spends most his life in german brothels. The country is marred by pervasive human sexual trafficking in broad daylight, and boasts a culture of alcoholism and feminized men who aspire to be female prostitutes. The traffic is probably the worst in the world, and rush hour extends throughout most of the day. Every grate you pass reeks of the most pungent stench of shit. Every corner you pass on the street you'll spot a boring-looking old british man with his arm draped around a 20-something, 5-foot-nothing fuckdoll in a short skirt who might have had a penis once (or still does). And every once in a while, even outside of the 'go go' districts, you'll get kathoey trying to grab your ass and say "hrroo big boy" like a crow choking on its words. The rich luxuriate in premium chinese-owned shopping malls selling western brand products, and buy $50 seats at movie theatres. And yet despite all that the Thai claim that they're highly religious. Not sure what buddha would think about go go bars.

Almost all the Wats are recent constructions, and all blend into one another, lacking any distinctiveness (except for that tourist trap white wat in Chiang Rai which is just an uglier Sagrada Familia with fucking DC superhero references). Every site of significance has been tourist trapified - a classic example is how the royal palace requires you to buy their stupid "wat pants" before gaining admission, even if you wear board shorts that go past the knee. The only good historical sites are on the other side of the border, in Cambodia. Stay far away from the food, most of all. The over-glorified "street food" is basically just fried rat with a side of rat juice, and will give you vicious food poisoning as it did me.

Don't go to Thailand.

>this Filipino again

Philippines:
>still named after a foreign king
>too many languages (all them shitty)
>no original culture to speak of
>weakest military in the world
>can't endure a typhoon without losing thousands
>can't recover from a typhoon even years after it hits
>literally the most dangerous place on earth for journalists (CNN and BBC both report on the Philippines using correspondents based in Bangkok)
>Catholicism (lol)
>most mongrel genetics on earth
>can't rescue hostages without killing them
>switches from humping America's leg to humping China's leg
>accent sounds like bastardized island spic
>Muslims everywhere beheading people

They are an embarrassment and an abomination.

sauce

It's because you're all in other SE Asian countries working in factories. Some countries just don't emigrate to the West so people don't know about them

t. eternal ESL teacher

I'm no Filipino; the Phillippines is even worse (by a mile and then some), don't get me wrong.

I just got food poisoning three times, and I got scammed by everyone who saw me as an easy target (this really ruined the whole experience for me). Almost every hotel pretended they never got my 1000-3000 baht "damage deposit". Almost every taxi tried to negotiate a ridiculous "flat fee", or pretended they didn't have change when they noticed I only had 1000 baht bills (even though I saw it in the fucking cup holder next to them). One tuk tuk driver tried to sell me custom suits and then stopped halfway in an alley so he could go "fill up on gasoline" and wanted me to come with him (likely to get mugged). And a kathoey grabbed my dick at some point, so I pushed it away lightly, and some guard viciously grabbed me by the arm and spit at me.

Is this bait? Your women are practically imported/exported.

Going on a week trip around Thailand this Summer with my mother and sister, anything I should take in consideration?

Thai food is unbeatable so it's no wonder

>hit nothing but tourist traps
>wonder why you get treated like a clueless tourist

whomp whomp

..actually one of our common immigrants

the thais over here are usually miserable and their kids are some of the worse in school

Get out from your basement and come to Malaysia and see for yourself. They are mostly working as prostitute or cook. Even in the place where I working I saw a Thai who working as shop attendee.

Thailand, along with the rest of SE Asia are the spics of Asia. I say this as an actual spic. You have one famous city and the rest is just backwater rural shit.

>shop attendee.

*nods* sounds very hard-working

At least we don't have military rule

>This over proud Thaifag again

But there are a lot of Thai prostitute here. Everyday we come across the news that illegal Thai prostitutes or Thai pimps are arrested.

im sure thailand is trying their best!

I'm sorry to hear that.

Are you only thai in Sup Forums
why are you so aggressive to other country?
or it is just banter?

Pakistan>Thailand

Yes. I am the only one.

And I only respond with proportional force.

>Indonesians
wat? we have very low rate of immigrants, even our highest diaspora population is in malaysia, and they're not gonna linger there for a long time

KEK are you fucking INSANE?

