I fucking hate my self. I have acne scars all pretty much all over my face. I dont have acne anymore atleast...

I fucking hate my self. I have acne scars all pretty much all over my face. I dont have acne anymore atleast. But these scars are destroying me from inside. When i go to store or at any public place. I sometimes see girls looking at me in long distance. When i get closer i see that how they looking stright at my scar. Biggest one is on cheek. I have scars like pic related almost all over my face. Im 25yo old. Im insecure about it like about nothing else. I know that all girls are puting me down only cus of these scars. How can i decrease it? My skin care doctor said that i could do laser operation to remove scars. But only atleast 2 years later, cus my pimples are gone just recently. What would you guys do if you had it? Tbh i never seen anyone with bigger acne scars than my.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wR7ICA7QPOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get plastic surgery.
>ez

same scars here bro, 27 here
ive been told more than once i look badass with them, so its not a problem for me
stop being a whiny little bitch

People have scars. I'm my experience nobody cares about it, if they do, why would you want someone like that? Be confident, lose the insecurity. Easier said than done, I know, but you're your own worst critic.

19 don't even know wtf are acne scars

Never had any shit on my face

I have similar acne scars below my temples. On both sides. It's been that way since I was 20 or so, so nearly 10 years.

I wouldn't worry about it. People clue into openness, compassion, and genuine behavior. Anyone who judges you for a basic part of life is superficial and not really anyone you want to associate with.

Keep your hygiene on point, be sure to shave, wash your face, brush your teeth, etc, and be a pleasant person. You'll get hot girls without trying.

Make sure you're using a toner to fade the redness of the scars. You can put on a bit of makeup to help cover up imperfections without looking like a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=wR7ICA7QPOk

>Make sure you're using a toner
>put on a bit of makeup
>without looking like a fag
kek

can i cum in your face craters

OP here. You ever seen someone with worse acne scars than your? Well i didnt. I saw one good looking confident, outgoing guy with almost as bad scars as my. Yet he never get girls. Wonder why...

Stop being a bitch. Be thankful you're not one of those guys with the mangled faces you see in rekt threads.

solution is easy.. have money and go and see a fucking dermatologist

Deal with it, listen to the dermatologist, and look to Edward James Olmos as your role model.

I use toner, mostaruizerkreker or what ever it calls. I dont have redness. Only very little near my nose. But these curves on my face skin are too obvious. Not really thinking about make up. My skin tone is very light. Everyone will notice makeup

>been told more than once i look badass with them

didn't realize this was a cringe thread.

Dermatologists using phenol (which causes a chemical burn under which normal skin returns) should be able to help you with that.

Shave those little soft moustache and beard close to your ear. You don't need that too.

scars regardless of what kind, give a person character.

I live in eastern europe. Seeing dermotologist is not a problem even for homeless ppl. I see dermatologist often wich recomended me to do laser surgery 2 years later. She also helped with pimples.

I've heard of people using "derma rollers"
It's basically a tiny roller covered in needles you roll over the affected area and punctures the skin and causes collagen growth to repair the damaged skin. Look into it.

Try looking badass

Grow a beard

Pic related >jürgen prochnov

unless OP is Ray Liotta, then no. Just no.

this OP. Make yourself a homemade derma roller with sewing needles and a lint roller.

Show before and after pics.

Its random pic from internet.

psychology 101
do exposure therapy
look at the mirror every day
stay untill scars cause boredom instead of anxiety
or
kill yourself because surgically removing scars is expensive as fuck

About 600 euros for whole face.

whatever you say i dont care

>i dont care
>replies

sure you don't, ugly faggot lul

>But these scars are destroying me from inside.
If you weren't such a superficial cunt, it wouldn't matter. But since you are, you might as well kill yourself.

user, my wife is an esthetician,has owned her own spa for years, and makes all natural skin care products. She's done some miraculous things for my cousin. Shoot me an email to my throwaway email and I'll get you any remedies or treatments she'd recommend. She made one for him that was honey, lemon, and crushed baby aspirin. Hit me up. Trailrunner9912 @ gmail

Can't you make your beard hid the scars?

Also, don't use proactiv or any shit like that. It's a temporary solution that will make it worse and dehydrate your skin. Just email me and we'll help out

my brother boris have same problem, i tell him, brother boris you have two option, be lacking in confidence for life and be living in shame, or go to be lifting tractor tire for one hour per day. in time ugly will not matter, only big.

