Have you ever secretly made someone eat your cum?

Have you ever secretly made someone eat your cum?

>be me in college
>get invited to a cute girls high school graduation party
>the party is serving hot dogs soon
>all of her friends are really cute 10/10s, I get fun ide
>I offer to help set up for the food
>grab the mustard bottle and excuse myself to the bathroom
>I rub one out real quick and blow my load into the mustard
>shake it up real good and return to helping set up
>sat back and watched each one of those pretty girls coat their throats with my jizz

Once wanked into a mug when I made my hot house mate a cup of tea, got a hell of a rush when she drank it all.

came in a shampoo bottle, jerked off every time my hot roommate took a shower. managed to creep her ass by setting up a cam in her bedroom after one, but the files are on my broken pc :(

I once came in a girl's mouth during a blowjob and she swallowed.

Nah but I've blown my loads inside shampoo bottles of random girls
I had an idea of who they were but not who specifically would dump my cum all over her hair the next day.
I did that for about a month straight, just blowing my load in different bottles until I figured most of the liquid inside would be my junk.

Someone, post the screencaps of the meetup from /k/.

Nice. How did you have access to shampoo bottles but not whose they were?

Not secretly
Got my slutty neighbor to blow me and didn't tell her she I was cumming
She assumed that my gf was a swallower (she isn't) and didn't want to disappoint me
Now anytime she blows me she makes sure to make a very audible gulping sound as she swallows my load
I'm going to go visit that slut this weekend and get my load swallowed

This pls

Best cumcake sabotage

I used to rub my dick and put my cum in basically everything.

My family has eaten a shitload of my cum.

Without getting too specific
It was the female locker room of the place I worked at
I had access to the building after hours and would go into the locker room and blow my load into the bottles
So I didn't specifically know who's hair I was glazing with my cum but I had a good idea of who might be getting it

I prefer to jerk off into their lotion so they rub it all over their body and face

That's what I thought it might be. That's great. I'm jealous

Used to cum into shampoo bottles at uni halls, always used to do it into my ex's face cream too

I used jerk off into this hot coworkers lotion bottle. I would love watching her rub my jizz all over her hands. Thank god that lotion is so strongly scented

same

>Things that never happened

>user who is jealous

I used to live in a shared university residence in my first year of college. The girls share a washroom. I used to grab the hand soap bottle and play my guitar in the shower then put everything back as if nothing happened.

Used to work in a restaurant where I added my jizz to the food of cuties.

Is this still alive? anyways there is cumcake screencap.

bump

Hope quality is good

thanks

Once I knew my gfs family were coming over. They all drunk coffee. So I got the milk out of the fridge pissed in it a bit shook it up let it sit.

Later I needed a shit. So I shat onto tp in my hand took a few pieces of fresh excrement and dropped it in the milk.

This got me hard so I then jerked off and blew in the milk.

Shook it all up then went to work.

Imagine my glee when I get home and everyone is drinking coffee. Bunch of cunts.

No, but when I worked as a housekeeper came on the matress and on the counters in the hotel rooms.

Also rubbed my cum onto panties from hot chicks rooms.

I was terrible at my job lol.

I've only done it twice.
> first time
I was horny as fuck and snuck my aunties milk bottle to the bathroom and came in it.
I saw her pour the last of the milk in her cereal.
> Second time
It was a hot day and I was at college. I had sunscreen in my bag that I knew I'd never use. I filled about 50% of the lotion bottle with my cum and offered it to some of the hot girls. Two of them used it.

Last year i invited 3 friends (females) to my house. I made cum cup cakes. They eat them all

Didnt make them, but it happened.

>be 15
>have first sexual girlfriend
>spent night at friends place where we stayed on the sofa bed
>got head, came, she spat it in a cup of water that was on the side
>next morning, fat sperglord mutual friend comes down and chugs the water because they were thirsty
>mfw

Not cum, much worse.

>be in college
>live in suite with 3 other dudes
>live in coed dorm next to 4 chicks
>everyone mingles
>within 4 hours of move in, we're all hooking up
>I hook up with the virgin, because low self esteem
>dont bang, but get pretty into it
>end up not liking each other that much (no sex, bound to happen) and not hooking up more than 3-4x after
>FFW a few months
>everyone gets the hooking up with the neighbors out of our systems
>end up being cool and we have parties together all the time
>except virgin chick
>she resents me
She would hang out in my room a lot too because she began seeing my roommate's buddy from class. They became real chummy. I didnt give a fuck
>end up getting drunk one night
>she runs her mouth at me about one thing or another
>stay calm, play it cool til she leaves
>she forgets her beer in my room
>in one motion i scratch my ass, taint and balls then wipe it ALL OVER the opening of the can
>you could see some pubes and dry skin
>good... but could do better
>rusty hook my butthole and wipe finger underneath lip of can
>now every sip should taste of shit
>within a minute of me doing this she bolts back in
>grabs her beer in silence
>then exits my room guzzling the beer like there's no tomorrow

I laughed so hard I threw up.

Was student aide to my 10th grade biology teacher. She was moderate hot in a bored, mid-30s teacher way.

Stayed back in thhis little room behind the classroom, where she graded papers, etc..

She would leave her coke or teacup out between classes. She had kind of a superior attitude, which made the thought of her swallowing my cum fucking irresistible.

So I started by blowing a load and wiping it on the rim of the can, just to see if she would notice. Nothing. Which led up to coating the inside of the teacup (still not a much cum, just a glaze.) Still nothing.

So, fuck it, I decided to blow an entire load in the can. And being 16 at the time, I could shoot about 7-8 big ropes of cum. Scared the shit out of me afterward, because either she'd have to drink it, or I'd have to explaing how her coke got thrown out or spilled.

I waited until after class, cleaning up, etc. She started drinking the coke, and got this LOOK on her face. Took another drink, did the same (but LOOKED AT ME this time, then tossed it away. I was fucking diamonds.

Over the semester, I must have blown 20 loads directly into her coke can, and I HAVE to think, being married, she knew what cum tasted like. She never said a word, and I know she drank those cokes. Still gets me off today.

Does it count that I came into the mouth of a sleeping girl ?

you lucky motherfucker, user...

Lol. Did she wake up?

I jack off in my daughter's oatmeal every morning. When I skip days, she says it "tastes weird".

kek

Age?

I cum in my best friends face lotions and on her pillow on a regular basis.

I also cum in my gf's little sisters vaseline bottle regularly. She drenches her face/lips in my cum Vaseline every night before bed and often sends me Snapchats her with glistening lips before bed

Pic related

No. She coughed once and turned to the side.

Nice. Why is she snapping you? Does her sister know?