Every single nurse in Australia is Thai. Every single cleaner in Australia is Thai. Every single massager in Australia is Thai. They're fucking everywhere

>Ever notice how you never see
There are ten thousand thai prostitutes in Buenos Aires you fucking chink

wut? 3rd world seamonkey when we bullshit about our cunt it is all about our perfectional stressful society and study pressure also we have highest numbers of thai illegal wage workers and thai whores alao thal mail order brides here in east asia you're 3rd world shithole is literally koreaboos the nation though

>massager

masseuse :^)

bait

thais are some of the most prolific emigrants in the world

다들 헏소리라 하는 긇에 왜 일일이 반응하니?

We don't because your women already fuck niggers and produce GOAT golf players when they aren't fucking 50 year old white men.

>Ever notice how you never see Thai refugees or diaspora?
No. Probably because I see them all the time.

>There are ten thousand thai prostitutes in Buenos Aires you fucking chink

I know the irony coming from a Canadian but Thailand really is dominated by China and the Chinese.

I like ur post, is the kind of shit why i come to Sup Forums, to hear good and bad opinions about things im interested. Lot of people i know sucks Thailand cock because muh martial arts and this kind of opinion is a breath of fresh air. I really dont know why Canadians have such a bad reputation here, argentines are way worst.

A blatant lie. Just around the corner to my favourite food cafe you can see Thai whores to fuck for RM50 at night. Ambushed by authorities several times but they're still business as usual. Bringing sin to this country. Die in hell, please.

There's shitload of Thai's here, mostly working on the farms.

Like Singapure i know it.
Dont write in runes, its rude to do it when we can not read it

basically chinks in thai are mixed with thai niggers so they are all same they doesn't even have chink identity anymore there

You guys are good immigrants though.

All the who's who and well off people are of Chinese decent or of notable Chinese ancestry. That's the funny thing about Thailand is it's "we were never colonized" but yet what I just said is just so blatant.

All your Indonesians are mostly Dutch Indonesians, Indo-Europeans, Indos etc

Indonesians are fucking apes mate. They're disgusting, violent little subhumans. The entire country should be nuked.

Vietnam is the best SEA nation because it's Sinosphere and therefore civilized

We also have a lot of Moluccans

The crime rates for Indonesians here is lower than the ethnic Dutch and they have an higher average education. The girls are very qt and even a halfling is qt.

That's nice, sounds like you got the only half decent ones in that shithole.

I don't know how you guys handle the climate and mosquitoes. Spending a few weeks in northern Australia, in the tropics, was fucking hell.

Because Indos are much better off then other Indonesians.

Buakaw is cool.

How safe and costly would it be to move to Thailand for a few years in order to spend time chilling in a shack with electricity and internet, near a beach? Wouldn't be looking to spend money on tourist things, aside from little girls. Tight thai lolis is really the only thing I'd imagine anyone who isn't into bars would want to visit Thailand for.

What about nature?
Doesn't Thailand have rainforests full of interesting animals, or have they cut them all down
Don't they have coral reefs, or are they bleached

>Sinosphere

Kek

Kek

See

>a classic example is how the royal palace requires you to buy their stupid "wat pants" before gaining admission
*inhales* WRONG
Got in with regular jeans, yes the price of 500 baht is a bit high. You probably didn't even go to Ayutthaya. Temple addmission is like 50 baht there.

it takes australian to be shameless enough visit a country, disrespect its culture, disrespect its people, disrupt locals activity and then still have the audacity to complain when we force you to behave.

I mean were better off in Indonesia or at least the ones able to immigrate.

That's because Aussies are higher on the totem.

Are you joking?

Thai women turn themself into mail order brides just to get out of the country.

we are leeches but we are not migrant.
most of our diaspora doesn't spend more than 7 years overseas, we only go out to work or study.
thats why we are so irrelevant and probably most people never heard anything from us nor meet our diaspora, because there's barely any indonesian that stay long enough to claim full citizenship when they go overseas.

I'm talking about Indo-Dutch you fucking Indon.

Never gone to Bali if that's what you mean

Didn't realise bombing embassies and tourists was all to make bogans "behave"

There's thousands of you over here running restaurants and marrying middle aged divorcees. I don't know what you're on about.

Are you kidding me?

>lots of the victim are local
>condemned nationally as national crime, culprits declared as public enemy with record breaking bounty
>mastermind was malaysian
>happen in our soil, you can avoid the problems yourself
i love it when australian making up problems because they're isolated from other problematique european country, such a country full of attention seekerd.

