So I found an iPhone 7 yesterday while I was in the woods looking for golf balls...

So I found an iPhone 7 yesterday while I was in the woods looking for golf balls. I found it with no SIM card but there's a passcode needed to open it and I don't have any clue what it is. What do?
Pic related

Give it back, Jamal.

Take it to the store and give it to them.

Thief nigger.

There's no way for me to know who to give it back to

Found it in the woods?

Why the fuck you lyin?

About once a month there's a "I super didn't steal this phone" thread. And everytime they get told by us that iPhone 6 onwards is unhackable. Just ask siri who it belongs to and give it back already.

There definitely is...

Delete system32.

I swear I'm not lying.. obviously no way to prove this but I'm thinking it may have been previously stolen since there was no SIM card in it when I found it. Maybe the original thief ditched it when they couldn't get through the passcode?

I tried asking Siri but without a SIM card it won't connect to the internet and without internet Siri is disabled. Legit found it in the woods too. I guess technically that makes me a thief, but if you found a couple hundred dollars lying around in the woods would you try to figure out who it belonged to or would you think you may have just gotten a lucky break?

>95%
>found in woods
you are a lie

>iPhone
>Unhackable

It was dead when I found it, I left it charging yesterday and opened it up today to see if it worked or not.

>oh shit passcode
>wat do
>um i no
>throw it in the woods on a golf corse
>k nigga

The plan
>go to some phone shop run by some paki bloke
>ask them to unlock it
>pay like 40$
>unlocked iphone7
>profit

It wasn't really on the golf course, it was in some woods that are in between the golf course and the road. I go in there and look for golf balls about once every couple weeks and this is the first time I've found anything of value that's not a golf ball. I found it much closer to the road than to the golf course so it's unlikely it was someone's phone from the course.

open it up with a linux distro.

Post time stamp on hand. Want to see how black you are.

Fuck off botfag

Has this piece of plastic garbage a hard reset?

>Local PD

I know this will come as a shock but I'm very much white user

OP, hard reset it and sell it to someone.

I'm not sure, how would I know if someone has done a hard reset/can I do one without having the passcode or internet connection?

Just tried a hard reset and it's still asking me for a passcode

Bring it to the police. Phones found in the woods can indicate a crime such as a rape, murder, robbery, kidnapping.. If the phone is not apart of any of those and the owner dose not claim it with in 8 weeks the property becomes yours and the police might even help you depending on the person you give it to and how nice you are brake it so it can be sold or used again... In all dead seriousness! This phone can help locate a missing person if they been reported missing...

shoped

The planet's overpopulated. OP should keep the phone ore sell it for sum cash.

im sure lots of crimes happen next to roads

But I just graduated college and I'm poor and want money...

They built a road to access the crime

Oh jesus , tyrone just stole a white mans hand now , why cant you people stop ?

this nigga love his golf balls

I hope your kidding me ? Kidnappings armed robbery and rapes happen all the time next to roads! body's are found feet from items like this next to roads..

Nigger , likes golf , probably does crime for drugs. I think i just solved this case - Tiger Woods !

Get a black light and see what numbers were pressed the most

Kik me: Trickyflea4336 OP, I found a 6s a year ago and figured it out, I'll do what I can

If this phone had been involved in a crime in some way and the gps is on and there looking for it to be turned on your going to have a real bad day explaining where you found it for quite some time... Go to the police and turn it in... If its not apart of a crime or stolen you will be given it back after 8 weeks... Of you can just old on to it and hope its not been involved in a crime or missing persons report because if it has been the police will track it down and ether kick in your door after getting a court order and or wind up knocking on your door ether way its not gonna be worth what ever money you can get for it... again in all seriousness retired police officer 1994 7 years on the job quit as i did not like the work do your self a favor and listen to me on this one... worst thing that happens is you loose the phone if its been reported stolen or wind up showing officers where you found it... If not then expect to be tied up in what ever matter this phones involved with... your choice...

if theres fingerprints on the phone just look at it with good lighting, and see the 4 most pressed spots. work from there.

hopefully some wins

samefagging but op after you crack the phone dont connect to wifi or anything like that. turn off all location services, then decide if you want to turn it in to cops or not. if not, wipe data and reset, keep the phone. IMEI is probably reported as stolen and youll be in jail with tyrone if sold to some guy or put a SIM card in

You could try and get some prints from it and try and judge from their positions.

