-have you ever met any musicians? What were they like? Are there pics of you with them?

-have you ever met any musicians? What were they like? Are there pics of you with them?

I met Geoff Tate from Queensryche in early 2016 when his Operation Mindcrime band somehow got booked in our shitty small-town venue. I'd been involved in audio work around town and the venue called me up to do "band running" for the day (drive them around town, do errands, make sure their rider is provided for).

So I dick around town with the other fellas in the band, hired guns the lot. Then, Geoff Tate himself asks for a ride to an RV store because they need a part for their fuckin toilet.

Never found that part, but Geoff was pretty down to earth and chill, especially considering his meltdown with Queensryche like one or two years prior. He called my hometown primitive, but I guess he wasn't exactly wrong. His voice is so fuckin deep though, you wouldn't expect those super high wails outta him.

I met the lead singer from AJJ. He embodied Sup Forums's vision of what a nu-male is. It was insufferable.

Wow you look like a complete and utter fag

Isn't Molly like 5 feet tall?

Saw Thundercat hanging out in catering while I was volunteering at a festival. Wanted to walk up and say hi but couldn't think of anything to say but "Are you Thundercat?"

Also he was about to eat a chili dog.

Met Warren Haynes in Philadelphia. He was really cool even though I went full autismo. What a cool guy!

faggot. ugmo. manlet.

I met the lead singer of Andrew Jackson Jihad when I was 14, he was a pretty cool guy

OP must be like 5 ft 1. fucking manlet

I would've.
He was on The Steve Earle show on Sirius' Outlaw Country channel previewing the new Gov't Mule album and he sounds like a righteous guy.

met Dave Matthews at MPP just a couple days ago, real chill dude

I met Tyler, he was chill af

Met Grimes in Mexico City and hug her. she smelled like fruits, that's all i'm gonna say.

I met Phil Elvreum on the Sauna tour, I sperged out too hard to say much but my friend sperged out even harder so I guess I don't really care.
Then Jamie Stewart a couple months ago. Really nice and basically the opposite of what you would expect.

really enjoying the new wave/movement of molly/alvvays posting

probably cause you hugged her

saw my boy demarco while goin for a walk recently :)

>actually thinking that's OP

Got to meet Lana del Rey with the whole squad

someone post the with Kanye

Lol I know his daughter

I don't have any experiences, but my mom met bono. Does that count?

looking for musicians

he's probably your dad

nvm then

Ran into the drummer for said the whale at a music fest. Apart from that, exchanged a few words with artists at various autograph signings and the like, including Molly Rankin.

I hate it, she's a meme now, it was hard enough being taken seriously trying to talk about Alvvays before and now by the time the album comes out it's gonna be impossible, this board always ruins good things

lmao fuckin mexican midget patrol homes

chingon

Met Animal Collective - Deakin. They were nice guys. It was after the show so it was a little awkward but they stayed and talked a little to the group of people there and signed shit. 8/10 experience

Lads, the Molls is getting olds...

I don't like the looks of this!

me on the left