I once came into my friend's little sister shampoo bottle, i am the only one ?

I once came into my friend's little sister shampoo bottle, i am the only one ?

Pic kinda related

Did you get caught? Did you hear about result? Any sequel?

Nobody except Sup Forums has ever heard of that story,
It was one of the most exciting things I've ever done :knowing that she would wash her hair with my cum without knowing...
And she still doesn't know and probably ever wont

You are absolutely disgusting, kill yourself. Let your sister live a normal life. You are cancer

Not my sister

more pics of your sister?

That's just some random girl,
related because of the age

ITT DIfferent shampoo brands with semen in the title. I'll start.

Cum and Shoulders

Cumsilk

Damn I never thought of doing that. Will probably try one day

l'oral

When she lived with us a couple months, I once put lots of precum on my sexy cousin's toothbrush, in her water bottle and inside her clean panties for her to wear. Didn't have the courage to actually cum on those or in her shampoo, though.
>Pic not related

Cumkopf

Did you have a rush of adrenaline or something similar ?

i once filled a whole shampoo/gel bottle of that axe stuff for PE since we had a mandatory swim class for 6 weeks and we'd always take showers after (clothed because of our age)
i pretended to use some the last day and told my only friend (and also only other white kid in class) that it was filled with my cum beforehand so he and i didnt use it
this was 5 years ago at a school in southern CA

Yes, very much so
The feeling was spectacular

sorry, i pretended to use it than passed it to the other guys showering (mostly beaners) for them to use because fuck it they smelled like shit most days anyway

I've cum in my sister-in-law's face wash a few times now.

Did only your male pals use this "shampoo" or were these showers of mixed gender use?

Didn't she notice it?

I also once put precum on a female friend's toothbrush and towel

I house sat for a family who had a super sexy daughter and I was constantly jerking off with her panties the whole week. I finally worked up the courage to cum in her half-full lotion bottle. I can still work one out thinking of her rubbing it all over her body.

>>went to boarding school
>>this kid adam would act like alpha
'6 long girl hair
>>soccer player
>>thought he was tough shit
>>would walk down hallways after taking a shower naked with towel around neck
>>adam would call people gay/fagget for looking at him
>>put on some fucking clothes pencil dick
>>adam goes to soccer practice
>> bunch of us sneak into dorm room
>>piss in his cologne
>>jack off into shampoo
>>wipe asshole on toothbrush
>>adam walks around thinking hes alpha
>>wow adam nice cologne
>>adam explains its very expensive
>>adam is rich (so is everyone fucking else, noone cares)
>>adam walks down hall naked after shower
>>calls someone faggot for "looking at him"
>>kid tells adam hes been wearing piss cologne all semester
>>adams face dark red
>>adam runs to room slams door
>>weekend goes by
>>wheres adam?
>>all his shits gone
>>left school

>>adam shit teeth with piss cologne never to be seen again

>>saw pics from adams wedding
>>adams a dad
>>print story and send to adams kids someday

>>woah hey why u lookin at me fagget im comfortable with my body!!

>>plz dont doxx adam

more of her?

That's hot af
Wouldn't she notice it, though?

only males
not mixed showers

i can just picture adam getting all hyped up spraying his gross cologne all over himself thinking hes the fucking man.

>>adams brother was a potatoe

Maybe she would notice a change in the consistency, but I'm pretty positive she wouldn't immediately think it was cum.

Fair enough

Adam didn't see it cumming

Not that I know of. The face wash already looked like cum to begin with, though.

Can sperm and lotion even mix? I once tried cumming on it and freaked out it was too noticeable, so I cleaned it up. Still very hot thinking about this girl using the lotion with weird consistency and wondering what happened to it. She would probably think nothing of it and keep using it

That's very hot

I can personally vouch for a girl not noticing. I jerked off into a girl lotion bottle 5 or 6 times, shaking it up to mix it well each time. I watched her use it all over her hands and arms until empty. She never noticed

The hottest part was recording her in the bathroom with a spycam and watching her shower and use it.

You're not alone OP
I did put my jizz in lips balm of several girls over the past years.

>mfw when I can watch them put it on
>feelsgood.png

Wow that must have been awesome.
Thanks for the intel user

Lived with a buddy for a while. His girl would leave smoothies in the fridge. I'd add some protein to them while they slept. Loved watching her drink them.

That's the dream.
Do upload this video if you're feeling generous user

That mist feel really good indeed

Hot stuff

I once did a little experiment. I came in a glass of thick orange juice and put it in the fridge for a couple hours. Then I drank it to see of it showed. It didn't.

How old was she?

No OP
There's another faggot like you posting in another thread right now except claiming it's his daughter

Probably is you

did this at a party, went to her bathroom and rubbed one out onto her toothbrush and shampoo. panties weren't in the bathroom, so i couldn't do anything to those.
problem was the adrenaline left me almost inable to cum. it took ages to cum, and the result was pretty disappointing

he called you gay, and you proved it by jerking off into his shampoo
gg

I have several I would upload, but it's not worth risking my marriage and family.

I can relate, the adrenaline either delays the cum or rushes it uncontrollably. Cool story user.

I forgot it was sister-in-law, I understand user

i'm too lazy to retype it. here's another

Yeah, sorry. She's a total fucking smokeshow, too. Early 20s, incredible body. Sometimes wish I'd met her before I met her sister.

Cum`n`Go

Blur out her face and post screenshots

Wow this seriously hot dude. Wish I had this luck as well

No problem, I can imagine her kind of body, rubbing your cum all over it. Very hot stuff

I've never cum in a shampoo bottle, but when we were 13, my cousin wanted to see what it looked like when a boy came (no internet in our shitty town back then), so I jerked off for her using a pair of her panties.

Fuck that's a nice little ass. Post moar

Hahah my cousin and I did the same thing. She was a couple years older and watched me cum

We had been wrestling a little on my bed when she noticed I was a little hard and asked to see it. "Sure, why not!"

Hot story user

I used to share a common bathroom with a neighbor that I fucking hated. Used to jizz in his shampoo nightly.

hot
moar please

He probably did he in yours too...
>gay karma

My cousin and I didn't really have much supervision or boundaries growing up. We were in the middle of nowhere, both our dads were absentee losers, and our moms were always working. I'm amazed we never kissed or fucked, given how much time we spend alone together barely clothed and bored. I think it was just the fear of being found out and getting in trouble.

The memory of jerking into those panties is both vibrant and brilliant, as well as distant and surreal. She made a joke about me jerking off to a poster of Xena that I had tacked to my wall, and that led to talking about masturbation and what it looks like when a guy shoots his load. She asked if I'd do it for her, and I said I would if she let me use a pair of her panties. I started out with them wrapped around my dick, but she said she wanted to watch it come out, so I pointed my dick at the ass of the panties and jerked off onto them. When it was done, she just said, "That was cool. Are you ok?" I said yes, and she took the panties and threw them in the trash and we never talked about it again.

That must have been quite the experience user
Great story