Post collages the old one is HECKIGN dead!!!

post collages the old one is HECKIGN dead!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUTE20V3SZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=p8OcXVrwdPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You live in an urban area that's pretty chilly during winter.

yo watch your goddamn mouth
Fontän - Winterhwila

bump

I swear my chart isn't just for the waifus.
Pretty sure I've commented on your chart a few times, but Rock Bottom is crazy good.
Our Mother the Mountain is the best Townes Van Zandt IMO. Also, I love Satan Is Real. I got it for the ridiculous album art, but it's pretty decent bluegrass gospel.
Pretty sure the Hendrix album is the only album I've heard on here.

Joan of Arc - The Gap

>satan is real
Nice, i love that album
Try Giant Sand - Chore of Enchantment and Dan Penn - Nobody's Fool

Nonkeen - The Gamble

Bebop Deluxe - Sunburst Finish

yoshiko sai and melty nanners and bp and ground zero oh my have you heard les sculpteurs de vinyl btw

what is that nice ambient that's arcticy and its two guys and I rmemeber lots of the letter o in someomes name maybe tom??? and it was lovely and I can't stop thinking about it today but I can't remember what it's called

hi, this the guy/girl i asked about faye wong before right
if so thanks, was good

new bp and new loona and new mamamoo sound good im excited

+E. Smith / Floyd
+Cake/Husker/Eels
+Pere Ubu / King Crimson / Big Black
+Midori / Melt Banana / Daryl Hall

>Bebop Deluxe
Thanks. I'll check this out. I'd never heard of them. You may like Uchu Conbini (basing that mainly on the midwest emo in your chart).
I haven't heard Les Sculpteurs de Vinyl, but it sounds 100% like something I'd like! Thanks. I've been meaning to get into more Otomo Yoshihide that isn't Ground Zero.
Yep! I'm the Faye Wong person! Glad you liked her! She's one of my faves.

me too
have you heard these
youtube.com/watch?v=pUTE20V3SZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=p8OcXVrwdPM

rec plz

new to Sup Forums, am I acceptable?

nuh uh but uji AND andup on the same song sounds very very very promising i'll get back to you

>Bjork- Debut
Is Debut your go-to Bjork album? I mean, it's really good but that's a surprising choice. Anyway, I'm going to rec Shiina Ringo- Kalk Zamen Kuri no Hana. Also, you've probably already heard them, but I'd also recommend NoMeansNo- Wrong and Kate Bush- The Dreaming.

>what is that nice ambient that's arcticy and its two guys and I rmemeber lots of the letter o in someomes name maybe tom??? and it was lovely and I can't stop thinking about it today but I can't remember what it's called
ian boddy and erik wollo?

hello my good friends
hank williams is nice
interesting will investigate this

not yet boyo

++dio
++nas
++jimi
+iron maiden

pretty diverse taste man
++mars volta
++yung lean
+the doors
+radiohead

pretty different from what i'm into but still good

YESSSSSS

My 10 fav albums of all time. Rec or judge me, I don't care

a flash flood of colour was the album that made me lose respect for enter shikari. i don't understand how you can make a masterpiece like take to the skies/common dread and then sell out sooo bad.