I was born into a mostly Muslim family...

I was born into a mostly Muslim family, (i never really was a Muslim) but i stopped following any Islamic rules my family followed.
AMA

What's it feel like to be an average modern man?

Why do Muslims become radicalized and justify killing innocent people?

That's a good question, and I would like to add onto it

Why do most muslims instantly get fucked up angry at the tiniest of things, (and since I live in the UK in a town thats mussy central) why do they think they have the right to just stare at every single woman they see?

It seems if one of my friends walks past one he just stares looking like he's just angrily Allah Akbar'd in his pants.

Well, some Muslims i know that have been brought up practicing the religion are very close minded: it seems that they cannot seem to agree with anything that is not in the Quran; thus leading them to be easily radicalized, all it takes is a radical imam or even being brought up with that mindset.
But, not all Muslims are like that.

Honestly, i have no idea for the first question.
For the second question, i believe it's sexual tension - they haven't had sex in a while probably for various religious reasons so all those sperm cells are screaming to be released.

Hey dude. Similar story here. What made you stop being religious?

What's the best way to kill a muslim?

I hope you die in a fire.

(not op) pork in halal

Well, to be honest i was never really religious; thanks to my father, his mother/father taught him to be free and believe in what you want - so he passed down that to me.
If you look at a lot of religions with an outside/non religious perspective - a lot of the rules/stories are ridiculous.

What's it like being a pussy who can't leave the religion because you're scared shitless?

I don't really know the best way to kill anyone to be honest.

Tbh speaking as someone raised in a Muslim family, although I don't follow the religion anymore, I still don't eat that much pork. Like for breakfast, I usually have turkey bacon rather than regular bacon.

Well, i wasn't really part of it but i left the religion. So your question is irrelevant.

How/when will they kill for apostasy?

why are muslims so against homosexuality when the put their asses in the air 5 times a day?

That is what women want. You faggot cucks think women spend all that time and mobey dolling up to be ignored?

No wonder they're refusing to slerp with beta white males and jumping on my Muslim cock. They're too stupid and cucked by their own autism.

>b-but m'lady needs a good guy.

Fuck, the European race is doomed.

Shoutsout to OP I'm the same here except a Torontofag.

White boys mad at the fact that they have to do more extra shit to bag white girls when us light-skinned bronze gods just have to talk about Netflix or some dumb Western shit to get in their pants....or do the cool "ethnic" thing and become a musician/artist/entertainment we need more Arabs & Muslims in Creative industries. You'll also get waaaaaaay more pussy doing this, trust me, that BBC fetish is a fucking thing even if you're not actually African.

On some real shit though guys, it's okay to not be religious and think for yourself or find something else to believe in. Just don't become an apostate until you're financially independent. Or you know, become Agnostic/Atheistic and just not give a shit about Religion at all and not tell your family your differences; what they don't know won't hurt them. Just marry a non-muslim/arab and do your own thing. It's honestly not that big of a deal to have differing religious views from your family UNLESS they're full on Jihadi's and the worst possible xenophobic terrorists possible who hate ALL white people like some other Arab/Muslim families I know. And if YOUR family is like that, my nigga you better get some fucking amazing job opportunities in another country and fucking FLEE that shit for real.

>inb4 all the racist white boys get mad about a not-srs post on Sup Forums

(I'm Libyan/North African btw, baba is a very liberal Cardiologist and mama is the classic conservative habibti)

OP Here.
My family aren't like that, but I've seen stories about honor killings - parents killing their own children for bringing shame to their family because the person did something against Islam. It's fucking crazy, more specifically; a lot of Muslim families are fucking crazy.

Same guy here, I have a question for White people about their retarded naming schemes:

Who the fuck decided that the alternate name for "Richard" is "Dick?"

At least my fucking name takes out 6 letters and reduces it to 2 when I tell people to just call me "Mo" instead of my full name.

>but we are very jealous of your White parents this is a fact I wish I didn't get my ass beat for smoking weed, but I also genuinely love my family and don't tell my mother to fuck off when I'm neckbearding out in the basement like the supreme autistic sperglords that half of you are

Im also like you man, my family will never accept me for who i am though.

Damn, i'm sorry about that.

Torontofag here: It depends on the society you live in and the context, right? Obviously within Middle Eastern and Muslim-dominant countries Honor Killings can be seen as acceptable, however, this does not and SHOULD NOT ever mean that Muslim people TODAY still do Honor Killings with 100% acceptance, and ESPECIALLY in different societies that are NOT Muslim-dominant.

It's 2017: No Muslim family would kill one of their own nowadays in a modern society without facing any repercussions or backlash from both their community and the government. They keyword here being MODERN. My own homeland, Libya, is still an ISIS breeding ground and has never been a modern country, same with more than half of the Muslim-dominant countries.

>Friendly reminder that if you're Arabic/Muslim living in a Western/North-American society and you genuinely hate the culture and White people because you don't like it and wish it would be more to your tastes, you are everything that is wrong with stereotypical depictions of our community and you should honestly consider living in your parents homeland: you do not deserve the right to live in a 1st-world society with 3rd-world ideals.

Its ok, I'd rather them not know and mee just slip out their lives

Unfortunately in the UK, especially in the northern parts of Britain - (there is a high Muslim population) and as rare as they are in the UK, honor killings are horrible and should not be allowed in any part of the world.

Sorry to hijack your thread OP but this is still the same Torontofag, my intentions are to bump this thread and respond to some fellow brothers about this topic.

For reference: I'm 23 years old, BA Hons. Sociology & Public Policy and Administration, work in both the Entertainment industry and HR, born in Toronto and raised in Mississauga, and I volunteer like a motherfucker at my local Mosque. I consider myself Agnostic/Atheistic and am personally bisexual, but I still live with my family and aside from genuine familiam problems that everyone struggles with, my life is not that bad at all.

In my honest opinion, compromise. It's important that you still maintain a bond with your family but, at the same time, if they don't compromise for you then be your own man, find your own path and you will still live a happy and fulfilling life. I don't think you should particularly just "slip out" but, if you feel that's the only course of action to ensure you live life how YOU want to, then so be it. Be confident, keep your head up, but always remember: if you leave, you fucking leave. You do not turn back, you do not have any regrets about Islam/your family, and you start a new life.

familial*

God damn I haven't had my morning cigarette yet and it's 1:00 PM (it's my day off suck a dick it's the summer etc. etc.)