In which of these countries would you rather live? And why?

In which of these countries would you rather live? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoly_Onoprienko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At first, I thought maybe Moldova because it's not a warzone
But then I looked at it's wikipedia page and it's literally poorer than any Central American country and is probably Africa tier

So Ukraine

Hard choice. Ukraine I guess though.

Hard to believe that both these countries have slower GDP per capita than us, a shitty SEA country. Dunno about standard of living through, theirs is probably higher.

Ukraine

if i were you i'd answer the question, friend

but Moldova is latin bro

CHI

I choose Ukraine definitely, they have plenty spaces, so there must be many livable places.

>it's

nice education you have there

Does Ukraine have a town rapist?

Honestly id choose Moldova just to see what it's like. I need to know how rural Moldovans live.

town rapist is idiosyncratically Moldovan, lad

Ukraine (heritage) or Iceland, because Iceland. No wars, jailed corrupt bankers, and what refugee wants to go to a place called Iceland.

>or Iceland
was that an option?

>Do you want to live in Moldova or Ukraine if you had to choose?

>Iceland!
What the fuck man

good catch Hans

Ukraine, at least it wouldn't have a town rapist

There was nothing wrong with the use of "it's" in the post you replied to. Stick with nazispeak and don't pretend you're a master of English because protip you're not.

Its is for possessive you dumb retard

>There was nothing wrong with the use of "it's" in the post you replied to
>it's wikipedia
pick one and only one my friend

>Moldova because it's not a warzone
>Moldova because it is not a warzone

Go ahead, I'll let you google it so you realize you're retarded and just don't reply.

>But then I looked at it's wikipedia page
>it's wikipedia page
>it's
lmao did you even read my post? c'mon lad. you're embarrassing yourself

You just used "it's" incorrectly.

Ukraine has better looking women

>both are in a warzone (though Moldova's war aganist Transnistria is currently a frozen conflict)
>both are poor as shit and have very low income/wages
>both have separatist groups that want to either be a part of Russia or a independent state
>both are mostly flat
>both have corrupt and authoritarian governments
>Moldova is the least touristy country in Europe and it's only relevant because of wine and the Epic sax guy is Moldovan
>Ukraine is known for their Women, Decorated Easter eggs, Chernobyl exclusion zone and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R Games (alongside other things)

Hmmm, this is a genuinely hard choice

i think i would feel more safe in moldova now

The word it’s is always short for ‘it is’ (as in it's raining), or in informal speech, for ‘it has’ (as in it's got six legs).

The word its means ‘belonging to it’ (as in hold its head still while I jump on its back). It is a possessive pronoun like his.

Ukraine because of qts

He's right though.

Stop derailing my thread with your intellectual deficiencies

true. ukrainians praise west these more than ever before. and american men are like angels for them.

It's its new topic.

>american men are like angels for them.
is this true?

maybe 'angels' isn't the right word but they see you as some kind of saviours and protectors. and also the ones who will bring freedom and prosperity to them. it may sound strange to you but that's how things really are. they are truly obsessed with america now

you made my night, бpaт

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoly_Onoprienko
Arrested in 1996

You yanks just cant stop pummeling that country can you?