CUCK OLYMPICS 2016

It's the Cuck Olympics 2016! Three nations have cemented themselves above the rest since January, and so it's time for your predictions about the second half of the current year. Meet the competition:

>Sweden
Sweden, once the overwhelmingly dominant nation in submissiveness, has faced strong competition from newcomers Germany and the UK in recent years. With newly closed borders but still a high population of unruly Muslim immigrants, Sweden still has the potential to pull off big acts of cuckoldry in the coming months to avoid taking the bronze.

>Germany
Germany has put in a strong showing ever since 2015, and started off the year strong with an impressive 4 day cover-up of Muslim mass rapes in the historic centre of one of their most prominent cities on New Years Eve. Initially poised to take the gold if not for recent moves by the UK, Germany still holds the power to destroy not only themselves, but the rest of Europe, and should not be underestimated at any cost.

>UK
Starting off the year in a weak position, the UK has made massive progress just recently by electing a Muslim to be the mayor of their capital city. Sharia no-go zones exist in most of their biggest cities, the potential for no Brexit is a real threat and Muslim immigration is still assured. Keep your eyes on the UK, they are in a great position to get gold yet.

>Others
The other nations to watch out for this year are France, Canada, the US, Belgium and the Netherlands. France and Belgium have bowed to terror attacks since late 2015, are both hosts to massive Muslim ghettos and are big influences on the EU. Canada is led by le weed man, who has continued to be an absolute madman and fallen for the Syrian refugees meme. The US could elect Hillary. The Netherlands is in last among our major competitors, but 'nether'-the-less still has a high Muslim population and could surprise us.

So place your bets! Who will take home the Golden YES! and win the title of "MOST KEKED NATION OF 2016"?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10167612
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's this! A late entry!

A percentage of your population are LESS evolved than niggers.

Seriously, who needs to be told not to sleep in the middle of the road, and stop huffing petrol.

You have to look at the age groups to properly assert how fucked the burgers are.

STOP LAUGHING AT US!!

LEAVE BRITAIN ALONE!

Just means we have future years on lockdown, stick to the current year desu.

Sweden will be cuck
Britain will be muslim

Doesn't matter friend, they live in the desert and don't do shit! Your Muslim problem is much more impressive and has put you in a great position

Bump for keks

Germany 2016!

Crash it to the ground and bring home gold!

>implying anyone can beat the one and only, the original YES master

You shitlords don't stand a fucking chance

Germans seem to be waking up fast at the moment.
I haven't heard anything significant concerning UKIP since they got about 10% in last election.
Sweden has started taking some radical actions to stop immigration, and since I'm from there, I the debate climate has gone through a revolution when it comes to criticizing immigration.

Gold: Britain
Silver: Sweden
Bonze: Germany

UK FOR CALIPHATE 2016

>separated bathing times for men and women
>girls shouldn't be allowed to go to the beach alone anymore
>AfD dropping in polls
We're number 1. If we start something we finish it. In this case suicide.

JUST do it.

Every country thinks they're not cucked.

Britain is definitely cucking hard but wait until the EU referendum.

France is done unless Le Pen wins.

TFW when you're a white, living in the GLA, and witnessing your state become mexico.

No one can beat Sweden.

Sweden YES!

>LA
Cherrypicking much? Maybe look at NYC too, while you're at it.

LA and Commifornia are pretty significant population centres. But yeah, it is kinda cherrypicking.

>sweden less cucked than Britain
Get real man. You guys started taking immigrants far more recently than Britain and you're already caught up, most of Britain seems to want to slow immigration. Your media is completely brainwashing your country and some of your top politicians say ridiculous things about white people and Sweden without backlash.
They have a serious chance at voting to leave the EU I say
Sweden
Germany
UK
France/Belgium/Netherlands

i hate australians so fucking much

LEAVE... US... ALONE... PLS

>Sharia no-go zones exist in most of their biggest cities

Most of our cities barely have muslims let alone sharia patrols

Reform

Right back at ya Ahmed

the mayor of your capital city is literally a terrorist

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING INCLUDE FRANCE? IT'S 11% MUSLIM
DUMB ABO

I don't necessarily disagree with any of those points, but I'm not judging based on what some few politicians and journalists do. I'm basing my judgment on the attitudes of the people.

