Max Landis in 5 Minutes make a better script to superman than Snyder

Beyond any kind of personal opinions about Max Landis, i think is impressive how this guy thinks in 5 minutes in a far better script for a superman movie than Snyder.

The rules are sugestions to a sequel of man of steel and BVS story doen't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=ad4T7c7T1So

Starts at 28:28

Personally i think its a very good introduction to the justice legaue, it makes you cheer for a superman who really wants to protect people, but is crushed after the events of MOS, finding his redemption by saving metropolis with no big damage to the city, becoming the icon of hope and justice

(giving a more dramatic scenario when he dies against Doomsday)

Luthor is portrayed very near as how the character really is... a manipulative charmismatic buisness man with a silver tongue

Literally every single human can do that.

BvS was created by algorithms and Jewish tactics, not by humans actually wanting to create a unique story.

Fuck off, Max, you talentless kike.

wow nice comeback there buddy...you show him...

>BvS was created by algorithms and Jewish tactics, not by humans actually wanting to create a unique story.
Absolutely gold star reverse psychology, Shlomo.

Listen Max, I'm okay with your shilling as long as you push the Sup Forums agenda on the masses.

And by "Sup Forums agenda" I mean "Sup Forums agenda"

Well, now I know it's you, you rainbow-haired faggot.

This. Not all the way, but inklings here and there. Keep people guessing

>It's an "user posts a year old video hoping for updates" thread

This also the same guy who penned American Ultra, Victor Frankenstein, Mr Right and Me Him & Her.

He's got intriguing ideas but the executions suck. Try hard and boring on paper. And when translated to screen, even more boring.
Chronicle was a fluke because the found footage element was a benefit. It also helped that the actors brought the thin characters to life well.

i dont even like the guy, but the idea for me is much better than anything Snyder is doing right now

>Max Landis
>Better script

Said no one ever.

My grandma came up with a better superman movie concept involving Braniac in the parking lot of Denny's while she was sucking my dick. What's your point?

I'll be honest, I liked it a hell of a lot more than what Batman v Superman turned out to be

i want to know your grandma

You prepared for that and it was obvious, Max.

Sure, it's better than Snyder, but come the fuck on. This is like bragging about making a better video game movie than uwe boll.

The film is set in the parking lot of Denny's and she makes a cameo to suck your dick?

The fact that MoS and BvS are still being discussed so heavily is a strong indication of the movies' merits. If those two movies were really as bad as the critics said, they would have been completely forgotten about by now and cast out into cinematic irrelevance like the Thor movies. Instead, we constantly get people who feel they have to come out and remind everyone why we are all supposed to hate those two movies and Snyder's vision.

Will be really interesting to see how these movies are perceived 10 years from now.

The room is gonna be remembered too, that doesn't make that movie any good

I think that these films are constantly brought up because Warner Brothers and DC studios are creating a cinematic universe out of these franchises and so far all entries into the DCEU have been more or less critically panned.

It's like we're all sort of just watching a train crash in slow motion and will be watching this proverbial train crash for the next few years unless the quality of the films suddenly gets better.

We mainly discuss these movies just because we are slowly learning exactly how NOT to do a cinematic universe.

I agree, Max Landis has great ideas, but he needs collaborators and co-writers.
Very few people should be writing scripts alone.

Max "Interesting Ideas, poor executions" Landis?

>a flying vehicle
>a child screaming for their parents
subtle

landis? the guy who writes characters who all talk like him?
the guy who complained about bvs and darkness and superman, but had a late teen clark eye beam some dude's arms off and blame him for it? that landis?

is this the same landis who threw a fucking shitfit at thomas wayne's fist at the beginning of bvs and got super mad at snyder, making a completely selfrighteous show of his ignorance of the dark knight returns in general?

fuck him

You can extend that to: literally ANYONE can have a great idea, and even embellish that idea into an entire movie summary, but writing is actually making the idea work, and if you're not good at writing even the best idea will die on the page

Do you think it's natural talent, or you can become a better writer? What's the biggest problem with Max's scripts? I've only seen Chronicle.

MoS and BvS are so controversial because they're very polarizing when it comes to the audience. You either like them or dislike them. There is no majority who likes them or dislikes them. Plus, capeshit is popular, so of course they'll continue to be talked about.

Also, Sup Forums doesn't represent everyone. Just because it's discussed or brought up constantly here doesn't mean it's happening frequently everywhere.

i'd say the only reason it's "brought up" is because its still so easy to bait people with

Eh, true.

Plus, most of the BvS threads here are just ironic shilling or memes.

Very few excel by themselves. PTA is an example of a guy who doesn't need someone else mucking up his stories.
But then I look at someone like Rian Johnson. I love his work but a second writer to bounce ideas off of would help him. Looper needed a third act redo.

>Looper needed a third act redo
In what way? I loved the movie.

Go to bed Max
Anybody with a creative bone in their body could look at BvS and think up a nice sounding pitch that fixes everything and does everything right and is the absolute perfect Superman movie ever

It's divides thee audience user, it's not an indicator of its quality.

People love it and defend it's merits and those that hate it rip it to pieces. Both sides are retarded into thinking they can make the other see the light and as a result your left with a perpetual circle jerk

The setting that's established in the first act starts to disappear in the middle of the second act and onwards. From then on its the farm. Kind of loses its luster.
Also the whole Looper idea is brilliant until you break it down.
He's just a guy that needs another person to look it over and take a quick pass at the script.

He's no M Night.

>Plus, most of the BvS threads here are just ironic shilling or memes.
no, they were straight up bait
you could tell when the guy settled on a post type

>just watching a train crash in slow motion
BRAVO SNYDER

>liking a movie is bait

Kek never change Sup Forums

no you fucking idiot

the incessant posting of precise type of post with certain type of language over and over again to the point of a few copy paste templates is obviously bait, because it creates this exact scenario you're just so eager to perpetuate, the opportunity to talk down to one another, which as we all know is the central aspect of Sup Forums

R E D P I L L E D
E
D
P
I
L
L
E
D

It just requires lots of hard work and figuring out what actually makes good movies good and bad movies bad. It's not magic, read scripts, watch films, really see the difference and then apply it to your own work

w-what did he mean by this

>The setting that's established in the first act starts to disappear in the middle of the second act and onwards. From then on its the farm. Kind of loses its luster.
I haven't seen the movie in a while so I can't follow.
>He's no M Night.
I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.