Hypothetically speaking...

Hypothetically speaking, how easy would it be for murica to conquer Europe and force an American empire across the globe?

you'd rather turn the planet into a nuclear wasteland

We'd burn the Mac Donalds and retreat in Russia.

Please liberate us
our gubberment took our guns away

If it were possible you'd have done so already

Worth the risk. I mean fallout was awesome, let's make it real?

We already did?

People wouldn't be thrilled having to give up their national identity to be american of all things. I thank god everyday that I wasnt born in youre shit fucking nation.

Mostly impossible, but potentially dead simple.

Depends on if UK, France, and Russia agree to divvy up Europe amongst the nuclear club or not. If they don't want to play ball, then no dice, but there's literally nothing the rest of Europe could do if we agreed to take it from them.

What do you mean hypothetically?

>People wouldn't be thrilled having to give up their national identity to be american of all things
Oh I don't know about that. You seemed pretty excited to to change your identity to Muslim!

it's better to invade Saudi Arabia and take all their oil

american ocupation would probably promote nationalism again in order to expulse the invasors
please do

Yeah, you were born in a shit sandbox and then moved to now shit nation.

We would need help from the zionist jews to manipulate us into it

Nuclear wasteland comes to mind.

Remember how the Roman Empire fell, instead of barbarians it would be cucks.

Nuclear warfare nulls everything but if nukes were out of play it would be very difficult. If we fought them all at once we would lose yet if we fought per continent it would be easy, as far as war goes. But in reality its impossible because of guerrilla warfare and managing new lands. Imagine the war in the middle east but you aren't facing an army of goat fuckers

New Fallout 4 DLC confirmed.

We'd have to consolidate the Nuclear Arsenal of Western Countries. We'd also have to increase oil production, and exports; that way Europe will be dependent upon us, and slowly through threatening sanctions we can take their sovereignty.

Once that is done, we'd have to stage a false flag attack in America/Europe, and then move our soldiers into the European Capitals saying "It's the only way to secure the safety of Europe".

Once that is done we start appointing Military Governors and creating a Junta out of the old European Nations.

We're actually on a good track for doing that at the moment, the EU is bankrupting itself with welfare, and we already have soldiers in most countries.

It was a mistake to not just annex Europe after WW2 tbqh familia, those ungrateful swine started making their own Soviet Union. Time to deliver a bit of Democracy.

Win Europe in a nuke fight? Probably could but Europe would be gone and the US would have nukes hit it. Not exactly a victory.

Invade Europe with men and machines? Impossible due to nukes.

the barbarians who invaded the empire were not conquered they were immigranrs

America would be destroyed if took Europe on. Even when Europe is at its weakest it is still able to take on america.

Given time to build up Europe's military I would agree since we have the larger economy and a vastly larger population but in Europe's current state of military investment we would lose.

>multiculturalism and corrupted politicians was the main reason Rome fell

give this lad a cookie

A unifed Europe? Impossible.

We have nuclear weapons, we can't lose. Nobody would bother invading us. We need to invest in our military but before that america has to fuck off.

Muslims, not Europe.

depending on your country your invading. Germany would welcome you with open arms. Poland would probably be an every last man woman and child scenario.

What?

>Germany would welcome you with open arms.

Europeans would be easier than goatfuckers
They have no guns
They assimilate to invaders cultures
Far right parties would probably love to be liberated from the mulsim menace

they're dominating themselves.

all we gotta do is put up our wall and wait, make sure canada doesn't get sucked too far in for us to clean up later.

whatever you say, satan

Your 5% Muslim population is worse than Russia's 20%.

I think that is what he is getting at.

Honestly I think the goat fuckers have a massive edge over eurocucks when it comes to running a successful insurgency.

If you're already living off the land in a shithole under an oppressive regime then fighting a weaker puppet government that isn't willing to gas you is a big step up.

Meanwhile a euro that's used to a high standard of living will want to get back to his comfy day-to-day life, so he'll probably put up with a puppet government that can deliver a basic level of stability.

All it takes is one more base in every country we currently have one. That is how close we are.

Try it, americuck. See how far you'd get before you're ran right back over to your jungle.