You should go to a dermatologist. They have treatments to help with this kind of stuff.

>honey
>lemon
>seems legit
>baby aspirin
>wut

OP you're such a faggot

I have scars not caused by acne on my face and its never had any influence on how women approached me or looked at me because of my confidence

you need to stop all this touchy feely bullshit and grow a pair of balls and not give a fuck about what women think

you can be the ugliest fucking man or woman on earth but with confidence still find happiness

fucking faggot

never pass your genes on thanks

get fit and a good job
nobody will care, you included

Moisturize the shit; use ACA to wash.

>esthetician
this means nothing you cunt

20 here. And shiiiiiet boi it sure is a good thing black don''t crack. Know what ahm sayin

The acetylsalicylic acid helps reduce pore size and inflammation

Your wife sounds like a dumb cunt, no wonder she married you. Hope she has a miscarriage or 20.

Go watch some Yale university lectures on sexual selection in their evolutionary psych class.

You will realize that women prioritize male security over male sexual access, while men prioritize sexual access. Women are also attracted to male utility as well as health but favor resourcefulness/utility over all, where as men primarily are attracted to health and youth.

These sexual selection differences lead to a difference in attractive qualities. Women will fuck men for their utility, where as men care more about physical appearance, this leads to the following being attractive to women.

Confidence
Power (both physical and social)
Social Status
Resources
Good Looks

Ironically you being insecure about how your face looks will lower the amount of indicators of utility you can provide, which will make you seem more insecure thus lowering your chances at successfully mating.

Women are attracted to strong men who are brave and display leadership characteristics. They are predisposed to wanting the most safe option who has the most social respect to ensure the safety of her offspring. Things like fame or social influence or an athletic ability that suggests you would be good in a fight are all more attractive to women then a pock free face. Women are less concerned with how good you look, and more concerned about your position in society relative to other men.

All you have to do, is not be fat and have a fucking pair of balls and realize it. It's all in your head, you care about pock marks, girls care about if you are a bitch or a real man.

Another thing that is interesting to note, is that women in general are more successful in mating, but men that are successful in general on average are twice as successful as a mean. This means that for every time a girl fucks a guy, there is a guy who has fucked two girls and another guy who has fucked no girls. You either toughen the fuck up and get some girls, or you stay a little victim faggot.

Someone still mad Hillary lost? Only a libtard could whine this much lol

Wear your scars like the rings on a pimp

I also have scars but no one cares

I've had sex more times than I can count and not once have they mentioned it

It's just scars OP dont worry too much about it

Go kys faggot, OP who can't do shit except copy paste

Don't be a whiny bitch, if a woman gets close and your self esteem is low they can sense it like a fucking animal senses earthquakes.

Work out, feel better about yourself, and who gives a fucking about acne. Grow a pair

Well fuck you, I bet you use comic sans you crate and barrel mother fucker

God loves ugly

I know, how it feels, bro. I used to be kind of handsome, and now my face looks like this. But I hope, cosmetic surgeon will help me to do it less visible.

That fucker who said aspirin isn't bullshitting you, mang.
Just google "aspirin acne mask" and there's a shit ton of articles on girly websites about it.

It's weird, but it does work to a degree, and it's dirt cheap.

>see girls looking at me in long distance. When i get closer i see that how they looking stright at my scar
NOBODY'S LOOKING AT YOU, STOP BEING SELF CENTERED AND JUST LIVE.
I figured that out years ago: nobody gives a fuck about it or how u look.
Ask yourself: when you're out there and you see someone with a scar, walking funny, with a weird hair cut, clothing, or whatever, do you stop and laugh and comment with other and judge and talk shit? No, right?
Same applies to most people who is not an autist. You may aknowledge it for 2 seconds, then u just brush it off and dont give a fuck.

So again: dont worry. The world does not revolve around you. 99% of people dont give a fuck about u or your scars.

thats it, you have acne scars, and you hate yourself, because of THAT!

GTFO, so people are in a wheel chair or are crippled by phobia and cant even leave the house, and your fucking crying over acne scars?!?!?

If only that worked for people with fucked teeth, such as myself ;_;

Also, how long did it take you to type all that? I would have given up half way through the first paragraph.

Become Panamanian dictator. Now you command respect...until eventual overthrow and murdered.