Hey fags, there's something I gotta tell you. Member when we raided Habbo? Member when Sup Forums was great...

Hey fags, there's something I gotta tell you. Member when we raided Habbo? Member when Sup Forums was great? Member when it was feared? Now reddit doesn't fear it anymore. Not even SPICS! Those mexicans and redditors are fucking with us, we need revenge. EVERYONE who reads this post should apply, if we want to win. And EVERYONE should do something against those two groups. The site, you might have guessed it, is pixelcanvas.io. The mechanics are simple, you can color a pixel every whatever seconds. It's slow, so it won't use much of your time, it will just be something you run in background. I'm playing while posting, it sends a notification when you can do something. It's NOT about pixelcanvas tho, it's about OUR GLORY. You don't have to play, you can go to facebook and doxx "SDLG", or "Seguidores de las grasas". playing won't take you much time, one second every minute. You can apply in your favorite board's pixel thread, just search pixel in the catalog.
>We are anonimoose
>We never forgive
>We never forget

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@-51,31
reddit.com/r/theblackvoid/comments/6fakf9/sdlg_will_help_infuse_Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B U M P

Yeah I member
>who else member?
pixelcanvas.io/@-51,31

yea right we're gonna turn those canvas to mush

For Glory.

Bump. Fuck those dirty beans.

Current State:

we can win this easily if everyone comes helping

>sdlg a group full of normies and really autistic shitposting.

my niggas lets destroy their retarded art.

Reddit news update (Don't forget to read the comments): reddit.com/r/theblackvoid/comments/6fakf9/sdlg_will_help_infuse_Sup Forums_in_exchange_for_an/

>they want to destroy us

>is a group full of normies

Leave them, the void is currently in a conflict within its group whether to ally with us or not

Other thread shut down
this is the main thread!
Bump for the cause!

Use this thread
We can't have 3 threads

BUMP!

BUMP

i'm gonna use both because i'm 1337 haxor

stfu you newfag, Sup Forums was never good

no touching bacmen tho

Based & White

Basically pixel place right now

>MAKE CLOVER GREAT AGAIN!

Is this shopped?

Nope. That's why there is that giant white space.

Okay, back to fixing the clover.

>>undefined
same

help fix the clover

3 threads for visibility, also bump on v s4s bant and whatnot

dump more dad

moar daddy

more bacmen ples