How about the West Papuan invasion and genocide, the Malaysian Wmergency, the invasion of East Timor and the Balibo 5, all of which were fuelled by Indonesian imperialism. Are those all fictional events?

>this thai poster again

Literally the only reason why PNG still exists is because it was Australian territory for decades, which make the Indonesian apes unwilling to invade it like the rest of the country.

They're fucking animals masquerading as humans.

those are your problem?
first of, we have mutual interest with papuan, they wouldn't want to separate unless their standings and infrastructure are ready.
second, its our past, when our country is still in its volatile form, and they're legit was our territory, but we let them go anyway.
we never cause harm to australians, but you fags always act like we're the worst neighbor possible when we dont even give a shit about your country except for your charity and economic interest

sure that'll explain the amount of border jumper and the vast economic prowess and growth of PNG, they'll thank australia forever.
lets be honest here, the reason we wont invade PNG is not because its owned by any country, the real reason is because most of the resources lies in the western part.
stop attention seeking

>they wouldn't want to separate unless their standings and infrastructure are ready.
kek

KEK

K-E-K

They want out but Indonesia refuses because of the gold mines. You didn't invade the country to "develop their infrastructure". The acquisition of West Papua was literally less valid than Nazi Germany in Poland.
>we never cause harm to australians
Balibo, the Malaysian Emergency, the Bali Bombings, the 2004 embassy bombing in Jakarta, PNG border skirmishes

>the real reason is because most of the resources lies in the western part.
How resource rich was East Timor mate?

>literally invade an innocent country, start an ongoing genocide on the natives and steal their gold
>it's okay though because they're "developing their infrastructure"

Makes you think

>You didn't invade the country to "develop their infrastructure"
>this reading comprehension
gee i wonder what i imply here >Balibo, the Malaysian Emergency, the Bali Bombings, the 2004 embassy bombing in Jakarta, PNG border skirmishes
which can simply be avoided if you aren't in our soil.
you hate my country so much, stay away from it, everybody happy, but guess, you cant, can you? because you need attention so you feel the constant need to expose our existence as one of the source of world's misery.
>How resource rich was East Timor mate?
can't you read? east timor was our territory, they used to agree to join our independence, in this case they're legit separatist, and in the end did we let them go? yes we fucking did.

>literally invade an innocent country
pfffft, since when west papua a country?
take it as robery if you want, but they're ours from the start.
never thought australian can be this confused about past and possible future

Were Malaysia and Papua New Guinea (English territories) Indonesian?
>east timor was our territory
kek
>they used to agree to join our independence
KEK

Indonesia fucking invaded East Timor nine (9) days after it declared independence from Portugal. It was only with UN pressure that control was relinquished.
By that logic, Australia is within its rights to invade New Zealand right now.

>first day of gym class
>thai guy named earth
>changes his name to warris

thai diaspora here seems to be housewives who marry to get out, can't differentiate them from others

>Malaysia
yes, same culture, same language, used to be our vassals, but again we LET THEM GO
>Papua New Guinea
wat, we never lay our hand on PNG except in diplomacy, which we also lost
>By that logic, Australia is within its rights to invade New Zealand right now.
who cares? go ahead

No you fucking didn't. Malaysia stems from the Straits Settlements. They may have initially been Dutch, but that doesn't give a nation that declared independence from the Dutch a claim to it.

>No you fucking didn't
our former envisioned territory uses nusantara as reference it has nothing to do with colonialism.

>WE WUZ bullshit

Fuck off

i see them everyday
thailovelines.com/Frontinfo/thai-women-sweden.html

Fuck I hate Indonesia

>vassal
So, that's how it is, huh?

>most mongrel genetics on earth
the colonizers barely left any of their genetic imprints here (even Spaniards), and the general population is 99% pure, unbroken Malay.

>accent sounds like bastardized island spic
stop this meme.

>we let them go
Don't kid yourself, shitstain.

Indon are stupid buluh runcing chucker. What else is new?

Bump

Same. Wish the fuckers didn't exist and there was nothing between PNG and Malaysia.

Would do wonders for Australia.

OP is literally the worst poster on this site.

I've met thai immigrants before

This is the king of Thailand. Those aren't real tattoos though, he just likes to pretend.