I need your help Sup Forumsrodies

I need your help Sup Forumsrodies
This guy just killed a PUPPY for no reason on twitter. I'm going to need all your help and stuff like that on this motherfucker.
Here's the links

video : twitter.com/NotK1m/status/871553245000290304
account: twitter.com/NotK1m/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NotK1m/status/871553245000290304
instagram.com/NotK1m/
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-YE6_QWAAIx50M.jpg
twitter.com/NotK1m/status/857379240269959168
twitter.com/unreliablecunt
twitter.com/irldead
twitter.com/NotK1m/status/764703361165692928
twitter.com/NotK1m/status/844069804575080448
twitter.com/NotK1m/status/764703361165692928?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://twitframe.com/show?url=https://twitter.com/NotK1m/status/764703361165692928
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The internet isn't your personal army, fuck off.

Where he at

Heh, ever red the rules, kid?

Typical bandwagon faggot

*crunch*

seattle

Youre fucking retarded, when people pull shit like this, shit needs to happen. Go fuck yourself

>I recorded it. That's my mom and a lost puppy we found in our neighbors yard.
It's bad enough to see some prick kill a puppy, but for his mom to do it? What the fuck? I don't use Twitter, so I can't help out, but these scumfucks need to be in prison.

Thats his MOM doing this shit, and the son with the twitter is fucking recording this, anyone live in ??

This shit is disgusting. People who hurt animals should be fucking thrown in jail.

idk, his location on twitter is seattle but he may have just put that in there

that shit makes me lol dude go fuck peta

They deserve more than jail. Personally, I think any violent crimes like this should be reciprocated. Crush these cunts' skulls and make sure people don't do more shit like this.

this

Im not in a position to do anything about this, but I sure hope this fucking pathetic prick gets taken care of.

KILL EM ALL PLZ

Edit: TORTURE THEN KILL PLZ

Chinese made snuff / crush video. They're all over the deepweb on Tor. Fucking GOOKS and CHINKS make new ones every week.

is that sound another puppy whimpering or just vocal reflexes of the one they killed?

No shit. They're not on fucking Twitter for the world to see you kill a puppy. Once you put it out there for the world to see what you did, you're fucked.

Quit being a faggot, go save a person rather than a fucking animal

HURRR DURRRR NYPA IM A BIG FAGGOT. Get the fuck out summerfag.

Shut up, cunt. Animals deserve more respect than humans because they lack the perception of us. It's always been an unwritten rule here that you do NOT fuck with animals.

This

Op I'm in a facebook group which just put a guy in prison for animal abuse.

Give as much info and ill see what I can do.

I have nothing else than the twitter account really, but i'm really trying to find something else on this bastard. I couldn't do it myself, so i had to come here and ask for help. Thanks again, i'll reply when i have more.

Hey, I reported the video and the guy himself, anything else I can do ?

Those gooks are just making dinner.

That was a good night.

Press F to send Jamal after Kyle Williams' boipussy

Okay I'll keep coming back to thread, thanks.
You're doing gods work user

Reporting it isn't a great idea IMO. If they get reported and their account is shut down, how do we get more info for that sweet sweet dox?

i'm ops friend, and we know about as much as you do about this guy.

Such a faggot ass newfag u are. When it comes to stuff like this Sup Forums usually helps we rescued a cat from some little dipshit who was abusing it.

Pretty sure this was made in an English country, based on the sign at the back, (at the beginning of the vid) having English numbers on it.

Get in here a dox this scum

To bad any real hackers left this shithole years ago and all u are likely to get are retarted newfags parroting "not your personal army".
But being that the fuckheads put this on twitter u could make a report to their local police with a link to the video.

What a cruel thing to do

Just because you bailed on the scene and turned a blind eye to user doesn't mean he isn't doing god's work.

havent watched the video but i report him with my 4 twitter acc

do you eat meat?if yes then you contribute to millions of animals being killed every second so you should also be thrown in jail

dude that's not the aim of the thread, plz report him

its pretty much someone stomp on the dog head until the eye pop out ( or it was already out idk) and keep pressing and pressing until a good amount of blood come out also til the dog die

please say you don't talk like this in public

nice bait

real man

autism

are pigs cows and chickens not animals?

