Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/181922-face-exercises-for-the-cheekbones/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1518866/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KYS

You are welcome

:(

Get hormones and girly stuff grow hair and do makeup

I reckon, you gotta be somewhat predisposed to be one, like your face, body etc, gotta be feminine to begin with.

:)
thanks

Is that it? come on, tell us something about yourself.

yep

hey guys is this thread for me? kek

eat a dick you atention whore.

Traps are gay

ok

Stealth mode:

Drinking semen actually increases estrogen production and makes you girlier. you can achieve this from your own sperm, but masturbation increase testosterone. If you can extract it via another method (such as prostate stimulation), you can minimize this effect.

Antibacterial hand soap with triclosan as an active ingredient a pseudo-estrogen. It inhibits hormone produces, mainly testosterone. Maybe bathe in it?

These are plausibly deniable methods in case you still live with family. There are some exercises to.

livestrong.com/article/181922-face-exercises-for-the-cheekbones/

Start working on your cheekbones.

A guide.

Look for the new one. I think there is are certain health issues associated with the diet portion of this one.

thanks

these work sorta well. I followed 3 of these graphics before I got a hold of T blockers.

I'm very content with these

ok

He's back again and about time to and this time. He's in the mood

ok

Fucking gender confused mentally ill weirdo...

what you say

just shave and dress cute

t. me

Wise user.
This is the best advice.

ok

kill yourself

:(

ok

nahh if you're smart and committed about it im pretty sure you can get to a good point where its not really possible to tell you're a guy.
ESPECIALLY with makeup

so wait wait wait...i have no interest in becoming a trap. but i DO eat my own cum sometimes after jacking off...for example, licking it off my fingers or off a girls tits after im done cumming on her....

how much semen would you need to see any difference in estrogen production? Should i stop doing that shit as a manly man man?

no you fucking moron
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

yep

what you say

>calls me a moron
>simply asked a basic question on cum being an "adrogen" or containing estrogen.

Also since you called me a fucking moron.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1518866/

An old study but still interesting.
Also reading back to

500,1000 mcg of semen wouldnt be hard to achieve daily no?

Do you wanna take hormones? Or just crossdress

How does this make you feel?

varicocele spotted.

its also the only study about the topic.
granted it can be right, but its really obscure.

LOL

what does that even mean?
Also why does user have no balls?
nice virus m8

more?

ok....

>what does that even mean?

You want me to google varicocele for you or something?

obscure yet quite interesting regarding the study of hormones and bodybuilding. (for me atleast)

Hmm sarcasm is really hard to detect over the internet. It's probably not that though.
Yes and then please screenshot the answer and post on thread pls.

ok

how about no. use google faggot.

What is google? Do you mean yahoo?

no

Get a real job and a hobby like wood burning. There are also some camps you can go to that will hey you pray these desire away.

ok.

>Believing in the power of prayer
Wow user you're more of a faggot than OP

Pro Tip 1: Make yourself look like a girl
Pro Tip 2: Don't tell any man that hits on you or you hit on that you are a man
Pro Tip 3: Get them into a sexual situation so they can figure out the hard way that you are a guy

The key to being a good trap is understanding why you are called a trap in the first place. A trap will trick or deceive someone into doing something contrary to their interests or intentions.

If you just want to dress up like a girl but be honest with everyone that you are a guy then I have a news flash for you, you are a transvestite, not a trap.

Here's one with drug values! Yay drugs!

those balls are ugly af

k

you fag

are you cute op? pic?

Yis I second this pix pls OP

That's not all, that's only for fags who don't show their face. If you wanna be a true trap you already have to be feminine.

ok

i'm not that cute

Third this cause we gotta see what we're working with

ok

>download.jpg
Do people even try to bait anymore?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

lol

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

children

XD

ok you fag

wa?

what are you

you fag

stop browsing Sup Forums and go out, hit the gym or something. This site can fuck you up mentaly. Nothing against trans people, but im just saying that its your fetish and you want to be trap because of you horny thoughts. But you dont want to live as a full time trap, believe me.

why

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Drink bleach.

no...

start doing squats, i want that booty nice and round

You're not a manly man man if you eat your own cum.