m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4102133
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature
youtube.com/watch?v=BLikP6BDH5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*covfefe u faggot

the caffeine is not natural

They're full of sugar and other crap.

How are they any worse than covfefe?

The only faggot in this thread is the one screaming "covfefe".

This is the 0 calorie one with aspartame. And most people put plenty of sugar/artificial sweeteners in their coffee too

so wat

I actually don't think it has the tame in it, I recall reading the back looking for it on the white one.

Taste.
Price.
Quality.
Sophistication.
Take your pick. What're you 14?

They have more than just caffeine added to them.
Coffee isn't good for you either. Coffee beans don't half a dozen chemicals added to them, so coffee just isn't as bad for you user.

you sound like a tryhard as fuck. energy drinks taset better than coffee lol

Whatever it is, it's artificial sweetener, just like what people use in their covfefe

Usually I would say the sugar, but if it's sugar free I really don't know. I guess carbonation would be next in line; carbonated beverages are a little harder on your kidneys, but so long as you aren't drinking a shit ton of carbonated stuff you oughta be straight.

I try to stay away from sugary beverages, what with a family history of diabetes and all. I like black coffee, but to each their own

Coffee is actually good for you, as long as you don't drink way too much. Caffeine itself isn't bad for you either in moderate amounts.

Aside from sweeteners, what in the energy drink is actually bad for you?

Doesn't monster have the synthetic bull sperm in it..
I'm sure it's synthetic too. Lol.

You sound like a little boy. Men drink coffee. You can't debate that

There's actually nothing wrong with carbonation at all. Worst thing bubbles can cause is gas.

No coffee is not good for you
read more kid

Fake sugar makes you dump insulin harder than natural sugars. This will give you diabetes. Even regular sugar is bad you are supposed to get it from eating fruit. Also I drink my coffee black.

Tell me how, sir

Summer must be here

Artificial sugar is actually worse then sugar

webmd.com/food-recipes/features/coffee-new-health-food

Yes, it is

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4102133
Maybe you need to learn to read

Not even real sources fags. Trust me I have multiple PhD's in human biology. Coffee is the 3rd most toxic thing you can ingest next to cigarettes and alcohol

Get a load of this guy! Heh!

It's fine, but it's a gateway drug to /sip/mixing

Honestly ive never seen anybody drink Monster that wasnt in highschool. Pour a cup of coffee, drink it.
Cut a line, snort it.
Join the the society of adulthood.

Because it has like 400% of your recommended daily value of vitamins and minerals and shit.

This is an old persons drink. Coffee is for even older people. Cool people drink 13 hour energy shots

How big are your hands? I look like a toddler when I hold energy drink cans

I've never had the issue with Monster or Red Bull but holy shit you can kill yourself with 5-Hour Energy drinks - easily as stimulating as a couple rails of blow and don't give me that you-must-not-know-what-coke-is-like shit, I'm from Miami.

>mfw i dropped 300 on shitty fucking coke and want to kill myself

Sophistication? Top kek Sup Forums

How much did you get for $300?

Post a pic of your hands pls

I dare you to try to sound more autistic.
I have my doubts its possible.

then sugar what?

>this guy with the hands

100/g with no discount.
It was the first time it hit my town in 6 months. I used to get 8balls of better shit for 180

Besides all this gay arguing I feel like a coffee not an energry drink its morning anyways. I usually only drink energy drinks with liquors like the diet ones so no sugar or fructose since they make a better chaser than soda.

I am going to make some brb

Like this basically

Back

Coffee is a coffeeing.

You must really like monster or green.

Anything is possible through god user, you haven't even seen my true form

you look like a prepubescent teenager if you drink those. not to mention 54g of sugar and all the other shit they pack into those

How is this any different than a penis?

there's always the sugar free one : )

Indeed, coffee is one of those things that is so simple its difficult to do correctly. Not just the preparing and brewing but the ritual in and of itself. The warmth of the cup in your hands, the silence of a cold winter morning. It is one of the most sophisticated drinks, right next to tea and some of the finer spirits. Prove me wrong. FIGHT ME!

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature

OP's pic is a sugar free one

Get back to reddet with that bullshit faggot

Is it bad that I just put french vanilla creamer in my coffee? I am like an old lady lol

But with an energy drink, you get the feeling of CRACKING A COLD ONE WITH THE BOYS.

Why not just use those Mio water additives the energy ones so you don't get all that other unnecessary shit with energy drinks? Unless you're addicted to carbonation.

men drink their coffee black. We all get there someday

lol wut?

Damn this strong dark roast with french vanilla creamer is waking me the hell up fast. 3 sips in.

