I'm out of drugs and my dealer is out of town. Also every store in this bitch ass country is closed today...

I'm out of drugs and my dealer is out of town. Also every store in this bitch ass country is closed today. Are there any house hold ways to get high

Snort fridge mold?

smoke nut meg

Malcolm x tea.

4 teaspoons of nutmeg and water

Drink in one
Same high as smoking 4 joints
You may trip slightly.

Eating nutmeg works but you gotta eat like a full small container of it and is not water soluble so have fun with all that oily powder.

Nutmeg, dxm, coffee, cold water extraction of co-codomol, hops, valerian, chamomile teas, cacao, are all psychoactive at high doses. Are they worth it? Well I've tried all of them and wouldn't bother tbh

dxm is the only one worth

>reefers
Fucking Normies.

But the ingredients and measurements are sound.

poppy seed tea but right now all the vendors kinda sucks due to the mild summer 2016 so probably only keep withdraws at bay

sorce of the pic?

Urban dictionary?

video source plz

>nutmeg
take a frying pan and slam it on your head until you see some stars.

source?

>revered leader of the blackies
>so desperate to get high he drinks nutmeg

Jenkem obvs.

this is how people die trying to huff compressed air isn't it

Nothing like a refreshing cup of liver failure to start your day.

>every store in this bitch ass country is closed today

what country you in bruh?

Not only does this make amazing crystals, but you also get a major high!

Duster, but keep in mind that if you hit it too much it can
-Freeze the can
-Make it explode
-Freeze your brain (literally) besides that its a great fucking high also cheap cost wise, maybe not brain cell wise.

drink half a bottle of bleach.. no more than that tho. a full bottle will kill you.

Have you tried huffing air horn gas?

Bump

Nutmeg
Mouthwash
Argon

Germany

Okay quick update here. I looked around in my medicine closet and found 300 mg of dxm. I may have a tolerance but that should work out for a few hours. Also thanks alot for the "nutmeg recipe". I used to do nutmeg a lot by parachuting it, but I would always shit out the papers the next day which made my ass feel sore. Also, does Listerine have alcohol in it? Im too lazy to get up

Op again,

I may post name of random medicine in find in my dorm. Would be helpful if you guys could tell me if some of this stuff is abuseable

the girl is connie carter

google connie carter balcony

dOnT dO tHiS iT MaKeS NeRvE gAss

Just lie in bed and then start standing up really fast over and over again. Shit gets you faded

Every store? So even pet shops? Smoking catnip will give you a (very) mild high

Kek

tanke und schnapps holen

When I was desperate for drugs I used to do the old i-doser. If you're too stupid to pirate the dose files you can download the program SBaGen. Somewhere it should include a file called runners high. That shit has gotten me through tough times.