Ask an "adequately normal muslim" anything

ask an "adequately normal muslim" anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tKlpiMXSWyU
cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is swallowing during fasting haram ?

idk, i don't fast and the only rule i know is that you're not allowed to eat or drink during ramadan

Why you workship a big cock?

How can we exterminate you all?

How are you today?

How can you actually believe in the Quran and defend terrorists?

When will you leave Europe, and go back to your homelands?

Are there actually a lot of extremists or is it all fake news?

Why willfully associate yourself with the most violent religion in the world?

Why are you such warmongering filth?

can you all just give it a rest already?

I don't really worship, but it's kind of because me being nurtured that way
gass us or smth
pretty good
I don't know what is written in the quran, people tell me it says smth about piece, but idk about that. i don't defend terrorists, neither does my family, but looking at how things are, i dont know how other muslims are

Why don't you all fuck underage girls if it's socially acceptable in your culture?

i won't leave europe
well, it's a bit of the media, some muslims don't even care about the rules, for example, checking out women, it says that you're not allowed to do that, but nobody gives 2 shits.

Are video games and free internet prohibited according to your religion?

pics of wife pls (in b4 MODS)

Why are you such a plague on the rest of the world?

When will you kys?

>Muslim
>Doesn't know his own beliefs
You're fucking retarded

Why can't Muslim's peacefully coexist with other people. Everywhere they expand into, they turn it into a shitfest. Maybe Muslims are the problem.

because, i am grown that way.
because islam is.
i wasn't risen in the culture where we rape girls, i mostly joke about bombings and all that stuff, but idk how things went with me if i was risen in afghanistan

Does it feel good stealing someone else's thread?
Not the exact same AMA but still based on the same Religion.

What if I grow marijuana only to sell it to infidels. Am I doing a good deed, or is that a sin?

Are you OK with that fact that modern religious scholars regard islam as a co-opted knockoff of Christianity by a narcissist? Not to say Chrisitanity is a "better" religion...Jesus is a textbook case of narcissitic personality disorder and/or schizophrenia...

>i won't leave europe

Don't you get that we don't want you around. We are getting really tired of you, and your kind.

youtu.be/tKlpiMXSWyU

You Like this?

i don't think they are.
not happening
probably because some retards that don't know how to act normal, people who came from places where things go differently., i'll never kill myself though, may

Answer this.

>if i was risen in afghanistan
>risen
Great English, OP.

so edgy bruh

not gonna lie, I've got a hardon now from looking at that

gotta love when someone that only speaks one language, yells at someone that is bi-lingual

> Muslim
> Doesn't know much in quran

The the fact that he doesn't know much about the quran or his beliefs in general is exactly why he's an "adequately normal" muslim.
Those who know and follow it best are what we know as terrorists.

Not OP.
>Maybe Muslims are the problem.
Muslims ARE the problem.

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/

didn't get to see that thread
pretty sure that's a sin.
I'm okay with it, i mean, i kinda get why people want answers for some questions we can't answer yet, but at the same time i think it's all just a bunch of bs
people in real life don't act like they don't want us here, sometimes you get strange faces when you walk in a store, but that's mostly it
too long of a vide3o :/

Why do you refuse to follow your prophet the way he said? Muhammad the pedo openly stated that you should kill the non believers did he not? You cannot abrogate and follow his peaceful teachings at the beginning either so there's no excuse mudslime. You're not a Muslim, you're just brainwashed and don't want to really give it your all. Take your dated filthy religion and go back to the countries that rule under Islamic law.

No such thing as a "normal" or "moderate" muslim user
This is propaganda to normalise those fuckers, as well as """""islamaphobia"""""

>only speaks one language
Do you presume that i don't speak more than one language to make yourself feel better?
I speak 2 languages.

I dont htink people can co-exist with people.

If your attention goes to where muslims are causing problems, thats what you will see

You can pay attention to how the ghetto's of St. Louis (burgerland) are relatively muslim free, and look how dangerous that is

I think Mexico has like 7 muslims? Not a very safe place

All of Brazil is extremely christian, and look at that fucking place

The USA has the highest incarceration rate in the world, and police are shooting more unarmed white citizens than anywhere else in teh world.... nothing to do with muslims

If you wanna see violence, you see it. If you wanna pay attention to it, thats hwere your head will go

Or you can actually have better things to do and focus on bettering yourself

Klingon doesnt count

Why would you want to be Muslim when many others are terrorists?

Yep. Taqqiya teaches that Muslims that move to new countries must lie to the unbelievers as they amass in number. Than they can take over. There's no such thing as a "normal" Muslim. Just a Muslim that isn't following his religion.

>Klingon
Lel, again you are using rubbish insults to defend yourself and make yourself feel better.
And no, i don't speak Klingon.

Everywhere there is a large Muslim population, it's ghetto, terrible, and more violent. It's dirtier and more disgusting. There's a reason for this.

Why do you not adhere to the precepts of the quran as closely as possible? If you believe that Allah exists, why are you not following his laws better?

He's going to burn you for eternity if you don't, remember.

well, i am a stupid muslim.
because i firstly didn't read some crazy book and secondly don't really believe what everyone on the internet tells me. in real life no muslim that i hang out with tells me things like, let's rape woman or wanna have iftar together or idk what muslim are supposed to say
because i was raised this way (is this better). i just roll with whatever has been thought to me. i have never seen some terrorist in real life. it feels like it's the media saying these things.

