Ask a slave pet anything!

Ask a slave pet anything!

Usually sexual roleplaying involving Owner/Puppy, Owner/Kitty, Owner/Pet etc. The main stipulation is that onepersonis either an "owner" or playing the "owner" of the other person, or the submissive person is a "pet" or playing the "pet" of the dominant. Bothpeopleinvolved are ALWAYS adults and ALWAYShuman.

You the same one from last night that was one of two pets and got a good caning for mucking around in the theatre?

People call me kat but yeah that sounds about right.

Oh right I forgot. How are you three doing today. I'm kinda interested in how you all met.

Are you a furry?

Master is currently working but he should be home soon to help out with the thread.

No pet play doesn't relate to being furry.

Who molested you as a child, OP?

Did it have anything to do with becoming the faggot you are?

No one molested me or hurt me in any way I just love being used and pulled around its a fetish.

I'm fairly sure like a third of the population is on some degree of the sub spectrum

I think alot of people enjoy being used or controlled sometimes some people more than others.

How long have you two explored this lifestyle, any advice for a couple wanting to start?

There's three of us actully master,kat,moo!

I would recommend seeing what you both enjoy and you got to be honest with other this is both something you both want pleasure from.

And just as many enjoy obliging them. Except for those assholes that take it too far, they can die.
If you're with someone and you both are into this stuff, just be honest to your feelings I guess? Try and learn some basic rope stuff or get a cheeky pair of handcuffs. Always though you need to be safe and careful about what you do if you're going to be the dom.

Post pics of gear and yourselves

So how do you get off to that? Can you describe how does foreplay starts and what things you do during sex?

Its pretty easy for someone that instantly gets horny from just getting chin held or cheek rubbed.

Everyone is different though!

More examples of things that tickle your fancy? Always been a sub or is it something newish?

I been a pet for a long time! I just really enjoy being pulled and told what to do it makes me instantly so horny.

Did you start out as just a basic submissive or go straight into slave play?

I was actully homeless when my first master picked me and taught me everything I know now.

He wanted a slave pet and that's what he got but now I can't turn it off.

What kind of toys are best in your opinion?

I enjoy a rabbit alot but I honestly enjoy being choked so I would have to say belt or collar.

That's kinda cute. I'd love to hear the whole story

How do you find a master now?

I'd imagine its about the same way a master finds a pet

Finding a master is easy! It's finding one that tickles your fancy and understands what you want.

I'm a 24/7 pet so people find me and try to take me away from him constantly.

What sex are you and your dom.

Female and male

What do you think of male subs and females doms?

Whatever people enjoy!

Do you have abandonment or daddy issues?

Do you like the thought of getting used at any time of the day and your master using your little mouth to empty his cum right onto your mouth not letting you breath until you swallowed every single drop of his cum?

Of course i do that sounds amazing!

What do you mean they find you and try to take you?

I'd gladly do that if your master doesn't satisfy you anymore, are you only in a Dom/sub relationship or does bdsm also a of your fetish?

see Also nice cat

So is this how you see your whole future? In 10+ years you'll still aspire to be full-time pet cumdump?

People messaging me promising they will do anything for me and give me what I want.
My fetish are!

Pet play
Slave play
Blood play
Impact play
Pain play

But how do they know you're a pet when you're out buying groceries or other mundane shit?!

Probably

Do you wear a collar in public?

Ah well... I guess you could wear something incredibly subtle but it depends on what you want too. I like to make personal connections with people, so I just talk to them and eventually if it seems right ill poke and pry or let my kinks slip and if you're lucky the next thing yknow you're getting worked up together. You could always act like a pet at people you want to know about it.

Both me and moo wear a collar but it's usually hidden enough for us to go out.

Pics of collars?

Can confirm, was talking to a girl on a dating site, after a lot of talk we eventually talked on the phone and she said she's into BDSM, I got the jackpot.

How does this getchya goin user?

I rather not it's my own personal thing and im not willing to share that part of me.

source?

What's your safe word? Have you ever got to use it? Any borderline activities you did that you wanted to stop because it was too much?

hentai name pls?

Sorry guys I'm getting sleepy and my master might be home at any minute if you really wanna talk to me add me on kik

Tomok0

Dat feel when my phone is too potato for the latest version of Kik. gg till tomorrow kat user, have fun with your master.

Skype is also nazichan but I never get on it so let me know

Lifesaver, thankyou kat

Soooo any other pets care for show and tell? Or masters I suppose