OPERATION PIXEL THREAD DAY 2 #3

OPERATION PIXEL THREAD DAY 2 #3

Successful recovery edition
Main clover:
pixelcanvas.io/@37,-30
Backup:
pixelcanvas.io/@-249,-738
There are also threads for this project on /bant/, /vp/, and /mlp/.

Sup Forums is taking over this canvas.

Starting at coordinates 0,0 we will build a giant Sup Forums logo.

We need the help of ALL BOARDS to work together. Your mission:

>Place pixels to build the logo
>Defend the logo from attackers

We can do this if we all cooperate. We are the strongest army on this canvas.

Our enemies are:
>SDLG, a clan who seeks to paint the board with their red and black logo
>The Void, a vortex of pure black pixels, they mainly consist of users from 8ch and reddit and are trying to shill on Sup Forums against us. Tell them to fuck off.
>Various Reddit boards who will place random pink and blue pixels on our logo in attempts to destroy it

Aliies:

Discord:

discord dot gg/NazFppk

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13117618
youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k

strawpoll.me/13117618

Already one up. Bump it.

Can anybody else recruit other boards to help the main clover? our the current boards in the fight are not enough.

How about r9k and trash

FIX THE BALLSACK FFS!!!

Someone do /r9k/

Rindanse gringos putos, no nos rendiremos c: #HAILSDLG

>logo

bumpino

mods remove swastikas when ?

For the past hour I been getting rid of the same black spots this niggers keep putting on the same spots, fuck me.

loving the progress last night: operation SPIC

Know that feel, user. Keep it up though. Prove your autism is stronger than his, he'll get bored eventually.

i already did

we neither

an hero

Why you still in here? Get to this one.

BUMPYDUMPY

BUMP THIS OP

Why doesn't the triforce look like this:?

▲ ▲

idk if anyone's noticed but the void is starting to fight back. What should we do about this?

Void is the weakest force. We have to deal with the spics the most

Faggots, last time I told you cucks to create a picture that has a captiom about a white supremacist group named SDLG ruining an African Highschool project by changing SPIC to SDLG which means Black Lives Matter as a slang in the African Language. They can help by making SDLG to SPIC.

What I just said + Screencap of the SPIC canvas then upload on Diff Social Websites = Profit.

We should promote while we wait for the pixel refresh. By doing this, not only that we're getting helped by some ignorant normies, we are also having shit tons of kek.

Upload any nignogs thats gonna be b8ed

bump

this >:^]

I am working on SPIC this is obviously only reasonable course of action.

tfw SPIC = SDLC.

tfw /bros can't counterattack.

▲ ▲

>Voidfag detected

Fuck the spics. What are they threatening, one quarter of one of our leaves? Not to mention, they're more focused on rebuilding right now than attacking, whereas the void is an aggressive and dangerous force cause it doesn't have a set structure, it can literally do anything. It will take over everything if it can. We should be concerned at this point.

This..

absolutely this

I'm trying to do both. A few SPIC, a few SE leaf.

Take a low blow by posting spam/nudes in their subreddit? Then post link here so it'll be in there front page. Hopefully, some will get distracted by it.

this

Dis*1,000,000

link it pls

Nigfags, new plan?

Spread green void on the letter D hole. The hole will be small enough for us Sup Forumsros to decimate it and hopefully it will be enough for those SPICs to get distracted and rebuild.

If we lose the pixelcanvas war, we need to take it to SDLG and reddit

Rebuild the clover. If the clover dies, we all die.

>the enemy of my enemy is my scapegoat
Why not give the void something else to play with for a bit... why not a few of us see if we can get the void to spread into the already black sections of SDLG and maybe some voider's will assist it since it'll make more progress

try not to show the Swasticas, normies are not that stupid.

>Swasticas
beaner detected

Keep going guys, we can do it.

I have a proposal regarding the void problem.

We befriend them. Attacking other people's shit like that is Sup Forumss style anyway, and it'll comes straight from our clover. We join forces, and send the void south, and attack the MLPfags. Even if we aren't technically on the same side, some of us should spread void south anyway and start fucking up the MLP pictures, so more voidfags start jumping on that bandwagon and not on our clover.

You just lost 10 proxies /mlpol/fag helping you with SPIC.

I hope your clover burns in the void.

i don't know quads, i don't think messing up with /mlp/ is a good idea.

don't do it dubdubs.

/mlp/ is an ally. Even if they just keep to themselves mostly, they aren't hurting us. There's no point. I'm not doing that.

WE MUST FIGHT IN THE NAME OF BACMEN, GREEN LEGION GO!

Bad idea. You do realize this is a crossboard operation? We don't need more enemies.

quads, dub-dubs, trips. one over the other

wat?

Okay, so we don't officially join the void. But if the void just HAPPENS to spread south and it just HAPPENS to start attacking MLP, it's not our fault right? and it'll take some of the heat off of us.

No. If they even see this post, you'll have made us lose an ally. Get out falseflagging faggot.

Will you fuck off?

NO. You see that /mlp/ shit? That's pure autistic dedication that is unmatched on the whole canvas. You really want to tangle with that? Fuck that. I say we outline the clover in black, hell even run a black background and drive the void out and beyond. Yeah, if some nitwit like you wants to head south.. well, your retarded but what can we do?

this

Kekus ultimatus

Bronys are a great ally, not people to mess with.

the last thing we need is the /mlp/ comunity to join Void or worst, SDLG.

Spanish speaker here. I successfully joined the SDLG group on Facebook, so I can try to let you all know all their plans. We will win this war.

/)

just realized the swastikas I started are in the way I am going to move them up a row :(

youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk
play this for motivation

blocked on my country. fuck.

Not available in my country fuck off

make Sup Forums great again

thread got deleted or something this is now main thread!

Are the void actually attacking us much or at all? I'm working on the bottom right leaf and I haven't been looking at the others much but from glancing over it seems as if they're primarily going for the spics.

*cough cough* pastebin "dot" com "slash" 1JzzUdpH cough cough*

At the Moment but that can change

well... now I'm writting this from my school

Currently maintaining bottom right leaf with 3 devices

Bump this shit

this us this

*use

how

I'm clueless what to do with it

Here's a random discord so we can voice chat about this shit

discord gg EBzEQWx

The invite should never expire, so, come join.

With love, Captain Cunt Baby.

Instead of trying to fuck up the nazi flag start making a kekistan flag under it I'll help

Or at least stop trying to fuck up our own shit and work on the clover

Kekistani meme isn't funny and is a waste of time. Focus on destroying their logo or on building the clover

Why just we don't make our logo in other part

this guy has been trying to get us to build the kekistan flag for two days now

Alert! Spic detected

REBUILD THE CLOVER, WE HAVE ENOUGH ENEMIES RIGHT NOW. REBUILD THE CLOVER, WE HAVE ENOUGH ENEMIES RIGHT NOW. REBUILD THE CLOVER, WE HAVE ENOUGH ENEMIES RIGHT NOW. REBUILD THE CLOVER, WE HAVE ENOUGH ENEMIES RIGHT NOW. REBUILD THE CLOVER, WE HAVE ENOUGH ENEMIES RIGHT NOW.

It has expired

Uh

Can you explain it in English for all the technologically retarded people here?

becman will protect us
we need more people to help
-nudibranch

Just checked it again since yesterday and what the fuck? On one side SDLG Mexican shits are taking over with their image and on the other side a black void is consuming the logo. That's weak Sup Forums, weak.

>hasn't helped since yesterday
So either start helping or go choke on a dick.