Ever spied on your sister naked?

Ever spied on your sister naked?

No but I've spied on my naked sister

Kek

Oh I see what you did there... Nice one.

Share pics?

..no cause that's fucking weird,but I have seen her naked when I was a kid.

Samefag.

Why tho?

I haven't but can't take my eyes of her huge tits. I don't know if she hid them before, but since going uni, she wears right clothing and vest without bras. When she lays on the sofa, I can she them fall to the side, with her hard nipples. Her snaps don't help either

Not if she looked like that no.

What

Yeah. Love spying on my hot sister. Some of the footage wasn't great, but a couple times it was awesome. Saw her trying on a couple different bikinis. Seen her rubbing lotion all over her body. Once she got to her tits I blew a huge load. My favorite incident though was watching her try on some sexy lingerie in front of her mirror while making sexy poses. Then she slowly stripped the clothing off. What a fucking rush. Her bf is a lucky man.

why does your sister look like she has downs :(

any pics?

She washes with Dawn dish soap? It gets the grease oit

My sister and I shared a bathroom and saw each other naked all the time.
No, we never did anything sexual.

Bathing in Dawn

Yes, for years whenever I had the chance. Our bath tub was opposite of the bathroom door, as soon as I heard her enter the tub I spied through the key hole and fapped.

Don't have a sister, but I have spied on my wife's hot younger sister and gotten some good footage.

post it please

Not a fucking chance. Sorry.

Fpbp

That sounds pretty ops normal user. Same here.

No, my sister is 12.

So?

No, but I jerked off with her panties wrapped around my cock once

Got nudes & vids from her phone & PC, also found nude photoshoots she did online. That count?

No

Almost every day. Every time I heard the shower turn on I'd sneak up to the door and watch her undress through the keyhole. Instaboners every time.

Bullshit. Post em you lying little bitch.

Creeped on my young SIL but didn't get any nude...yet

eww, i would begin unspying on your sister bru...

I have my SIL too actually

I have no sister, but if I did I almost certainly would have

here she is

i made a peephole for the sole reason to see her tits, low and behold, went to the shower and was coming back in room and noticed light from my peephole. than an eye, she used my peephole to see my dick,lol

Doesn't seem as young as what I expected

Don't have to. She let's me see what I want.

should jerk off moaning her name

different person, my SIL is older than I am

have more if there's interest

also did the mirror under the door trick after i heard the shower go off. just a 2 sec peek so i wouldnt get caught, also would lick the outside of her bfs condoms after they had sex and threw em on the ground a block away from our house at night.

>also would lick the outside of her bfs condoms after they had sex
wat

it had her pussy taste ,,obviously the outside

A few times when I could, yes. So hot...

dubs for this fucker?, also the weirdest and creepiest post ive ever seen on Sup Forums, and that is saying something

your newfag is showing

No but she thought I did

She started screaming and told my parents I stalked her, I pretty much started crying since I didn't understand why she would say this anf no I didn't do anything creepy

I spy on her all the time and i love sniffing her stained panties.. anyone want to smash her ass??

great ass

>spied on

Didn't need to, we had sex on the reg.

yes wanna see more of her ?

more please

On the graduation carriage thing where we drive around the city and stop by each person's house (at least in my country), one from my class asked me "So, how old is your sister?" in a creepy way. She was 13 at the time :S

wish i didnt delete naked footage of my sister out of guilt. it was so good im fapping to the memories of it now.

I have spied on my brothers gf. and got some amazing wins

dat ass

If you've tasted one you've tasted them all.

no but one time my sister wasnt making any noise in the bathroom and i didnt know she was in there, so i walked on in and surprise surprise...
I didn't see anything as half her body was under water, and she was like 10 at the time, flat as a bridge.

then you really didnt get anything

Wtf

Yep. Used to watch her undress for showers through a crack in the door when we were kids. Fapped many times to her titties. The best was when she had her girlfriends sleepover and I'd get to spy on them. Sister was good, friends were way better

Asian?

>Asian?
No. Not ugly enough. Asians are the ugliest race according to all surveys.

No ...we r europeons..

Obviously I want more from both of you.

might appreciate these stolen pics too then