USA is a first world cou-

>USA is a first world cou-

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chron.com/texaspolitics/2014/12/behold-atheists-can-run-for-office-in-texas/
en.europenews.dk/Sweden-to-become-a-Third-World-Country-by-2030-according-to-UN-135350.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthyphro_dilemma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing wrong with this

Those laws aren't enforced: the prohibition on atheists in office is de facto, not de jure. No one will vote for you if you don't at least pretend to believe in a higher power.

Is it even still applied?

>In dog we trust

literally nothing with this

No, of course not

wrong*

>t. Person who can't handle differing views
>inb4 shitty fedora meme

Not really but you have to win a lawsuit before you can run
blog.chron.com/texaspolitics/2014/12/behold-atheists-can-run-for-office-in-texas/

Even after winning that you have 0 chance of winning office because Americans won't vote for an atheist. They'd even rather vote MORMONS than atheists which is so entirely pathetic

>Tejass
>USA

This was your first mistake.

>muh dog
damn why the americans are such fedoras autists?

LITERALLY Nothing wrong with this

Good, i sonr want those godless heathe s running my beautiful state into the ground.

You don't mind not having true freedom of religion?

Pleb.
Freedom of religion also applies to the freedom to make laws about that. Obviously, you can still be an atheist.

*the freedom to make laws based on your religion

>Americans would rather have a muslim as president than a atheist.
Why murricans are so much against atheism? Also does that also apply for buddhists too?

You can be an atheist all day long. Doesn't mean that people will like you and or your views

freedom is overrated

We would NOT have a Muslim as president. But we would definitely NOT have an Atheist as president.
Where is your morality, Finncuck? Do you believe in God?

Same goes for cuck,reddit,shill,kike or ahmed tho.

Atheists are the most liberal and condescending bunch of cunts ever.

eh, americans tend to really really like ancient laws and shit, it's why they still quote the second amendment as if nothing has changed since the 18th century, but they don't enforce those atheist laws.

i think they just feel an obligation to history, probably because their own admittedly awesome history has been too short for them to realize that laws need to mutate and change.
they're only 220+ years old, european countries have gotten over venerating history at this point

>Where is your morality, Finncuck?
Certainly not in fearing some afterlife punishment. Morals mean nothing if they have to be enforced by some outsider force.

>Do you believe in God?
My viewpoint is that existence of god does not matter.

not an argument

>year of our Lord, 2017
>still being an atheist

Bhuddists aren't assholes by default.
Atheists are.

What's up with Americans and religion anyway? I'd understand if they were a third world country, but why do so many of them believe in God?

Sweden is the only country in the world predicted to become 3rd world

>being an atheist
>being an """""oppressed""""" atheist in a 1st world country

Except it's not.

Why is there so much flyover state religious trash on int?

>USA
>not third world

Good one, Sven

>pic
?

because only people who where under religious persecution in England went to America

>this delusion
Lel, gp get raped by a pack of muslims

It is but here is a muslim I know it makes you feel better to have them around

You cannot be moral without religion.

I suppose it's just Midwestern teenagers shitposting before bed.

>putinboo

What you need to understand is that a religion isn't just religion. It's culture, mores, family, a way of life etc. I know many catholics who are catholics because their parents were catholics. some are catholics because "family values" or this and that.
religion has a way of insinuating itself into every part of a person's existence.soon it becomes less about God and more about culture or Us VS Them

user: I really, really, really like this image.

>what are hdi projections

>Mormons are better than non religious people
*tips magic underpants*

So you're saying religion is basically a cultural virus? Is it curable or should we quarantine and exterminate?

We already did have a Muslim president though.

Save it :-)
It's yours

I lost friends when I came out as an atheist desu.

it's a virus when it becomes harmful. it can be beneficial as well, defending on temperance.
i'm an atheist myself as well, but just using a blanket statement of "religious people are stupid" is really stupid in itself.

>Friendly Atheist.com

Gee, not biased and devoted to misconstruing facts at all.

>countries with Muslim majorities mad about Christian laws

Color me shocked.

American Christianity is Muslim-tier

This barely happens at all here

it's all been indoctrinated into us from ages 6 to 10 with all the mentions about the glorious founding fathers and all that shit

you're already coloured, Tyrone

>ULTRA rare GOOD Canadian banter

I don't have a problem with religious people. I have a problem when people cling to their Christian identity solely for political reasons. The fact that Trump got 80something percent of the evangelical vote when they had a smorgosbord of religious candidates like Cruz just illustrates what I'm talking about.

It depends on where you live here. If you're not from a flyover state backwater no one will care about your religious beliefs or lack thereof.

