You will have one life. You will live about 80 years if you are very lucky, then it will be over...

You will have one life. You will live about 80 years if you are very lucky, then it will be over. Every second that goes by is one second closer to the end. What are you accomplishing? How much time are you wasting playing video games and watching Netflix? Most of you have probably gone through 1/3rd of your life already. What have you done?

Well I have an alright job and I'm saving up to invest in real estate. Going to church every Sunday and currently trying to find a woman to date so I can have a wife and kids.

>What have you done?
I became a neuroscientist. So there's that.

Eventually the sun will expand and engulf this planet, and everything that has ever been will be reduced nothingness.

So don't waste your time on the material world.

>what are another planets and solar systems?
You just can't help yourself but DERP can you?

Ripped my vidya apart, quit worthless IT studies.

Thinking of having professional education either in craftsmanship or blacksmithing.

Are you fucking kidding me...

Nice bump though

I used to be sociable and do a lot of productive stuff when I wasnt around people, but I got older and decided I like wasting time playing video games, jerking off and drinking which is shortening my life.
I had a lot of fun still do, but mostly alone and still do productive shit when I want.
When I think of death I think of indifference.