Any of you guys remember this girl? Hannah May Underhill. I heard she's stripping in some shithole in Arizona...

Any of you guys remember this girl? Hannah May Underhill. I heard she's stripping in some shithole in Arizona. I need the name of the club because i'm not gonna die without fucking that slut.

Classic

I know theres more but i cant find them

>run of the mill stripper trash
>can easily find girls equally hot and hotter in any semi-decent strip club across

What's it like to be a total spergtarded faggot?

Yeah she's trash but i beated my meat thousand of times to her. I NEEDto fuck that pussy and tell her how much of a whore she is

Life goals
Kek

Sonny's in Chandler

What?

SONNY'S IN CHANDLER, ARE YOU DEAF?

sonny's is the club? thanks dude

what im gonna find there? that looks like a dating site

and slap that cunt on the ass and tell her its from Tommy

its spam bro, dont go there

Framing Tommy are we?

kek
i swear im gonna fuck that bitch. i dont know how but im gonna take pics

I am Tommy (fuck Tommy)

if you gonna actually do it you should post the wins here

do it mang and report back ASAP

i'm going there in two weeks.

you dont got two weeks son, she could die of an overdose today. get over there and lay the damn pipe

I'm on to you ISIS

Cool

Also, any Arizona fag here? What should i expect from Chandler?

Man, do it for me. Sadly i'm in a different continent but i've been wanking to her for ages

It's extremely hot this time of year, like opening an oven except that feeling forever.

expect to get robbed

Poor decisions and a life of regret also alot of republicans

And that's just how it feels at night

Stay away from the cholos and you'll be ok.

Kek

Back in 2011

Dude, you've been stalking the poor girl, right? Kek

Look like Arizona or Texas

Arizona

Fucking hot. She's like 21 now. Also, she's a racist bitch. She said a couple of years ago that she dont fuck niggers

My goal is to now fuck this bitch before you, user. May the best NEET win.

Pro tip: its me, not (((you)))

I'm going race BOTH of you anons

I'm kinda interested now too

>implying you can compete with this
>pic related

One lap dance and I'll have the slut's mouth on it guaranteed. Will post wins, I'm going after work today faggot

I dont believe you. But if yes, post pics

>i swear im gonna fuck that bitch. i dont know how but im gonna take pics
inc rape

Nice baby dick. Me and my big boy dick better go before you're off work then.

damn sonny!
shitty attempt to drum up business
fuck off

>implying
>projecting

Not everyone is gifted user, I'm sure you'll win her over with your stunning good looks and personality.

Newfag detect

>implying

would take to church

Better work fast user, only a few more hours. Tempe fag here.

Also going to archive and show her this thread afterwards OP, your obsession isn't healthy.

>implying i'm not just another customer

Pancake ass

Only nigs love big asses

Any of u guys been there? What is her 'artistic' name?

Interesting thread.

I've been wanking to her for ages

This >damn sonny!
>shitty attempt to drum up business
>fuck off

Anybody that doesn't think this is Sonny, is about a retard.

1. First post requests strip club. Posts girl. Requests strip club. Fucking STRIP CLUB! Op is posts 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8 (literally 2 posts from other anons later, calling her trash, etc.), Aaaaaand then literally next post when thread is turning into "trash the stripper" does user (OP) then post it is "Sonny's in Chandler", then posts "What?" to his own blatant naming of the club, and literally posts "SONNY'S IN CHANDLER" again! Then responds to that by saying it again "sonny's is the club? thanks dude". Yet there were literally 3 posters in the thread at that time so it is clear Sonny is responding to his own posts.
2. The number of posters in the thread were 3 at that point: OP (Sonny) calling for the club (not pics of the girl), and two anons calling her trash, when Sonny then names his club--THREE TIMES in a row!
3. This is the fourth time Sonny has done this on Sup Forums.
4. When an user calls him out for obviously being busted for trying to promote his own club (again) on Sup Forums, Sonny responds by calling him a "newfag". Sonny apparently doesn't even know when and when not to call someone a newfag.
5. Not only all the above, but what are the chances that another user is on the exact same website, on the exact same board, in the exact same thread, literally minutes within OP (Sonny), AND recognizes the girl (amongst all the whores in strip clubs (far better than her) and amonst all the whores on the internet), AND lives in Arizona, AND is near Chandler, AND actually goes to this particular shithold strip club in the middle of fucking nowhere, with a dingy little building, and an empty parking lot with nobody giving a fuck?
About fucking zero.

That we let Sonny get away with this speaks to Sup Forums's death long ago.
That the mods allow this type of free promotional shit go on, and the 10x/day paid Trump-bashers proves Sup Forums died.

the fuck you on? im the op and i wast just asking for info. also, who the fuck write all that bullshit?

I'll bash trump 100 times a day for free because he is a degenerate, ignorant, childish, reckless, malicious retard.

All your Sonny are belong to us

ITT:
>Literally 4 posters
>1 user pointing out the obvious: that Sonny is promoting his dead shithole again on Sup Forums and mods do nothing
>2 anons calling Sonny's $2 whore "trash"
>and all the rest of the posts are Sonny

scottsdale fag here. not if i do it first, fgt

fuck outta here you limp handed liberal cuck

lets see. ill be there in 2 weeks cunt

fuck you. im going tonight

you do realise thats a good thing right. You don't want it if it has had monkey meat in it.

this. at least im not gonna fuck blacked pussy

I thought i was the only one that knew about this girls. Glad to see u guys like her

Get fucked

gtfo summerfag were full