Kiked

oh I know, even in NYC, or Jew York are some like to call it, the Founding Fathers are the God-Kings of Eternity.
It's not bad in and of itself, it just needs to be dialed back. Maybe, you know, acknowledge the fallibility of those 20-inch dick god-kings once in a while.

>believes in god
>decorates trees for 'christmas'
>likes faggots
>doesnt kill people that disrespect their family
>doesnt kill people that believe otherwise

If you dont live by the book then your not religious your just an atheist that believes in a higher power but according to your own book youre all going straight to hell anyway

Okay

The HDI of Sweden has been increasing almost twice as fast as that of the US for the past few years but okay, show me those projections.

Finally someone gets it.

I have no idea about where you get your info from but you need to stop posting

I was being hyperbolic. I spend a lot of time in the US as part of my job with Kraš, you like our sweets right?

Atheists, if we weren't intelligently designed, how do you explain the fact that black cocks fit perfectly in white pussies?

Here you go senpai.

en.europenews.dk/Sweden-to-become-a-Third-World-Country-by-2030-according-to-UN-135350.html

Yes, except the constitutions of states are subordinate to the US Constitution, the first amendment to which excludes religious tests for public office.

>it's an Australian tries to be intelligent episode

>only people who where under religious persecution in England went to America
>implying there are no Americans of German, Irish, Italian, etc heritage
>it's a Swede tries to be intelligent episode

Buddhists are nontheists, not atheists.

>it's a Finn tries to be intelligent episode

I know. Try to treat them with kindness, though; hopefully they'll see the truth eventually.

Leftists don't believe in making legitimate arguments. They just keep talking and changing the subject until you're taking about something completely different.

don't blacks usually have a lot of problems stuffing in a dick into a tiny white pussy?

I bet that pic was made by a parroting Sup Forumstard

The ultimate power and source of governmental accountability in any democracy lies in the people, and this extends to the people's power to take up arms against the government should it be twisted into an instrument of oppression. This fear of the people rebelling to restore their stolen freedom has historically been the primary reason for control over armaments. See early gun control measures in the south which prevented Black people from owning firearms, the harsh restrictions in many autocratic regimes (for example, Russia and China) and the moves by the political elite in the US to limit modern arms. This doesn't spring from the people but must be imposed from above on the people. If a citizens best option is to take up arms against the government, that government has failed to serve the people.

؜What's so bad about this? We don't need people lacking morals taking office.

>people without any moral foundation shouldn't hold public office

Seems like common sense to me

Never heard of them. What products do you sell

Brah, unless you have a fighter jet in your garage and a tank in your back yard with some nukes buried under your house, the goverment can do whatever the fuck it wants to you

which is exactly why you should keep pious nutters out

>religious nuts with artificial morality is preferable

Various types of confectionery

>kill all gays lev 20:13
>I have ethical morals

pick one and only one

>christians transgress against christian moral standards
>this means that these moral standards don't exist

DUDE

You can now start feeling retarded and go back to the original topic by answering my question, if you don't mind.

>artificial morality

No, that's what atheists come up with.

Leviticus has never applied to Christians m8. There are some fundamentalist Protestants who mistakenly want to apply those laws, but they're wrong.

Do religious actually think there would be rampant murders and theft if it weren't for religion? I wanna hear about what they think a religious-less world would be like

>forbidding pedophilia is a Christian moral standard
is that why it was practiced by Christians until the early 20th century?

>I pick and choose what to believe
>im going straight to hell for forsaking the 'great book'

pick any 2 you want friend

No, more that any moral judgement would be arbitrary.

>values instilled from childhood through indoctrination

including your own religion's
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthyphro_dilemma

>>I pick and choose what to believe

Leviticus literally has never applied to non-Jews.

>>im going straight to hell for forsaking the 'great book'

Christianity isn't based on a book.

But it wasn't tho

>Can't beat dem drones man
Dropping more tons of bombs than in world war II didn't keep Vietnam under US control. What kind of effect do you think that would have if done within the US borders (in which the US military cannot by law operate).

Realistically best hope would be a prolonged insurgency forcing the government to make concessions. Either way it would end up in a clusterfuck.

Really, I'm just hearing arguments for civilian ownership of warplanes, as privately owned warships were a thing in the not so distant past.

Our founding fathers did not fail--they WERE infallible.
Now if you will kindly fuck off while leaving that un-American looking box of wafers it would be appreciated

How is it arbitrary if it's based on logic and reason? Compared with yours which is based on a really old book that you ignore half of it's so bizarre to call non-religious morality "arbitrary"

>christianity isnt based off a book
>believe in jesus
>I believe in the new edit the kikes made for us goyim

which one will you pick this time?