Seriously, dude? It's because of dry conditions and the fact that trees burn well

Seriously, dude? It's because of dry conditions and the fact that trees burn well.

If you where in any of the other threads you would know. some environmentalists made the firefighters stop burning the dead brush. since it wasn't being burned it piled up and now the conditions are perfect for a fire since there is a lot of dead brush everywhere.

it was probably started by the same fucker that posts the canadian cock concubine pictures

It's most probably arson

>Canada
>Developed

choose

choose what? both?

they got to many trees next to each other and they dont rake up the leaves

le weed man trolls every one with global warming bull shit but they dont rake up the leaves. this is on your trudeau. blood on your hands nigger

Alberta is sort of an anomaly: it gets INCREDIBLY dry during the summers and yet somehow is very densely forested, this leads to wildfires all the time.

I'm actually from Fort Mac, and while I haven't lived there for 4 years I still remember any time you left the city, going either North or South, there would be entire sections of the boreal forest that are completely scorched due to fires such as this.

When my mother was pregnant with me about 20 years ago there was a fire raging near Fort Mac just like this one, and right as they were getting ready to evacuate the city, we finally got some rain and the fire was doused.

The only reason this is so spectacular is because it's the first time a fire has actually reached the city.

Anyway, I hope that answered your question, I noticed there is a lot of misinformation being spread about the fire, and I just thought I would clear it up.

t. proud Albertan

>it's because of dry conditions
>blaming the weather
Not true, we have had hotter and dryer weather and we never get a fire like this

It was either a planned attack or Canadian firefighters are fucking shit

Please read:We have huge fires like this literally every summer: it is because of the huge and dense boreal forest combined with the incredibly dry summers.

meant to say please read:

Not accepting help from Putin.
KeK. :D

Literally 95% of canadians are trees

There is a huge Muslim population in Ft. Mac

Is this some sort of weak attempt at copying Australia?

How can Canacuck fires compete

do australians sometimes wake up to bird-eating spiders on their beddrawer or pythons on their kitchen sink? I'm just wondering.

pls respond

I hope Trump builds a wall to keep the fire out.

A.. "Firewall" if you will

Umm, the fire WANTS YOU TO FIGHT IT.

If you fight the fire, it wins

I'll take what is wind for 200 alex

>we never get a fire like this
Black Saturday was twice this size, retard.

Sometimes. I've actually watched opposing colonies of ants in summer go to war over water taps. Its usually a pyrrhic victory for them and then a colony of what I can only guess are Jewish ants mops up and secures the water for themselves.

A lot of the decent older firefighters have been retiring. About half of their replacements are hipsters/fat fucks