It isn't
>far right parties would love to be invaded by a sixty two percent white country with a foreign culture
Americans aye

It would be impossible. Any war between America and EU the aggressor would always lose.

Although the American army is big the vast majority are slightly above retarded levels of capability. Enough to press the fire button on a very expensive piece of equipment. All the good American troops still not quite as good as their European equivalents, but America does have very good equipment which might balance things.

All things considered, and assuming only tactical nukes were used, I would think the defender would have too much of an advantage. If we went all out M.A.D then no one wins.

No lad. Putting a base isn't us being cucked, its you. Who do you think will be doing the fighting if sonething kicks off? kek, Americans are pathetic.

>comfy day-to-life

nah, man. sooner or later people are gonna tie nods

>Hypothetically speaking, how easy would it be for murica to conquer Europe and force an American empire across the globe?

We have bases in all their countries
We finance most of their defense
I would say we kind of already did

>People wouldn't be thrilled having to give up their national identity to be american of all things.

But giving it up to be muslim seems just fine with you guys

>we waste tons of our money on you
>we have conqured you
wut

>being a protectorate is a victory
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

>We have bases in all their countries
Citation needed
>We finance most of their defense
Citation needed
>I would say we kind of already did
Opinion disregarded

F+
try harder.

Don't Germans shame any sense of nationalism they have...especially their use of........flags

As easy as fucking Canada right up the ass.

>Dying for another nation is good
kek, you fucking morons.

If you gave Europe time to build up its military and you did the same, USA would lose.

Europeans would start an "Americans welcome" campaign before they even considered retaliating

I think we should be worried about ourselves first. We're on track to become a second Brazil at the moment.

It is very easily possible. We haven't done so because our military feels sorry for you poor, incompetant fucks.

Does any nation in Europe even have a real military?

Yeah you're brown enough.

Russia, if that even counts as "in Europe", and Turkey, which, again, I'm not sure really counts as "in Europe".

That's it. Sad, no? After all those years of fighting...

Russia?

>UK
UK has the best army in Europe with very little spending or caring for it. If the UK spent as much money it's military as you did it would blow the fuck out of any European nation

EU is under US influence territory, they dont need to. If they wanted, they would fail, they have failed in the middle east, they would fail here harder.

>very easily possible

so scared

You guys couldn't even beat 13 measly colonies full of your own people. Lmao.

>We have nuclear weapons, we can't lose.
So once America is invading your country, you're going to make your self? But it's fine, before doing that you are going to tell America to fuck off, let us build our military. Great way of thinking.

Cute. The Europeans wouldn't know how to engage in effective insurgency.

And don't even try to say your military would keep us out. They wouldn't because they're shit. Only Germany and France have a force to be reckoned with and they have neither the expertise or numbers.

I'll bet you think Russia is militarily powerful, too.

It is already done. European Union is the project of the CIA and EU countries are in the direct influence of Amerijews.

Low. Very low. Keep your fantasies to yourself.

Fallout is a shit game.

You guys couldn't even beat Iraq, Vietnam and the Taliban with he highest military spending in the world

>Be Fatty clap mc burger
>We invade Europa easy going through France Germany and the Nordic states.
>Commander Fatass says we are going around Poland to many casualties get ready for Finland
>First day in Finland shot in my fat head by the White Death 2.0
>Russia sends in waves of liberators
>Absolutely shit savaged
>Captured burgers marched through Red Square.

And you couldn't beat a jungle full of your own people. They were fucking rice farmers with guns
>Muh k/d
This isn't cod you autistic nigger.

You know the US is mostly forest area, right? I'd like to think that wasn't just a cringeworthy attempt at humor.

Define real military?

Lets look at the corruption in the "military industrial complex" shall we, I'll give one example in brief.

'Murica builds F22 which cost so much money they can't finance it in any real conflict. The risk of losing them would be catastrophic.

EU builds the EF2000, which is relatively cheap and very easy to build when compared to other aircraft of the same generation. It's also a very good multi-role aircraft.