You don't need a SIM to connect to the internet. Unless if Apple are super jews.

cant connect to wifi if hes not past the lockscreen

If you hard reset it without a SIM card you'll be stuck in the setup screen and can't connect to wifi or anything on it

Did you open the sim card slot and verify there is no sim?

OP here. I think I'm gonna have to go with the trips here and see if I can guess the passcode based on prints.. if all else fails I guess I could return it to the police and hope that I get it back in 8 weeks...

well if you connect it to internet it will send your gps location to owner. it has a feature called find my phone.

summerfag
dont return to police. im pretty good at cracking iphones because my family is full of applefags. let me help you first.
try prints, if it doesnt work let me know for step 2

charge it inside your microwave

Throw it back in the woods unless ur gona sell it for parts cuz that shit is least ios 10 and i duno if u remember the fbi couldn't fucking unlock an iphone so what makes you think /b will do it

Pleb

sell it for parts like every thief does they make it unbreakable what now?And it isn't unbreakable it's just not worth the effort

>Pakistan American finds CP on iPhone
>reports OP
>gets deported
>Nigger OP goes to jail or gets shot
Win win

He's a fucking spic. KILL THE FILTHY MEXICAN!!! Kill it!!!!!!

it might be worth it for wins, its an iphone after all, might be left by some white girl going hiking

Where/how should I go sell it for parts?

Open it up and remove the pin jack

Lol what kind of Mexican wears a button down with a gingham pattern like that?

if dubs... you microwave it

last roll

Rollin for dis

The kind I don't take kindly to

Explain this/how will this help me get into the phone?

i will give you 100bucks,send it to me i live in eu

Trips and hammer time

youtube how to take apart iphone
go on ebay
sell individual phone parts

jesus, how special are you? i shouldnt even be giving you advice for being such a dumbass

chinese repair shops work fine for me.But if you have the skill to do a teardown you can sell it anywhere

This.

Re roll

Iwill buy it for 150 bucks

if it's a 6S or above its a bitch to take apart because they use adhesives and shit to hold it together

try breaking in first for some wins

Want to buy for 150 bucks pleaase

i wil buy for 180bucks

Fucking microwave it OP. Do it you fucking piece of shit.

I need to try this passcodes 1111 0000 2479 they arw ofte used

I am rolling for this

There is a failsafe pin jack inside to the right of the motherboard. If you disconnect it the phone restores to factory settings.
You'll lose everything that was on it though

I tried using the fingerprints but it didn't work.. what would step 2 be?

DO IT!!!!!

dont listen to these fucking cucks OP just hard reset the thing and use/sell it, google hard reset iphone im pretty sure i dont need the code for it

U have to look at a pc if theres icloud on if not u are a winnner just connect with dfu mode to the pc and u can usw ist its a software reset woth i tunes

Not trying to sell it on Sup Forums

How hard would it be for me to do this? I don't really care about the contents of the phone to be honest

theres nothing on the mainboard the dumbass want that u destroy the phone just put it in factory reset with itunes

OP I'm hitting Staff Duo and will buy any AAA+ or better condition finds you come across. Pic related.

Wait, without the card i dont think there will be any pics vids etc of said crime/nudes so i guess sell it.

open up the sim tray and look at the back of the phone. find the IMEI and shit to make sure its not reported stolen first

>Remove the screws.
>Pry open the case.
>Detach the ribbon cables.
>Remove the screen.
>Access the motherboard.

there is a few ways that are not guaranteed to work for iPhone unlock many if them are not ....safe to say the least

options

1) give phone to authority

2) sell phone in eBay for parts looks in a very good condition would probably sell for 200-300

And hard lock the phone?

Don't listen to this faggot

fuck it OP just wipe it on itunes and sell it or do what you want

was praying for wins

Only way to get past the lock screen is to connect to iTunes and put it in restore. It will delete everything on it but at least you can slap a Sim in it (unless it's sprint or t mobile).

>maybe the original thief
aha
you stole from a thief didn't ya?

System OS flash

No luck on the Staff Duos but if you golf anywhere around CT I usually find a dozen ProVs each time I go out searching and I'm willing to share with fellow user golfers

Just type in a false code into the phone, until the phone offers you a complete reset. Had the same with the iphone 4s I got as a gift.