CBJ

I know a small percentage of Sup Forums actually cares about hockey, but the streak that the Columbus Blue Jackets have maintained is unprecedented. If they beat the Washington Capitals tonight, they tie the NHL records for longest winning streak.

If they do so, is this a greater accomplishment than Chelsea's winning streak that ended yesterday?

Dude seriously I know you're a bandwagon jackets fan don't post about the teams I've cheered for,for my entire life

>unprecedented
>haven't even tied the longest streak yet

Another retarded ohioan makes a post looking for validation of the team he bandwagoned 3 months ago.

>Ohioan
No He isn't an Ohioan he's a Kentucky faggot who just found out about

>unprecedented
>haven't tied the record yet
Sounds pretty precedented to me

2 of those wins were from a shootout so it doesn't count

Those Capitals must've ended up winning it all eh?

>wins in a tightly contested game
DUSENT COWNT GUISE ITS K

>needing extra time and a gimmick
>it's still as good
>the state of bangwaggoners

You, like many others, didnt even know Columbas had a team until a week ago and they will blow this lead and maybe make a wildcard spot in the end because it's Columbas

OP here- I'm a degenerate gambler who has a very cursory interest in hockey, but I intend to bet against the Blue Jackets tonight. Also, I'm from New England.

I'm excited for them to meme up the record books.

>comparing a hockey feat to a soccer feat
you've failed to communicate your idea effectively to 90% of people who might be arsed to care about hockey

This is probably true. There is probably very little overlap between people who follow both hockey and soccer.

Ohio lifelong here.

Hoping that jackets will take over OSU for the prime team here.

>Ohio
>Hockey

How the fuck does Ohio and Vegas have NHL teams and not Wisconsin?

Torts sacrificed the US team at the world cup to the hockey gods in order to have Columbas have a few weeks of good hockey, it wont last, it cant last, give it up

>state is cold
>why no hockey

because wisconsin is a somali dumping ground and not a hockey state.

That is actually Minnesota.
>t. resident
Some western Wisconsinites are MN fans and Eastern WI are Chicago or Detroit fans. Ohio has a lot of people so it makes sense for them to have a team over Milwaukee or something. You should direct your attention to shitholes like Vegas or Arizona.

ITT: some lonely fuck tries to make friends.

Seriously though, I know what your saying. But this isn't a feat worth re-explaining to death. It's fun as hell to watch. Everybody can dissect it later.

>arsed

Holy shit how embarassing

>arsed

Just another proof of the superiority of Finns

lets go canadia
paint that shit
I'm too dude weed for this

>they've won in over time twice during this streak
>the Pens didn't get extra time to win during their games

Even if they break the record it won't be as impressive, unless they break the record by 3-4 wins

2018 finals?

>a cold state with a white majority
>lumping them in together with some Mexican mafia shithole in the middle of a desert

Tacit admission of being underage.

They had OT, but no SO's.
But still agree with your point, not that it really matters now

>Ohio has a team
huh really makes you think

Wisconsin deserves one over Arizona

>UNPRECEDENTED

CANT EVEN TIE THE RECORD SET WHEN THERE WERE NO SHOOTOUTS

POOHIO
>POOHIO
POOHIO
>POOHIO