YOU FUCK WITH DOGGO

You're a moron

YOU GET THE SQUADDO

Dogs are you cute and love you while pigs and chickens just make noises and shit

I also chain them up, dont let them move much so they get more succulent meat, then kill them while they are young. I break their legs and drink their bone marrow, and i like it.

There's a difference between humanely killing a livestock animal and torturing another animal in ways like the video you donut.

You must be pretending to be retarded or so delusional that you deserve a kick in the ass

best defence ever haha.
When I get in trouble with the law I want you to defend me

this fuck better die pretty damn soon, let me make a false account so i can help out

Kek good bait

Obvious autist. It's a wide spectrum, man. Why do you have to be at the far end of it?

hurr durr what is life stock ?

>2017
>still taking bait

You are right, we are not OP's personal army. We are the puppies personal army. So you can just STFU.

>twitter.com/NotK1m/status/871553245000290304

TFW U REALIZE THIS SHIT HAPPENS ALL AROUND THE GLOBE (ASIA)

TFW U KNOW U CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT

TFW THINKING ABOUT AN HERO IN ASIA AIGENST DOG MURDERERS

found his insta instagram.com/NotK1m/

That is the first sign of a damn serial killer if i dont see them rot in a cell i will be disappointed

Shit like this sickens me. Anyone who unjustly hurts animals needs to be castrated with a rusty hack saw. Sup Forums may be a little fucked here and there but if there is one thing almost all of us agree on it's that animals should not be harmed without a legitimate reason. (The animal threatens the life of you our a love one, etc). If no one here can help you go to Sup Forums sine they seem to be really good at tracking things down. i know that Sup Forums is a board for politics but i think that they wouldn't care in this instance.

the dude smokes pot and lives in Seattle, WA so we can call the cops if we get the address

oh look its b8

someone creates a thread there plz

maybe fake address mate

Weed is legal in Washington you know...

Not unless you are 21 and if the kid is living with his mom he might not be

I doubt that it's his mom. Nothing on his account is original content. Probably some shit he got off some asian fetish site and attention whoring with it.

anyone know how to get his ip?

true, but if someone can hack into that guys twitter you can check where he made the account and where he last logged in to it.

jesus that fucking crunch dude

True, but in case if he is over 21 it is legal.

THERE IS HIS FACE :
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-YE6_QWAAIx50M.jpg

and his name is "Hunter"
sauce : twitter.com/NotK1m/status/857379240269959168

seatle, we got first name and the face its a good start

I wonder if that is his mom back there?

IP logger, someone wiI have to get him to click on a link

>twitter.com/NotK1m/status/857379240269959168
"breakthrough"

Go on..

you're a mong

Is that crack? If so, then this just got real.

These ppl seems to be his friend, maybe speak to them to get some infos?

twitter.com/unreliablecunt
twitter.com/irldead

prolly a fake adress, it also says he is almost 104 years old, so i wouldn't count on it

This post from him is from almost a year ago...

twitter.com/NotK1m/status/764703361165692928

maybe useless, but his gf:
twitter.com/NotK1m/status/844069804575080448

Tag Peta?

Can we create a group somewhere to keep search going to fuck this guy out?

Has anyone tried searching for that video? Who knows when it was made... It could be some vid he found off of YNC for all we know.

already did

that's not his gf, he's just being a wishful faggot

If you think that livestock animals are killed in a humanely manner, even in the so called "organic" meat industry, you´re so naive

That's not his gf that's the cash me outside girl

yes

if this guy is his friend, he most likely lives near him, and he says his zip code in this post

twitter.com/NotK1m/status/764703361165692928?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://twitframe.com/show?url=https://twitter.com/NotK1m/status/764703361165692928

>twitter.com/NotK1m/status/844069804575080448
that's the cash me ousside girl lmao