Eh, NYC's White population is now growing rapidly. Whites have the second highest birthrate and highest number of overall births. There's a large in-migration of millennial Whites as well. Overly 40k net per year.

If anything, the Hasidic Jews will continue pushing out 6 - 7 kids per family in Brooklyn to keep the population stable.

I see at as good thing that you reclaim your cities, but you should reconsider the implications of your last point.

If only we had finished what we originally started

Rooting for the UK here lads

If you guys get bombed soon i believe in the gold dream

Yeah but you have to keep in mind that london is one of the few places where they will vote for labour even if it was hitler reincarnated, Boris was just a one off. Labour in most of the country is heading for single figures. Also coming from south africa thats quite ironic

As for what I said 99% of muslims are in london, the west midlands and west yorkshire and most cities arent in these areas

VOTE NOW IN OUR OFFICIAL POLL!!!
strawpoll.me/10167612

UK needs brexit so they don't give move cuck ideas to Germany tbqh famm.

>I see at as good thing that you reclaim your cities, but you should reconsider the implications of your last point.
Hasidic Jews are basically Sup Forumslacks that make babies and read Torah all day instead of shitposting. They vote straight Republican and ultra-conservative in every election.

On top of that, I have black curly hair and a not-so-small nose. Everyone thinks I'm Jewish so I'm not worried about anti-goy discrimination. I'm basically a passing transethnic Jew until I mention that I'm actually an Italo-Brit mix.

Cuck in capitals turns into kek you new piece of shit.

but in SA whites are the minority so it would be understandable if we were cucked.
It's just weird how the UK manage to find themselves getting cucked by the minority

in what way

Also by ironic I meant voting for a terrorist, as your whole country did it and not just the capital

THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR GERMANY!!!

US, France, Iceland and Ireland
>designated crusader breeding grounds

the mudslimes (bulls) are the minority aren't they?
also the blacks, particularly the ANC literally cucked themselves by voting in Jacob Zuma. they will be punished for this in the next elections.

>Cuck in capitals turns into kek you new piece of shit.

Idd burger.

What makes us cucked though? Just the mayor of london thing? Londons only one city and its one of the few where there are a significant amount of muslims

>be portugal
>massive debt and unemployment
>Gave refuge to the knights templar when everyone wanted them destroyed
>fast forward a few centuries, we're neck deep in debt and the economy is in full-blown recession
>'how do we get out of this fellow barbosas ?!'
>and from the back of the room a stern voice barks out
>'what if we crash the union? Then there's no one to collect our debt'
>GENIUS !! fucking Alberto 'the Kang' barbosa does it again
>knights templar illuminati pull the strings to flood europe with refugees
>Portugal only takes a couple of refugees cause muh economy is sardines and shit
>tfw it was us all along

Dude have you never been to England's 2nd biggest city, Birmingham? the place is a petri dish of mudslime. what is going to happen 12 years down the line.. each muslim man has 2-4 wives and they're shitting out children like it's going out of fashion. the average traditional christian british family only has 1.5 children on average. do the math

>just as planned.

I have been to birmingham and its not like that, even if its the worst city in the country along with bradford

you cannot tell me you're not concerned with what's going on

>Wait until the EU referendum
And even if you get your Brexit, what will that change, exactly? You've already let too many muzzies in, and it's not like your government is going to deport them.

UK will win by far

I am but that doesnt mean I have to agree with stuff you have clearly made up

>by electing a Muslim to be the mayor of their capital city.

Better than electing one as president of our country.

>Cuck in capitals turns into kek you new piece of shit.

I agree with you, President Obama. I agree.

just look at the long term picture dude. don't be so short sighted

>What makes us cucked though?

Because a majority non-white city elected a non-white mayor. That would never happen in the USA, because America is a haven of conservative values and white supremacy. It would be impossible for a nigger or a Muslim to get elected to any political office in a conservative utopia like the USA.