How many kids have you raped?

But your book tells you to. So does your prophet. Guess you're not a real Muslim then.

Thank you. This really made me think.

>It's the media lying
Guess that attack on London didn't happen right? Or even the concert? Considering no terrorist attacks ever happen because it's the media lying, you surely can send me a photo of the Twin Towers in 2002?

Are you going to blow anyone up today OP?

Muslims don't have to be Islamic. Are you a normal religion like Christianity or Buddhism or are you a worshipper of Islam?

Where in Europe do you rape and kill? As in what country are you planning to terrorize?

>Adequately normal
>Muslim
Pick one faggot

>shit is also happening other places som islam is cool
you're a fucking knob

>Muslims don't have to be Islamic.
What the fuck are you on about?

You better start making some fucking sense pretty quick...

it's kind of weird, my parents believe in allah, and that's why i think it's right for me to believe in him too, but at the same time some bearded guy in the sky doesnt really sound that real to me.

well, there's a reason people call them terrorists instead of just calling them all muslims.
probably not
having islamic believes make you muslim

no plans for terrorist attacks

>probably not

So that's not a no....

>Ignoring the entirety of my post
Typical fucking mudskin
You fucking answer me, why do you think it's ok for these bombings and massacres in the name of your """religion"""? Why don't the muslims ever speak out against terrorists? Why do they always push the """"islamaphobia""" narrative? Why do they want to make it illegal to criticise Islam?

only place i'll be blowing up is in my gf's vagina, and no she's not a goat or whatever animal people think muslims fuck

The Scandinavian countries (Even Swedecucks, KEK) are now deporting sand-people back to Afghanistan. That should give you a clue about what is coming.

you lot can thx me later
>Snapchat.com

When are you marrying your cousin?

>"adequately normal muslim"
no such beast. you live your lives according to the ramblings of a medieval pedo. time you grew up and joined civilisation.

That's the joke, faggot

Liar. Answer truthfully. How many kids have you raped?

Fuck off nigger spammer

these bombings, and all those shits are annoying as fuck, ofcoarse i can speak against it, but it's already standard that those things are bad. the reason i think it's okay for those bombings and massacres to be in the name of my religion is because i know that those are just a small percentage, but saying it's a small percentage makes people think that i'm defending all other muslims. even those ones that have those thoughs of bombing fucking ariana grande's small fucking tits should be sent back to the desert they came from.
muslims do speak agaisnt terrorists, but it's the media that makes people think they don't. i get it if you live in some kind of place where there are no muslims. i don't know why they want to make criticising islam illegal though. i think you should be allowed to criticise whatever the fuck you'd like.

will you convert to christianity? then we have one less person to hunt during the next crusade.

Which country's welfare-system are you currently leeching on?

never
tbh, that doesn't sound like a bad idea to me
netherlands

>Small percentage of muslims are extremists
Yeah that's still a giant fucking amount mudslime
Canada has made it illegal to criticise Islam and the common response after an attack is "Well they shouldn't have mocked Islam in the first place"

think is, germany was bombed because of the nazi,s.
the majority of germany was not a nazi, but a normal citizen.

if islam becomes any more of a plague then it already is, it wont really matter how much muslims are against terror.

Don't you think that Ned Flanders is just a big jerk?

that's pretty fucked up, you should be allowed to criticise whatever you like, like i said ealier

i dont hink he's a big jerk

Yeah too bad the "tolerant peaceful" mudslimes didn't speak out when the Charlie Hebdo attacks happened, and they happened because some French people dared to criticise Islam

in france you go to jail as well, polical correct facism is trying to stop discussions against globulism.

pls dont blow up urself we r just talking :/

Even cum??
Absolutely disgusting

For the time being...
You missed that. I have known enough 'normal' Muslims to see that sooner or later their religion catches up with them.

Trips and
/thread

Why do you pretend to be a religion of peace when you're just a cowardly piece of garbage that blows up innocent people?

Do you ever fuck a bed sheet, mistaking it for your wife?

yur a towel!

*wooooooooshhhh*

Oh...have you ever drank mescaline tea? It's not fermented so I believe it's kosher or whatever. You haven't lived until you've driven to Sand Mountain Alabama with the bitch you are fucking, rented a cheap motel, tripped balls, and then walked around at 3am looking for somewhere to buy cigarettes and/or go skinny dipping. True story btw.

i don't know if the islam is a religion of peace, i do know that there exist more types of muslims, i mean, it sounds weird, but it's also weird how people call themselves muslims in syria and afghanistan while they kill a fuckton of people while at the place where i live muslims are just normal, some don't even wear some kind of cloak over their head.
no, but you had me laughing

We will never leave a land stupid enough to give us everything for free.

never drank it, but sounds cool

It's only permissable to fuck pubescent girls and the legal age here in Europe is really low.

Plenty of overlap for us to impregnate white native schoolgirls who love to party and do naughty things.

So when you get nothing, you will leave?

>not Muslim
>thinks he knows someone elses beliefs because he browsed stornfront one afternoon

White countries are failing because their people are getting dumber

that wasn't me, but even if i don't get anything i won't leave. i'd rather stay in the netherlands than have some kind of mentally ill guy cut my throat in the middle of the desert

I've actually read the Quran faggot, I know more about that mudshits beliefs than he does.