I make up for it in extra bold strong coffee. I am not trying to drink a sweet faggachino lol

What unnecessary shit? Everything in there like inositol, ginseng, b vitamins etc. are good for keeping you energized and focused to beat up beta males and fuck their fat girlfriends.

Fuck Reddit that's OC love from the soul for coffee. As long as you drink coffee your based in my book user

It tastes better and, unlike coffee, ranting about how good you think it is makes you look like a giant faggot.

That said, I'd easily take certain flavors of them over coffee if I know I have a long day ahead. The nice thing is that being in a can, you can slowly sip one can over a day and have a constant buzz

Adding any sort of cream immediately ruins the coffee. Sweetener ontop of that makes it sweet faggachino shit

Bold coffee actually has less caffeine than regular or light. So you're a bitch basically.

I'm addicted to Red Bull's really wish I had that energy all the time tbh

Or... You could just crack a beer with your friends?
Also coldbrew usually comes in a can, so there's that

youtube.com/watch?v=BLikP6BDH5w

Do you even go outside? I bet the first random tweaker you see would have you squealing like a pig. A bitch pig.

Saying it tastes better is like saying four loko tastes better than whiskey

It is that international french vanilla stuff not really sweetener sweetener I hate that old lady artificial shit, I am going for a little flavor not sweetness in the coffee because black is black after a while. And I am not a one of those idiots adding sugar to black. Because other than that I don't want a mocha everyday that might as well be a hot chocolate. Besides diet energy drinks for liquor I usually use diet pepsi or whatever too, it helps avoid headaches the next day especially with clear liquor.

But they do? Like not even honey whiskey comes close to how easy four lokos are to drink, in my experience at least.

Multiple PhD's, yet you think you ingest cigarettes. Ya, right.

This is now a coffee appreciation thread. Fuck you OP and your little boy juice drinks.

The sound of the crisp bubbles sizzling as you crack the can, along with the slight fog-like mist pouring out from the too, really gives you that revitalizing feeling of CRACKING A COLD ONE WITH THE BOYS, that cannot be replicated with coffee of any sort.

Or I can just add a lil less water or more grinds ya cock meat sandwich. Again flavor, if you need that much caffeine in one setting you're an old man with no natural energy.

I am a young man with lots of energy. But more energy is better.

Sweet doesn't always mean better. More often than not it makes it worse. Give flavor a try someday

was going to say this but can't post pics of my cup of joe, my fucking phone takes 5 mp pictures and I can't reduce quality on phone.

in one sitting*

that first sip of the day
also checked

Ill do you one better user. Upgrade the can to a bottle and the mist to a froth.

i mean the picture file size is 5 MB, it is like a 25 mp camera, why do you do this to me Motorola...

Forgot pic

Cracking a can open > twisting a bottle open

Mist > froth

Well personally monster fucks with me stomach and make me want to throw up so I go with red bull or coffee

bottles > cans
this is common sense

Seems like people stop drinking them once they turn 14, just the thought of it makes me sick. Most coffee is just as nasty with all the additives and shit. Like why buy fake tea from concentrate with sweetener and chemicals when you can just brew your own damn tea and not feel like shit. Unless you're only buying things because of advertising then keep buying their bullshit I guess

Ill play that game user

True shit

>100/g with no discount.
Awful. There's no way I'd pay that price. I used to get balls of raw for $150 but I do live in a part of the country known for its cocaine consumption and easy availability.

Coke is bullshit anyway. Grow pot.

Fuckin summer for sure. What are Just getting out of junior high?

Because of the Taurine.

>Taurine
This. It turns your piss green.

lol wym? ive been on Sup Forums since 2010 when i was 12 fagot

Well you got me on recreating the same feeling... But but the lack of taurine, sodium citrate, panax ginseng root extract, L-carnitine, caffeine, sorbic acid, benzoic acid, niacinamide, sodium chloride, glucuronolactone, inositol, guarana seed extract, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin and cyanocobalamin makes it a notch drink. There are things other than just caffeine to stimulate the mind and increase energy.

Kek not sure if this is bait bit that would make you what? 18? How was graduation?

...not that it matters, its just funny to see some autismo posture as an epic grown man gentleman on Sup Forums
why wood it be bait ? 4chans for young people until they move on user... still coming to Sup Forums after 20 or so (at the latest) seems pretty pathetic, still coming here day after day consuming this awful shit (retarded opinions, bad memes, everyone being pathetic, depressed pieces of shit)... disgusting

Yeah like a long walk off a short bridge. Do you even know what half that shit is or what it does to/for you?