>first we take down england, cause they disrupted our plans in africa and threatened to blow lisbon... They won't suspect us because 'muh oldest ally' *jewing intensifies* call our people in goa 'operation poo in the john is a go' flood them with indians and pakis.
>after england we'll go after france, they tried to invade us 3 times, we already have a huge portuguese community there. Call our people in angola, ceuta and cape verde... 'Operation fried chicken' is a gi, I repeat it's a go.. Flood them with niggers.
>finally let's take care of germany, fuckers tried to bully us with our debt, start sending portuguese 'teens in search of work ' to lay the ground work for civil unrest and disruption. Get in touch with the turks our moorish friends.

90% of the muslims are in 10% of the cities and thats been true for a long time and all of them are up north except london. I am concerned about the long term but not as much as I would be if I lived in germany or france or belgium or the netherlands where thats not true.

I wan 2 befriend pol

>Be King Mohammed "Alberto" Barbosa
>See statistical maps of Europe posted everywhere on Sup Forums.org/
>Leading in AIDS, unemployment, inbreeding, illiteracy, public defecation, beastiality, incest, mental retardation and homosexuality
>Want to level the playing field for your proud Moorish brothers
>Hire Knight's Templar to flood Muslims into Europe and make everyone pseudo-Moorish mixes
>Pure Moorish Portugal rises above the impure Moors and becomes the leader of a new Moorope

Very devilish, Mr Barbosa

London has become the centre for many keks, I agree

Elect me UK san! I will deport everyone from your countree!

this year we gonna win. just wait until summor starts.

>the Golden YES!
Goddammit, what do they put in the water down there to give you cunts such amazing bants?
1. Germany
2. Sweden
3. Canada

Would like to defend my British friends with the large support for Brexit. Their leaders might hate them, but unlike the other three nations, the people haven't given in yet.

still odds on favourites Sven keep it up

meant

Thanks for the good laugh ausbro

I know we're gradually moving to cuck status but to be mentioned among the big boys, wow.

>a ''man'' wearing a hijab

I bet muslims laugh their fucking asses of at these cucks

you can just see in his face how much he loathes himself for being born white

I'd say a lot of Britain is pretty fed up. Never been to Sweden so I can't say, but the Swedish media probably tries to suppress any anger the people show.

>Swede
>cucking himself out of gold

I wholeheartedly agree with this list and have nothing to add.

Abos aren't human so it doesn't count cunt

People are starting to wake up here as well but it's way too slow and way too late. I'm betting that Sweden will continue to reign supreme amongst the cucks, even if Germany and the UK are formidable adversaries.

How can other countries even compete?

London has a Muslim Mayor.......

Abos look disgusting too, no one would mudblood with them

>The Netherlands is in last among our major competitors, but 'nether'-the-less still has a

France,USA and Canada less cucked than Sweden,Germany and UK? No way!

USA has a muslim president..........

What a shit thread for not including the USA

>64.7%

AAAAAAHHAHAHA

HONORABLE MENTION GOES TO MINNESOTA AND WISCONSIN!

The two most Cucked states in the nation. Congrats MN, you've worked tirelessly to import Somalis and turn your family-centric neighborhoods into Mogadishu.

Wisconsin, we can't forget you! Voting against Trump and fostering the PC culture that is killing America.

Better luck next year guys, I am sure that a few thousand more Somalis is all you'll need to put you in the running for placement in the Cuck Olympics next year!

You guys elected this guy twice.

Muslims in London voted for a muslim mayor.

Didn't you lose a war to a bunch of stupid birds?

It is funny how burgers have shitposted photoshoped images with this going on with Swedish couples for years, but when it actually happens, it happens in burgerstan.

You have a Kenyan president. Probably a feminist president pretty soon too. Join the club

Why not add death penalty for homosexuals to that list?

>we wuz empires and shit!

You and me both brother ;_;

Ive been to Birmingham, i felt like i was the only white guy for miles around, same with london too.

South African you shouldn't dare to tease us. You guys got cucked by the blacks.