Out-of-Africa Theory

If we are to believe that humans left Africa 130,000-115,000 years ago and migrated to other regions of the Earth, how do we go about explaining the presence of humans outside the Eurasian continent, such as the Americas and Oceania?

Surely these prehistoric people hadn't developed the technological means to relocate themselves to other distant continents.

>Surely these prehistoric people hadn't developed the technological means to relocate themselves to other distant continents.
You mean like feet?

1/10 for retard-level trolling. Also, you are both a faggot and a black person with African roots. Doesn't this just make you look dumb when you rail against black people.

>long distance travel
>literally the only physical task that humans excel at above all other land animals

Are you telling me that these people walked from Eurasia to America? Are you fucking retarded?

Land bridges and ancient boat people.

It wouldn't happen in a day senpai kek.

So you're telling me that a boat in those prehistoric times would carry a population of humans from Eurasia all the way to the Americas?

>what is the beiring land strait?
>what are lower sea levels during ice age?

yes. Land bridge, siberia to alaska. IN times of greater glacial extent his is quite possible.

land bridges ice bridges, nomadic people being nomadic over 100,000 years

>what is following migratory herds

You can't walk to the Americas, you fucking retard. Ever heard of the Atlantic Ocean?

How do you know if you havent tried?

Because it's separated by a fucking ocean.

There used to be a yuuuge bridge of ice between russia and alaska.

>How did bears, moose, deer, buffalo get to America?
>I guess they built boats or somehow evolved simultaneously in Europe and America

Out-of-Africa Theory is bullshit. It's just a way to make us think niggers are human.

Thanks. This was the answer I was looking for.

How did these migrants survive the migration from Russia to Alaska?

It's how horses got to Asia too.

Oh, and what about Oceania?

Are you suggesting that humans evolved in America almost exactly the same as it did in Africa?

Wow thats a truly big evolutive convergence.

Or we can asume the much simpler theory that they crosed the Bering strait while the sea was low and the water frozen,but that would much simpler right?

Like humans in Australia, I mean how could the get there amirite? I mean surely they went to the beach, saw new untouched lands and said "nah m8"

All logical, you should do a career in antropology

Man you are dumb or just baiting.

You know you can see Russia from Alaska right?

And because of the Ice Ages there were less water in the ocean so Tussia and Asia were connected.

>Like humans in Australia, I mean how could the get there amirite? I mean surely they went to the beach, saw new untouched lands and said "nah m8"

You are giving abbos way too much credit.

Boats, user. They were also aided by a strong genetic strand of faggotry which has been passed down directly to you. Congratulations!

How did you survive the crash from your baby's changing table to the floor?

I was just uninformed, mate. Now I know.

Follow a coastline is easy,you dont need a big brain to develop simple naval transportation method if you know about tools.

Alsso some monkeys traveled to other islands in the pacific and thrived by being pulled by storms and currents.

bunch of negroes went up and mixed with neanderthals, from those mutts we came to be as we are. Whites have the most neanderthal genes, around 4% all other races have less and sub saharan Africans have 0%.

Mind you neanderthals were believed to be smarter than us. The reason they died out is because their rate of reproduction was poor, they were unacceptable to disease more than we were, and they needed roughly double of our caloric intake to just go through the day so they weren't very efficient. But they were smart.

And when you look at it, on side you have whites who developed math, science, philosophy and invented all this cool shit while on the other side you have sub saharan africans who never developed ANY math, science, philosophy, most didn't have even a written language. They didn't even manage to invent a fucking wheel. Imagine that stupidity!

All that difference because of that 4 % of neanderthal genome.

They werent Abbos, the abbos came from the small population that first arrived to Australi, anything else is pre-human, that came all the way from the middle east,, survived a giant volcano exploion in India and crossed several islands to expand in. indochina

what if...just maybe...humans don't know everything about their past and will never know?

It's called the Bering strait, you idiot.

Having said that, out of Africa is complete bullshit.

There have been Caucasian remains that show no African ancestry.

No, faggot. You're black. Stop hating your own family.

Homo sapiens left africa in the middle of the last ice age.
Back then there were certain land-bridges that no longer exist today.
People made it to the americas via alaska from russia, which would've been a continuous stretch of land/ice.

> Surely these prehistoric people hadn't developed the technological means to relocate themselves to other distant continents.

We've found evidence that even neanderthals made boats. Albeit they weren't crossing large oceans.

None of you guys understand what this means.

The Multiregional hypothesis or theory, not sure what status it has now, states that humans evolved from homo erectus around the world who left africa hundreds of thousands of years ago, rather than the out of africa theory that states humans first left africa 60,000 years ago. That happened as well, but it's not looking like white people and asians evolved in their respective regions from homo erectus, not humans which had left africa.

Regardless, we all still come from Africa. Homo erectus evolved in africa.

now instead of not*

Is public education really this bad?

>humans left Africa
we escaped

haha xd just get off Sup Forums desu senpai

Nope. Homo Erectus went extinct a long time ago. Europeans and Asians(all Asians) have Neanderthal admixture around 2-3%. Papuans and Australian Aboriginals have admixture from something called Denisovans(who were distant relatives of Neanderthals) at 5-8%.
So yes the multiregional hypothesis is slightly correct which is why the new mainstream science view is a synthesis of OoA and Multiregionalism with the former still being considered largely factual.

Kek'd in the middle of my lecture

fucking hell why hasn't anybody posted this yet..

It is true that we share the common ancestry. Only disputed one is how much Neadethal DNA make difference.