'Murica thinks "Oh shit, why didn't we think of that!" and promptly comes up with the F35 program. Ends up with a bloated, over priced, poorly executed money making scam which is taking so long to finish that by the time it's done it will already be obsolete (B1 bomber anyone?).

So yeah, define real military to me? Is a real military a scam to take money of idiots for muh 'Murica or a military force capable of dealing with likely threats? Just asking, because your "real" military is struggling to defeat a group of civilians armed with AK's and a bad temper.

America sucks our dick, ya know why? They're afraid of Russia. Americans know full well Russia could steamroll america. Americas military is full of puffs. That's why you you protect us like the good little cucks you are. Wouldn't want us siding with Russia, would you? kek, pathetic americucks thinking their military could actually do something.

WeZ gon buz a cap in yo ass nigga Y HOL UP YOUROP WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGA MUHFUKKA MURICA!

>German Military
>force to be reckoned with
Literally has the shittiest and smallest army in Europe since WW2. American education

we just wanted the iraqi oil you idiot. and we now control the opiate production in afghanistan for big pharma.

if we were to win decisively we would have no excuse to stay in these countries

you really think it's about a war on terrorism?

If it's Europe outside France perhaps. Otherwise, American citise would be introduced to Le Pic Related.

>W-We just wanted the oil. We were oy pretending to be btfo

Canada would be easy to take over. Once the Fourth Reich is established in the US we can take Canada the same way Germany got Austria. The Fourth Reich happening in America will give us the highest chance of surviving and winning when international jewry goes to war with us (China, Israel, Russia prob). The US can comfortably support the entire white population of the world. Most people don't realize how big or how much empty land there is here.

Everything short of China and Russia is possible. Those two would look to the Samson Option for motivation. Every other country with nukes is too much of a pussy to use them. Israel wouldn't nuke us because we'd be conquering the world on their behalf.

America lost every war since WW2, you get fucking rekt by pakis with AK47'S despite having the highest military spending in the whole entire world. You aren't invading shit you pathetic niggers

You can't beat the Vietnamese, the Arabs or the Afghans. I don't think it's very likely you'd win a war against a real country.

you know it's true mohammed. we have permanent bases there

we take what we want

Oh you're the big men? kek, the Saudis have you fools by the balls. Didn't a Saudi prince say "dont make me angry kuffars".

You are merely Israels dog. You do what they say when they say it. Your nation is pathetic, it always has been and it always will.

I love reading delusional americucks rant on about how their jew run non white faggot cuckold country is so great. Enjoy getting rammed by big black nigger and spic dicks youre a minority in your own country you pathetic cucks

i've already explained why we invade countries it's for their resources. there is nothing of value in the UK

and yes we did lose in vietnam you can't win every fight mohammed

Their identity is weak. It would be easy to annex. However America how it is now is shit. If we rebranded and had a race first policy they would accept rule, a true race based nation would have legitimacy to all whites. People can reject it now but when the next great global depression happens and the current form of Bolshevism is rampant they'll be desperate and accept us. Savitri Devi said the Kali Yuga (Iron Age) would only end with total Aryan domination. And that will begin with The Fourth Reich in America.

>Fallout is a shit game
your about to live in it when the radicals enforce sharia law, but of course you cant give to shits, its almost like Germany WANTS sharia law

Seeing as whites are cucks on all sides it comes down to could your niggers overcome our pakis and Arabs?

>le America has better things, but Europe has better infantry.

Country by country, easily, a United Europe however includes Russia, wich alone already is enough to handle you.

honestly just put on a burqa or turban or some shit and europe wouldn't even fight back

We could stop our degeneration in a week, Europe will need years to recover.

>get rid of welfare
>deport spics, and niggers
>embrace the free market

MAGA

Iceland for sure wouldnt.You have that scnadicuck blood

>Implying American tanks are better than British tanks

come on nigga

typical brits can't handle a bit of banter

lol

>Hypothetically speaking, how easy would it be for murica to conquer Europe and force an American empire across the globe?

Do we care about nuclear winter? If not, pretty fucking easy.

If so, we couldn't. Too many fronts.

>no regard for human life
Good luck winning any wars with that attitude Mohamed.